Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!
have to admit, I never thought that I would go this far.
I'm 19, but I've been disillusioned by the political process from a very early age. When I was younger, I was involved in some youth leadership government programs that really deterred me from politics and government. I swore it off by the age of 16 and vowed never to vote, never to participate, never to do anything because gently caress society and gently caress institution and gently caress bipartisanship and gently caress the negativity of the political climate in the US. gently caress EVERYTHING.
A few months ago, I started hearing about Bernie Sanders. This was around March. I slowly heard more, and agreed. For the first time in my life, I could emotionally identify with a political candidate. Bernie channeled not anger, but hopeful disappointment. That is, he knew the evils of the Congress, he knew the evils of lobbying, he knew the evils of our government and he worked hard to fight against it. His hope, his loving hope. It's contagious. It's irresistible.
So many times, whenever a video about Trump or Carson or some other Republican clown popped up on my Facebook newsfeed, I felt that same disappointment. But it was resigned. I was okay with letting it happen, because I expected it. Because this feeling of disappointment was normal for me.
But everytime, every goddam time I watched a clip of Bernie spitting some political fire or chastising the corruption, the evils, the bullshit politics of our world, I felt that hope. I felt every single drop of hope in his rhetoric. I felt it. It resonated like an echo in my heart, bouncing off of my tender and vulnerable psyche. For the first time, for the first time EVER, I felt true hope.
But even though I felt that hope, that heartfelt, untethered passion, there was a voice in my head telling me not to support. NOT to help. NOT to volunteer. Because if Bernie lost and I had given my all, then institution would win. Then Hillary Clinton would win. Then some crony piece of poo poo immoral politician would propagate the cycle of corruption that breeds hatred in the masses.
gently caress that. gently caress that.
I was scrolling down this subreddit earlier today and I broke down in tears. Goddamit.
I'm going to do everything in my power to help Bernie Sanders be elected. I'm going to do every drat thing I can do, expend every tool at my disposal, to help him become elected.
This is what Bernie Sanders does to people. His legacy is undeniable, regardless of his electability. It's time to act. It's time to immerse ourselves in the process. I've seen the evils of this world for far too long. I've spit hateful vitriol at it. I've cursed at the world around us, pathetically complaining about how horrible the conditions of existence were.
By not acting, I'm allowing the evil to perpetuate itself. I'm allowing these fuckface-spineless rightwinged sociopaths to get the power they want. I'm allowing liars and self-delusional narcissists such as Hillary Clinton to create more establishment deals with big corporations, all the while lying to the American public about how "she cares about the average American". Hillary Clinton is the wolf in sheep's clothing. So benign. So innocuously deceitful. Go cater to your focus groups you conservative hag.
This anger within me has brewed, stirred, and festered. My only release is realizing Bernie's election. My only release from this agony, over my institutional isolation, over my institutional oppression, over the institutionalized institutional lies is picking up your signs and protesting against this illiberal hegemony that hides under the guise of "democracy".
The time is now. I've just signed up to volunteer for his campaign. I'm going to go door to door in my neighborhood to fight. I'm going to call for at least an hour everyday to fight. I'm going out to my college campus to talk to strangers, to fight. I'm going to talk to the old ladies at the supermarket, to fight.
But I won't be fighting with the same agonizing pain of my condition, as I used to torment from before. I'm fighting with the vicissitudes of willpower, each tendril causing wave after wave of validation, of purpose, of undeniable hope.
This is it. I've been converted. Not as a Bernie Sanders supporter (I've been a Bernie Sanders supporter from before my birth), but as a political agent. I've been converted from a pathetic, hateful, loathing bystander, into an active participant of the process - the political process.
This movement you've created - that we've created - is far more than an election or a campaign. This movement is the new era of politics in the United States. This movement is the salvation I've been desperately yearning for. This movement is a cultural phenomenon - be proud of what WEVE accomplished so far.
This is it. This is it. This is IT. The time is now. This campaign acts as a platform for the average American to become engaged in our world, to have an effect against institution, to fight against Wall Street cronies.
Fight with hope, for hope has converted even me, who once thought that all hope was extinguished.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
what happened to that weird election fporum?

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

SHISHKABOB posted:

what happened to that weird election fporum?

