Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fivethree
Jul 28, 2014
i got 2 packs of newports and a carton of marlboro red 100s. lately i have been unsatisfied with life so i feel like this is a good hobby. any tips/tricks/advice? tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

just put a bullet in your brain as opposed to killing yourself slowly

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

fivethree posted:

i got 2 packs of newports and a carton of marlboro red 100s. lately i have been unsatisfied with life so i feel like this is a good hobby. any tips/tricks/advice? tia

Unpack all of the cigarettes and pool all the tobacco into one huge joint. Just work on that a couple of weeks, carry it around in your back pocket.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Use one cigarette to light another one FTW

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Start hoarding half smoked cigarettes in a safe dry place for when you've gone full blown addict and you are digging through trash trying to find a puff (should take about 3 weeks)

Incomplete Fish
Apr 22, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Hundos are for women OP. Newports are alright tho. I suggest Red Pall Malls if you want to make a statement with your tobacco smoking.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
smoke pfunks and you can put coke in the recessed filters and you can clumsily pass them to your friends on the dl at the bar and watch them immediatwly dump it on the floor

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

dump all the tobacco into water, let it soak overnight. strain out the plant matter and let the water evaporate a bit in the sun, reflect on your life during these few hours. once the water has evaporated enough so that you can drink the remaining liquid in one gulp do it

you're welcome

Incomplete Fish
Apr 22, 2006

Grimey Drawer
OP please watch this video as an introduction to cigarette smoking.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEJ8176MUlY

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i remember years ago i bought a pack of djarum blacks and i couldnt get through the whole thing because im a pussy bitch lol

but they smelled REALLY good

WonderfulWino
Sep 26, 2004

The grape wont cut me loose.
filters are for pussys

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

dont start

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014

Incomplete Fish posted:

OP please watch this video as an introduction to cigarette smoking.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEJ8176MUlY

ok looks good i look forward to being him

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014

plz dont critique my pasttime tia

any serious replies please??

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
Learn how to do magic tricks with a lit cigarette. That's always impressive.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

fivethree posted:

plz dont critique my pasttime tia

any serious replies please??

Throw the cigarettes away, and go get yourself some cigars or a pipe. If you're going to give yourself cancer, it might as well at least taste good.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
you can buttchug tobacco just like you can with alcohol

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
HAVE YOU HEARD OF VAPING???????

Rationale
May 17, 2005

America runs on in'
Roll your own American spirits like a super cool authentic fellA

Hooded Reptile
Aug 31, 2015
ive been smoking for years hoping i get cancer so i can jump off a builiding and my will mates get money, but my lungs are too strong

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

Don't breath in through your teeth, you will stain them. Slap the pack of cigarettes against the butt side of them to pack down the tobacco for a cleaner and more even smoke.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
always hand out smokes to people who ask. only exception is if you're on your last one.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
Smoke outside.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
idk i got sick of daily tobacco smoking and stopped, but if u really actually take pleasure in smoking which i did then maybe smoke a brand that lasts more than 2 minutes that isnt made from the pink slime of tobacco/leftover shavings swept off the floor like american spirit regular filters or periques? if u just do it to look cool though get a softpack of camel straights, just make sure nobody sees u when u are trying to get the loose tobacco bits out of ur mouth

numberoneposter posted:

i remember years ago i bought a pack of djarum blacks and i couldnt get through the whole thing because im a pussy bitch lol

but they smelled REALLY good

whats the deal with those i thought obama banned them but i still see discarded packs on the ground every now and then...i would totally get a pack just for a little nostalgia and to light up when im completely loaded

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Sep 21, 2015

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Mariana Horchata posted:

whats the deal with those i thought obama banned them but i still see discarded packs on the ground every now and then...i would totally get a pack just for a little nostalgia and to light up when im completely loaded

cigarette companies lobbied to have all flavored cigarettes (besides menthol) banned because they appealed to children so djarum now wraps them in tobacco paper and not black cigarette paper so they're technically 'cigarillos' and thus legal. so you can't get them at 7/11s or anything now but you can still get them at dedicated smoke shops.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Necc0 posted:

cigarette companies lobbied to have all flavored cigarettes (besides menthol) banned because they appealed to children so djarum now wraps them in tobacco paper and not black cigarette paper so they're technically 'cigarillos' and thus legal.

whoa really. thats fucktarded

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
they probably cost 6x as much now lmso

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Necc0 posted:

cigarette companies lobbied to have all flavored cigarettes (besides menthol) banned because they appealed to children so djarum now wraps them in tobacco paper and not black cigarette paper so they're technically 'cigarillos' and thus legal.

ah yes thats it, that actually sounds like a win

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Enfield posted:

they probably cost 6x as much now lmso

they're about the same here in virginia but yeah it's gonna vary widely depending on your state

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
just make sure you get enough tar

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
may I recommend ecig OP, I have been advised by the internet's leading Alibaba store page writers that huffing unregulated chinese chemical slurries suspended in antifreeze by running a powerful current through them is a completely safe alternative to smoking

also you can get :razz:bacon-flavored smoke:iamafag: for the mothershitting win

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
Roll your own. Peter Stockebye's a good brand, I like the Amsterdam Shag. Don't be dismayed at your awful rolling abilities at first, it comes with time and practice. If you happen to find yourself in Europe, you will get laid sometimes simply by knowing how to roll a good cigarette or spliff.

These are the things we should be teaching our children in health class and yet we do not. My, how our system fails us.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

inject the cigarettes into your brain

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Jesus Christ posted:

Roll your own. Peter Stockebye's a good brand, I like the Amsterdam Shag. Don't be dismayed at your awful rolling abilities at first, it comes with time and practice. If you happen to find yourself in Europe, you will get laid sometimes simply by knowing how to roll a good cigarette or spliff.

These are the things we should be teaching our children in health class and yet we do not. My, how our system fails us.

oh my god i just remembered rolling bali shags in college fuuuuuuuck

CatBlack
Sep 10, 2011

hello world
Smoke cock

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

OP you should buy a good $50 ecig/vaporizer, you can save a ton of money, they don't smell like poo poo and don't leave you stinking like an ashtray and are fun to mess with

Litrilly all cigarette smokers end up like that messy guy in the YouTube

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

just smoke weed you baby

no breathing stoma, no yellow teeth, etc.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
CAN I THROAT gently caress OPS STOMA TIA

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

eat the cigarettes. It's a faster high and a lot healthier because there's no smoke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Yellow Ant
Apr 6, 2004

I can lift 50 times my own weight in hope.
I regret my nicotine habituation

• Locked thread