Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CuRvY G0oNeTTe
Oct 30, 2015

by Lowtax
Lipstick Apathy
What do you think about girls farts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
theyre unacceptable

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
can i snapchat my opinion to you? whats your ig too

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

I wonder if they are mostly hydrogen for empathy purposes

Aug 4, 2010

i luv em

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015
I have been storing mine up for the last 5 months so when it comes time to have the baby, I can give a good push and fart it out.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

the smell like apple shampoo w the texture too

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

LadyAmbien posted:

I have been storing mine up for the last 5 months so when it comes time to have the baby, I can give a good push and fart it out.

God bless you and your beautiful smelly baby

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
most hookers bowels release after multiple stab wounds causing pretty lol-worthy farts :)

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Jeff Sichoe posted:

most hookers bowels release after multiple stab wounds causing pretty lol-worthy farts :)

:gb2reddit:

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
imo farts belong to men and men only

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
queefs are funny after a good ploughing.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

CuRvY G0oNeTTe posted:

girls what :confused:

CuRvY G0oNeTTe
Oct 30, 2015

by Lowtax
Lipstick Apathy

huskarl_marx posted:

can i snapchat my opinion to you? whats your ig too

sfjkgshfj

CuRvY G0oNeTTe fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Nov 20, 2015

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
they make me gag and think about becoming gay. an anger boils over inside me and i dont feel like im myself anymore

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Orkin Mang posted:

they make me gag and think about becoming gay. an anger boils over inside me and i dont feel like im myself anymore

>farts

Karl L
Nov 9, 2015

I spent money on an image and a few lines of text.
They're a beautiful rarity.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EptD9Egf7w

CuRvY G0oNeTTe
Oct 30, 2015

by Lowtax
Lipstick Apathy

LadyAmbien posted:

Congratulations on your baby. If you ever need a nanny, I think I'd be a great choice

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
I mean, they are gonna do them anyway. I don't see why I should have to pay for them to be in my face.

CuRvY G0oNeTTe posted:

Congratulations on your baby. If you ever need a nanny, I think I'd be a great choice

Me too

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
they stink

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

not real

NotSockAccount
Nov 18, 2015

by Lowtax
Girl Fart= Bigger Boner.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Nver heard or seen a girl. I dont know how I would react to their farts . Thank you hve a good day.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
aftre three weeks of amnesia i would slowly remember that i stabbed a woman all over her body in a rage attack because she farted on me

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
I was spooning a girl and we fell asleep and I woke up to her farting profusely upon my balls

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The Fattest PI posted:

I was spooning a girl and we fell asleep and I woke up to her farting profusely upon my balls

foul. did you watch yourself from above as you beat her to death with your fists?

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.
They smell like play dough and baked beans.

NotSockAccount
Nov 18, 2015

by Lowtax

Macrowave Oven posted:

They smell like play dough and baked beans.

sounds delicious. :pervert:

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
my gf farted once, not my gf nemore

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

wanna smell the hot ones'

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
I was beaten into submission with a sack of russet potatoes because I did not accept that they smelled like cinnamon buns and rainbows.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

CuRvY G0oNeTTe posted:

It really depends on the rear end the farts are coming out of.

Example farts:
Shakira - could fart in my general direction

Melissa McCarthy - farts probably smell like a fast food grease trap at the end of the day

Kirk Vikernes fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Nov 20, 2015

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
"Something which has never occurred since time immemorial; a young woman did not fart in her husband's lap." - Sumerian 1900 BC

They don't do it, we've known this since at least 1900 BC.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
depends on the girl, of course

Eumenides
Sep 24, 2007

This is the face of Lawful Good!

Fun Shoe
boner explosion

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
if a girl farts and it smells like a grody fat dude's fart but she's hot, is that a good fart?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
so long as proper precations are taken for pink eye consider me as loose as James Joyce.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
girls don't fart they poot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
If they can loose a good one and stare you to a draw over it you're an idiot not to put a ring on 'em.
Straight, gay, lesbian, that poo poo goes out the window, unashamedly ripping rear end is like the ultimate "I love you"

• Locked thread