It's a DnD subforum, and about politics in general now, ie. LF is back baby

powerofrecall
Jun 26, 2009

by R. Guyovich
not really different than 19 year old ron paul supporters IMO

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Election Erection is like the YOSPOS version of SHSC, except for D&D

powerofrecall
Jun 26, 2009

by R. Guyovich
the internet radicalizes everything

ehhhhhhnnnnnn
Jun 3, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
gently caress that. gently caress that

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

Election Erection is like the YOSPOS version of SHSC, except for D&D

que

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
So if he was a sanders supporter since birth does it mean I jerked off all the jeb supporters into a tissue?

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

blablablabla posted:

So if he was a sanders supporter since birth does it mean I jerked off all the jeb supporters into a tissue?

As long as that old man consented, I guess you're allowed to give him a handie.

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro
Watching the recent Hunger Games, Catching Fire, I was struck by the parallels between that series and the real world. If you haven't read or seen the movies, I urge you to at least read the synopses or watch the trailers to get an idea of the plot (three books, four movies).
Here is the salient scene.
We truly are a disparate community of hard-working people, artifically divided and pitted against one another. But as the resistance says in the story, instead of fighting against one another - "Remember who the real enemy is."
America is primed for a new Revolution. We are hoping beyond hope that it is a peaceful, political one. I believe Bernie is our last shot for that. Just as Katniss, the "Girl on Fire", became a reluctant symbol for the rebellion against the excess and cruelty of the Capitol, so too has Bernie stood up against countless attacks and tricks to represent us, the 99%.
I commend those of us who are out flyering, canvassing, and phone banking every day for Bernie and the Revolution. I bring up this similarity because I think we can use it.
Use the slogans -
Fire is catching.
If we burn, you burn with us.
Man on fire.
The corporate overclass telling us, "May the odds be ever in your favor!" But we know the truth - that the odds are never in our favor.
I volunteer! I volunteer as tribute.
We are more than just pieces in their game.
etc.
Cosplay as Katniss or members of the Capitol could also garner a great deal of attention.

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

Digiwizzard posted:

Watching the recent Hunger Games, Catching Fire, I was struck by the parallels between that series and the real world. If you haven't read or seen the movies, I urge you to at least read the synopses or watch the trailers to get an idea of the plot (three books, four movies).
We truly are a disparate community of hard-working people, artifically divided and pitted against one another. But as the resistance says in the story, instead of fighting against one another - "Remember who the real enemy is."
America is primed for a new Revolution. We are hoping beyond hope that it is a peaceful, political one. I believe Bernie is our last shot for that. Just as Katniss, the "Girl on Fire", became a reluctant symbol for the rebellion against the excess and cruelty of the Capitol, so too has Bernie stood up against countless attacks and tricks to represent us, the 99%.
I commend those of us who are out flyering, canvassing, and phone banking every day for Bernie and the Revolution. I bring up this similarity because I think we can use it.
Use the slogans -
Fire is catching.
Man on fire.
The corporate overclass telling us, "May the odds be ever in your favor!" But we know the truth - that the odds are never in our favor.
etc.
Cosplay as Katniss or members of the Capitol could also garner a great deal of attention.

Hey...a vote is a vote?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
oh wonderful children its time to learn of the power of the DNC and Hillary.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

DeusExMachinima posted:

