Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lil Cunty

Lego should build a floating plastic rig in the ocean to mine all the ocean plastic and use it to make giant Legos that people in natural disasters could build relief shelters with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Cunty

they should build a net that could be strung between two satellites and it just drives around collecting satellite debris in orbit. when it's full it slings the net into the sun

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

they should make scent oil dishes built onto baseboard heaters so you can use them as free scentsy warmers

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

all public art installations should be made with bases of hermetically sealed nuclear waste so the public and the government doesn't forget where it is stored and then it leaks everywhere and turns into a superfund or Hanford

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

every person in the United States should be required to do a mandatory year in the service sector after high school and before entering college/vocation/etc., to learn how to not be a real fucker

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

congressmen should be allowed to authorize vacations and transportation for any of their constituents, regardless of age or voter eligibility, to prevent the summertime blues

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

can someone explain to me why dumping garbage in volcanoes is a Bad Idea? bc it sounds like a Good Idea to me but there's enough volcanoes and trash everywhere to indicate otherwise

ty crap

ty landy

Piso Mojado

Lil Cunty posted:

every person in the United States should be required to do a mandatory year in the service sector after high school and before entering college/vocation/etc., to learn how to not be a real fucker

this.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.

Lil Cunty posted:

More if you have a trust fund.

Lil Cunty

mailboxes should be outlawed to cut down on wasteful junk mail. if you want a mailbox you better have a good reason why In this day and age. mailbox permits should cost money, have to be applied for and maintained yearly to pay for the (very reduced) postal service

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

they should make a bong that doubles as a recording device so I just whisper my solutions into it for posterity instead of having to make a thread to store them all

ty crap

ty landy

Weekend Bridges

by Smythe
There should be a delivery service where they knock on the door, you slip some bills under the door, they leave the food behind, and you open the door to get the food 47 seconds after you hear the vehicle leave the street.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Weekend Bridges

by Smythe
There should be a blanket that is big enough to wrap yourself adequately in.

----------------

Weekend Bridges

by Smythe
There should be a beam that could slice through rock cleanly and easily, and it should be given to an artist to turn the Rock Mountains into the world's largest knock-knock joke.

----------------

bog pixie

C21H30O2 + CH4O

Piso Mojado

scissors that make everything you cut feel like fresh construction paper.

Piso Mojado

bog pixie posted:

C21H30O2 + CH4O

Lil Cunty

a program that teaches new moms with postpartum depression how to code and test video games, since they are home a lot and sad a lot and that's rly all you need to be a good programmer

ty crap

ty landy

Piso Mojado

:eyepop:

Lil Cunty

ikr I have really good ideas

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

microchips like for your pets but they're injected into the flesh of your purse so if it's lost or stolen you can find it easier

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

they should genetically engineer people to have variegated intestines so if a doctor is doing surgery on them he can look at the chart and go "oh easy the polyp is in the teal section" and then they don't have to unravel all your guts looking for the problem

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

all cars should have a readout on the dash showing how many lbs of co2 you're releasing into the atmosphere per mile and also a countdown meter to the predicted extinction event, so people can make conscientious decisions regarding their midnight trips to 7-11

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

all bathrooms should be gender non-specific but the stalls should be completely enclosed so guys don't hear old ladies fart or whatever they're so worried is going to happen in a mixed bathroom

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

paint with bleach in it for humid areas with mildew problems

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

they should make electronic mobiles for hanging over babies cribs that take pictures of the baby in real time and then runs them through googles deepdream network and projects the resulting images above the baby

I don't really know what this solves but those babies will trip the gently caress out

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

I guess it's a solution to baby sobriety

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

the 5th to last tissue in the box should be dyed blue so you know it's time to buy more Kleenex before you run out

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

tampons should have the same stuff in the center of them that warming lube has in it but it's moisture activated so you get spicy and know to change before you ruin your panties

ty crap

ty landy

smoobles

Lil Cunty posted:

microchips like for your pets but they're injected into the flesh of your purse so if it's lost or stolen you can find it easier

the chip on pets only works if someone turns the pet in, which is unlikely in the case of a stolen purse

----------------

smoobles

all of your other ideas are 100% solid tho

----------------

Lil Cunty

smoobles posted:

the chip on pets only works if someone turns the pet in, which is unlikely in the case of a stolen purse

I was thinking it would come with a feature like "find my iPhone" where you could gps track it

"find my old receipts, gum wrappers and maxed out credit cards"

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

decaf coffee with melatonin and tryptophan in it bc sometimes I want coffee before bedtime

ty crap

ty landy

google THIS

Lil Cunty posted:

the 5th to last tissue in the box should be dyed blue so you know it's time to buy more Kleenex before you run out

they have these, at my old work they stock little cheapo tissue boxes but the last few would be yellow so you'd know they were almost out

Lil Cunty

somebody should make a tamagotchi thats a tiny Buddha who lives off meditation and when you don't meditate his smile gets smaller and smaller until you're reincarnated as a goat

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

google THIS posted:

they have these, at my old work they stock little cheapo tissue boxes but the last few would be yellow so you'd know they were almost out

a questionable color for the circumstance but an otherwise excellent idea that im glad I thought of

ty crap

ty landy

Piso Mojado

Lil Cunty posted:

paint with bleach in it for humid areas with mildew problems

this exists actually, but not bleach rather antimicrobials.

Lil Cunty

Piso Mojado posted:

this exists actually, but not bleach rather antimicrobials.

I'm insanely smart

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

press on jewels and beauty marks that have medicated adhesive on the back for sticking over zits. it hides them and helps get rid of them both

ty crap

ty landy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Cunty

led lights for night joggers that are powered by kinetic energy. the incentives of personal safety and visibility keep you running even after you get tired

ty crap

ty landy

• Locked thread