Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

take it from me, exercise is really really bad and should be avoided, if possible. do not listen to other people who say its good and fun - they are liars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

stretching is really dangerous. if you stretch too much you will get really tall and thin and will eventually snap in half.

Piso Mojado

punching a bag of sand is really pointless because sand isn't that tough irl.

fuck. marry. t-rex

My martial arts teacher told me to be like water so I punch sand rythmically for hours

Matey

eat food

i like to exercise my mind

by rewatching everybody loves raymond for the 10th+ time

Piso Mojado

if the point of weightlifting is to lift heavy things, then your best option is to just keep eating a ton of fast food all the time so you become heavy and dont need the weights. gyms dont like people to know this secret.

ulvir

[me watching a guy doing a 1 rep max in the squat rack] that's really bad for your back and knees, you know

FreshCutFries

yeah, let me jump on a treadmill and run for an hour without going anywhere. real smart, exercisers.

FreshCutFries

fact: if we shut down all the gyms in the US, we will have enough electricity left over to save a whales life.

not like, a big one or anything, but a midsized one. we can save a midsized whale.

Piso Mojado

Thingyman posted:

fact: if we shut down all the gyms in the US, we will have enough electricity left over to save a whales life.

not like, a big one or anything, but a midsized one. we can save a midsized whale.

I didn't know whales were so reliant on electricity. this changes everything.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
makes sense

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
"The nausea, headache and vomiting after exercise is just the toxins leaving the body"

Ssssuuure!

ulvir

*every muscle in your body hurts and you can hardly bend over for two days afterwards* this is normal and okay, actually.

BeanBandit

Beanbandit?
Son of a bitch!
*slips on the sidewalk and twists ankle, tears ligaments, requires medical attention* Whoo! Ha ha! What a workout!

joke_explainer

Piso Mojado posted:

take it from me, exercise is really really bad and should be avoided, if possible. do not listen to other people who say its good and fun - they are liars.

I work out but I don't get why everybody lies about it being fun or anything other than a drudge. be realistic dude you don't like running. you like the results of running.

joke_explainer

for the longest time I thought I just wasn't dedicating myself hard enough and I'd break through to this wonderful joy of exercising but it turns out that's not the case

bacalou

riding bikes and doing yoga on a train are both good ways to exercise efficiently

bacalou

also lifting weights in a weight-lifting powered car

fuck. marry. t-rex

Actually running can be fun but I do sprints because marathons are lame-o

fuck. marry. t-rex

[Marathon runner guy] I'm grossly spindly and long limbed and whatever and run limp wristed for effeciency

[Me] SHOTGUN! *pushes guy over and dash 100 yds across the parking lot to the front seat*

fuck. marry. t-rex

[Marathon guy] I can run until my nipples bleed and I hate every second

[Me] I can beat you up that hill and I can't even think while I do it lol

Matey

eat food

BeanBandit posted:

*slips on the sidewalk and twists ankle, tears ligaments, requires medical attention* Whoo! Ha ha! What a workout!

cuntman.net

*takes off shirt and puts on black cloth mask with eyeholes cut out of it* welcome.. to the gym

fuck. marry. t-rex

TWIST FIST posted:

*takes off shirt and puts on black cloth mask with eyeholes cut out of it* welcome.. to the gym

GEExCEE

Piso Mojado posted:

stretching is really dangerous. if you stretch too much you will get really tall and thin and will eventually snap in half.

Lol

vermeul

Free Acid
sitting is the new exercise OP

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
the brain is the most powerful muscle in your body. i did nothing but math exercise reps for an entire day, and now my brain has swollen to where it has fractured my skull. the doctor says i have a day left to live

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

smoobles

i like to exercise my free speech, by posting on the internet

----------------

Ayatollah Hermione

by Cyrano4747
why do crunches when you can draw on some sick abs with a grease pencil

----------------

Ayatollah Hermione

by Cyrano4747
bedsores? nope these are buff sores they ooze testosterone and toughness

----------------

DeepQantas

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

[Marathon runner guy] I'm grossly spindly and long limbed and whatever and run limp wristed for effeciency

[Me] SHOTGUN! *pushes guy over and dash 100 yds across the parking lot to the front seat*
Spindly guy can catch an antelope tho. You can't.

Ayatollah Hermione

by Cyrano4747
look at ur tiny pecs lol check this out

*crams a freeweight under each moob and does hella squatz*

----------------

Robert Plant

I do my workouts in the bedroom :smug:

It's great because if you do it right it only takes like 10 seconds

Ayatollah Hermione

by Cyrano4747
i wear ankle weights when i curbstomp bitches

----------------

Piso Mojado

BeanBandit posted:

Macnult

my friend told me that exercising at the gym is cool and fun because it's like grinding xp in an mmo.

That does not sound like it's cool or fun at all.

DeepQantas

It does sound cool and fun in comparison to mmos tho

BeanBandit

Beanbandit?
Son of a bitch!
*runs so hard he vomits* Oh man, just like World of Warcraft!

Piso Mojado

BeanBandit posted:

*runs so hard he vomits* Oh man, just like World of Warcraft!

haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

*goes to a gym everyday, maxing all possible gains* "Must...Not...Let...Aeris....Die"

• Locked thread