have to admit, I never thought that I would go this far.
I'm 19, but I've been disillusioned by the political process from a very early age. When I was younger, I was involved in some youth leadership government programs that really deterred me from politics and government. I swore it off by the age of 16 and vowed never to vote, never to participate, never to do anything because gently caress society and gently caress institution and gently caress bipartisanship and gently caress the negativity of the political climate in the US. gently caress EVERYTHING.
A few months ago, I started hearing about Bernie Sanders. This was around March. I slowly heard more, and agreed. For the first time in my life, I could emotionally identify with a political candidate. Bernie channeled not anger, but hopeful disappointment. That is, he knew the evils of the Congress, he knew the evils of lobbying, he knew the evils of our government and he worked hard to fight against it. His hope, his loving hope. It's contagious. It's irresistible.
So many times, whenever a video about Trump or Carson or some other Republican clown popped up on my Facebook newsfeed, I felt that same disappointment. But it was resigned. I was okay with letting it happen, because I expected it. Because this feeling of disappointment was normal for me.
But everytime, every goddam time I watched a clip of Bernie spitting some political fire or chastising the corruption, the evils, the bullshit politics of our world, I felt that hope. I felt every single drop of hope in his rhetoric. I felt it. It resonated like an echo in my heart, bouncing off of my tender and vulnerable psyche. For the first time, for the first time EVER, I felt true hope.
But even though I felt that hope, that heartfelt, untethered passion, there was a voice in my head telling me not to support. NOT to help. NOT to volunteer. Because if Bernie lost and I had given my all, then institution would win. Then Hillary Clinton would win. Then some crony piece of poo poo immoral politician would propagate the cycle of corruption that breeds hatred in the masses.
I was scrolling down this subreddit earlier today and I broke down in tears. Goddamit.
I'm going to do everything in my power to help Bernie Sanders be elected. I'm going to do every drat thing I can do, expend every tool at my disposal, to help him become elected.
This is what Bernie Sanders does to people. His legacy is undeniable, regardless of his electability. It's time to act. It's time to immerse ourselves in the process. I've seen the evils of this world for far too long. I've spit hateful vitriol at it. I've cursed at the world around us, pathetically complaining about how horrible the conditions of existence were.
By not acting, I'm allowing the evil to perpetuate itself. I'm allowing these fuckface-spineless rightwinged sociopaths to get the power they want. I'm allowing liars and self-delusional narcissists such as Hillary Clinton to create more establishment deals with big corporations, all the while lying to the American public about how "she cares about the average American". Hillary Clinton is the wolf in sheep's clothing. So benign. So innocuously deceitful. Go cater to your focus groups you conservative hag.
This anger within me has brewed, stirred, and festered. My only release is realizing Bernie's election. My only release from this agony, over my institutional isolation, over my institutional oppression, over the institutionalized institutional lies is picking up your signs and protesting against this illiberal hegemony that hides under the guise of "democracy".
The time is now. I've just signed up to volunteer for his campaign. I'm going to go door to door in my neighborhood to fight. I'm going to call for at least an hour everyday to fight. I'm going out to my college campus to talk to strangers, to fight. I'm going to talk to the old ladies at the supermarket, to fight.
But I won't be fighting with the same agonizing pain of my condition, as I used to torment from before. I'm fighting with the vicissitudes of willpower, each tendril causing wave after wave of validation, of purpose, of undeniable hope.
This is it. I've been converted. Not as a Bernie Sanders supporter (I've been a Bernie Sanders supporter from before my birth), but as a political agent. I've been converted from a pathetic, hateful, loathing bystander, into an active participant of the process - the political process.
This movement you've created - that we've created - is far more than an election or a campaign. This movement is the new era of politics in the United States. This movement is the salvation I've been desperately yearning for. This movement is a cultural phenomenon - be proud of what WEVE accomplished so far.
This is it. This is it. This is IT. The time is now. This campaign acts as a platform for the average American to become engaged in our world, to have an effect against institution, to fight against Wall Street cronies.
Fight with hope, for hope has converted even me, who once thought that all hope was extinguished.

Same.

Pity Party Animal
Jul 23, 2006

Adar
Jul 27, 2001
r/politics earlier today was amazing

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004

Digiwizzard posted:

Use the slogans -
Fire is catching.
Man on fire.
etc.

I, too, believe that dressing up as characters from pop-culture will get the point across that "we mean business."

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx

troubled teen posted:

I, too, believe that dressing up as characters from pop-culture will get the point across that "we mean business."

it worked for the tea party

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

My only issue with Bernie is if he goes after the extremely wealthy and billionaires, who will our super hero's be? Cuz we all know the best super power is money ( looking at you batman, iron man, green arrow)

FEEL THE BERN!

kittiesgomeow
Oct 13, 2008

This avatar cost on average $27.
i don't think this is a fair game, isn't every post a glorious meltdown?

here's a "bernt" wood cutting board:

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

I think the moment at the Democratic debate where Sanders went after Clinton on her receiving so many donations from special interests and big banks and her following it up with women/9-11 has the potential for the creation of a good comedic video that could easily go viral beyond the Berniesphere.

It's already been mentioned on other sub reddits, but the idea would be to mirror the Yugioh TV show.

