Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao3_3yBv13M

half his humor is white ppl bashing but lol bro ur fuckin indian from a rich doctor family son, you dont get to stand toe-to-toe with me. my people get called out by racist fuckheads runnin for office, laws are made against my people. you? you??? you're a gosh-darn indian bro, people think ur smart or ur penis is tiny thats all.

last i seen the only 'indians' who got it worse than latinos are native peopls and blacks were slaves. sorry bud, drop ur act son.

smh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

you have a lot of bad opinions

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

you have a lot of bad opinions

the truth hurts

much like the ops posts

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I like how he includes shameless name dropping as part of his act

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Hey Azuz, check your privilege bro,.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Booblord Zagats posted:

I like how he includes shameless name dropping as part of his act

go on i dont know bout this but would liek to hear more as i am not really sold on this guy being cool i mean i watched MoN and it was a solid C+

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Kill yourself, OP.

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

Being a model minority owns

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
as a native american, i find aziz offensive

Indian is our word

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

I know a group of people who have a diet/exercise pact where if anyone doesn't live up to their goals they have to watch the entire collected works of azis ansari, and it works pretty fuckin well.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

randy is good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKwiz7451OY

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
I'm Indian and I'm doing pretty good but then again I'm smart and a hard worker. Not implying anything just saying my office is in an actual building, with a door and a desk and stuff, not a 7-11 parking lot.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

oh lol cool its like he's appropriating black voice yall! gj little fag!

also he's a bitch

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

seriously problematic and lol if u thought i ahve bad opinions but post this in some sort of defense of aziz ansari just lmbo @ u

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Aziz! Light!

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
what a totally pleasant exchange. whats hte problem. is this guy a super dweeb or something

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

NomChompsky posted:

I know a group of people who have a diet/exercise pact where if anyone doesn't live up to their goals they have to watch the entire collected works of azis ansari, and it works pretty fuckin well.

sounds dangerous

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
id say he's fine in small doses but hes already short as gently caress

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

His show really tries to hammer in that he is a "nice guy".

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Aziz is one of those people like donald glover that are so unthreatening that they are somehow whiter than white, like in a room full of white people they don't add any blackness but everyone else gets even whiter.

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
His show master of none on netflix is pretty good but you gotta turn the English Audio Description Track on to take it to the next level

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Moon Atari posted:

Aziz is one of those people like donald glover that are so unthreatening that they are somehow whiter than white, like in a room full of white people they don't add any blackness but everyone else gets even whiter.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Homie needs to lower his pitch at least half an octave. Fucker starting to sound like a bumblebee.

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
I like to call him disease ansari ha ha

starry skies above
Aug 23, 2015

by zen death robot

Moon Atari posted:

Wayne Brady did do something positive for his image with that one Chappel show skit.

ManDingo
Jun 1, 2001
Yeah that chic is annoying. I remember first seeing her in 40-year-old virgin as the whiny friend now she has her own show? What is this world coming to.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
if you told me he was a transman i would believe you

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Did you guys watch his new Netflix show? I waited for 10 minutes but nobody told any jokes so I turned it off.

Bwee
Jul 1, 2005

Mange Mite posted:

Whys that?

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

notZaar posted:

Did you guys watch his new Netflix show? I waited for 10 minutes but nobody told any jokes so I turned it off.

i gave it a C+

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

but the difference is its dumb and bad to be racist against black and latino people. however, there are many valid reasons to be racist against indian people

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Profondo Rosso posted:

but the difference is its dumb and bad to be racist against black and latino people. however, there are many valid reasons to be racist against indian people

Here's two of them

-Aziz Ansari
-Russel Peters

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
India is great, pretty soon they'll take all our engineering jobs like the Mexicans took all the farming jobs.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Nurge posted:

Kill yourself, OP.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Mange Mite posted:

Get this: he is.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Aziz, the guy that the op made an entire thread about, has two X chromosomes. And I sure wouldnt want to be him now that Gbs knows that

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

a bay posted:

Get this: he is.

Not with that beard he isn't.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
it's not really his fault. the recent race-based activist move is to create this "us against them" dynamic by using the term "brown people" to signify everyone but white people. he's just buying into that narrative, without stopping to question it.

(as an aside, it's an interesting political move, given that asians and indians in this country aspire to be like conservative whites, but whatevah...reality never stood in the way of critical race theory pundits lol)

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
gently caress da OP

and I don't even like Aziz Ansari

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
Aziz is loving terrible at comedy, just like the OP is at posting