Basically Bernie would play a card to defeat Super Pacs. Hillary would then play the women card and follow it up by playing the 9/11 card in what she thinks to be what will give her the win, only for Bernie to top deck the Twitter Question card to defeat her.

I think such a video would easily go viral in card game communities (Magic, Yugioh, Pokemon, My Little Pony, etc.) as well as some of the wider nerd communities as well (League of Legends, Smash, Warcraft etc.).

I think this would provide a good inroads to get some more members of these groups curious about the elections. From my experience, these can be a very apathetic group and that there are a lot of people that fall into the non voter groups and could be converted over into the Bernie camp.

kittiesgomeow
Oct 13, 2008

quote:

I’m a registered Republican.

I’ve almost always voted Constitutionalist, and I have personally campaigned against the last two liberal candidate put forth by the Democratic Party.

I can’t do it anymore.

There are a lot of problems that can happen with a Sanders-ideal government. I know it first-hand. I attribute my Grandmothers untimely death to the NHS. She was forced to wait for an “emergency” hip replacement, and through a series of events, kicked off by that delay, she ended up dying a few years later. I know the dangers, I have studied them, and now, it’s not enough.

I can’t do it anymore.

We are a single income family, my wife is a stay at home mom with our toddler, and I work a regular job.

We live paycheck to paycheck. I make over $50K a year. We live in a manufactured home that literally costs more than my parents first home would have cost them in San Francisco in the 80s, we own used cars. We don’t have massive debts.

And yet even with “insurance” I still have to decide between visiting the doctor when we are sick, and putting a decent meal on the table. I don’t have the money to buy a $20 game that comes out today, and we just got paid on Wednesday.

I can’t do it anymore.

Don’t get me wrong, we live good lives. The A/C is working; hot water still comes out of the tap. We have nice(ish) things. And the bills are always paid on time. We are far from impoverished.

In my youth I used to believe that Communism was the solution to our problems. But then I realized that it relies on humanity being generally ‘good.’ Something I simply cannot accept anymore. So I radically shifted to Free-markets, and trickle-down-economics, as my government of choice. But it has taken me until today to realize that it has the exact same flaw, it relies on humanity being generally ‘good.’ That the people with money will be willing to grow those beneath them, for the betterment of all.

I can’t do it anymore.

Do I expect to have a pile of money in my bank account the day Bernie Sanders enters office? No. Do I expect all of my problems to simply go away after a single term? No.

Bernie Sanders somehow, someway has given me something that no other politician has even entreated me with. It’s inexplicable; I scoffed at Obama when he said it. I laugh when I see it on bumper stickers.

Bernie Sanders has filled me with Hope. Hope that I thought I had lost. Hope that had been chipped away by years of third party voting. Hope that was laughed at by both primary parties doing essentially the same thing.

Bernie Sanders has made me examine and readjust my political and economic views for a third time. Does this make me a flake? Maybe, but I like to think that I am simply still open to discussion, that I still have some small spark of the American Dream left.

I do not know that I am going to change to a registered liberal,* but I can tell you, that if things continue to go as they are, Bernie Sanders has my vote. And it will be the first blue vote I’ve ever cast.

I can’t do it anymore.

I cannot stand with a party controlled by almighty dollar. And right now, both parties are. But I have hope that Sanders can change that.

So here’s to you, you crazy bastards, let’s get some real change.

*EDIT: Filling out the change in registration now.
EDIT2: Apparently I can't spell Sanders.

*italics not my own

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/3g37ik/do_you_think_bernie_sanders_plays_league_of/

kittiesgomeow
Oct 13, 2008

:f5:

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

I'm tired of seeing all of the "We manipulated the polls so we may not have actually won"

Look, I get it, we are awesome. Quite possibly the best thing since bacon and the fedora. SandersforPresident has done excellent things for the campaign. But recently, it seems we have begun to believe our own hype on how much we affect numbers.

I don't care how many of us were watching the debate and participating online, There is NO WAY we could have fudged numbers polling 80,000-160,000 people in every single poll. I highly doubt we infiltrated the focus groups and I'm pretty sure we didn't start the massive backlash CNN is under on their facebook page.

You guys do realize that this is the first time Bernie has been introduced to a wide viewing audience correct? If the focus groups are to be believed, we converted a lot of people today, and that would reflect in the polls and in what we are seeing on CNN's Facebook wall.

If nothing else, we should at least wait until some national polls come out and see what the difference is. I believe that even Bernie Sanders at his weakest, is better than Hillary at her best. No matter what the mainstream media plays, the people know what is going on and it will show in the polls.

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

This is a Facebook post and the misleading, often patently false article from a friend of mine who had defriended me a while back over my political posts, mostly about Bernie. Not unfollowed, defriended. And he's not the first. I've even been blocked for my politics, and I'm pretty cautious about what I share, in an attempt to not be too inflammatory, e.g. No posts about gun control or heavily pro-choice posts, since most of my friends are christian conservatives.

One of our mutual friends liked his post, and that's how it popped back up on my page.

Keep in mind this guy isn't a local celebrity, just a normal dude. His 48 shares are organic, purely user driven. His singular post has more shares than any of my Bernie posts, more than probably my last two or three months worth of Bernie posts combined, and more unique users by a factor of at least 5.

The red scare is not dead. The average American voter is terrified of socialism, and any critique of capitalism sends them into a panic. Facts be damned, the first rhetoric and inaccuracy riddled article they see decrying Socialism and it's ills will be the basis for their views on Socialism to which they will dogmatically cling to, and denigrate anyone who tries to point out the falsehoods or misconceptions as a simply a stupid libtard. There is no explaining the different branches of Socialism, or the concept of a mixed economy using Socialist ideas to reign in the excesses and cruelty of Capitalism. With many of these people it's an exercise in futility to attempt to explain the difference between Socialism and Communism, or how China is operating under State Capitalism not Communism, let alone the differences between Marxist Socialism versus Social Democracy.

These are the people we've scared into a frenzy with all of our talk about Socialism.
These are the people who're most likely to be swept up by republican rhetoric, and the inevitable red-baiting during the campaign.
These are the people who show that reddit really is an echo chamber, and we still have much more work to do.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

quote:

...No? I'm not sure why he would. That poo poo is too time consuming. Speaking of games...it would be so great if he was on Tabletop with Wil Wheaton...I can dream, right?

"Your game? No, that's stupid. Now MY game...ah...what a dream..."

asdf32
May 15, 2010

I lust for childrens' deaths. Ask me about how I don't care if my kids die.
Nm

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

i wonder how much of these kids' money has been paying for sanders' staffers' kids' college tuitions while they've been jacking off about a revolution

edit: probably to a lesser degree than other candidates tbh

oystertoadfish has issued a correction as of 07:31 on Dec 24, 2015

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Tommah posted:

It's already been mentioned on other sub reddits, but the idea would be to mirror the Yugioh TV show.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
I gotta be honest, I couldn't read anything past that.

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich

lol

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

I believe in that guy.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

The problem is, lets say for some reason he does. He wins the Iowa Caucus with 65% of the vote. It probably won't matter. Even if he won Iowa, New Hampshire and Nevada, South Carolina is the one that actually matters, but only for Sanders. Iowa/New Hampshire are freebies.

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Is that the guy from the Trump v Bernie debate?

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

Dan Didio posted:

I believe in that guy.

it's actually not as implausible as you think

i mean guy is still a dumbass for trying to predict the future

but caucuses are super turnout dependent and also weird because ballots aren't secret and voters can talk to each other and sometimes one group actually convinces some other people to change votes, which is why caucuses often have people winning by way bigger margins than they do in similar primaries

so it's practically impossible to do a truly predictive caucus poll because, unlike voting in primaries, the caucusing process itself can affect how people vote

i still aint crossing my fingers though

Pity Party Animal
Jul 23, 2006
I had a flag abuse hit job performed on me last night. While arguing with several "DK insiders", I noticed that comments, which had nowhere NEAR the level of flaggable content, were being flagged at a rapid pace. It had to be coordinated. I deleted the diary to protect myself from it, because I knew they were just going to flag all my posts to oblivion. WAY after the diary was deleted (like hours), TWO more flags were added, conveniently, to two comments that had one flag, to put me over the threshold of timeout. Whomever did this knew what they were doing, and somehow got around the system to flag them. This is essentially fraudulent.

So, after having MUCH success - tens and tens of reclisted diaries, diaries with 10 THOUSAND+ facebook shares, diaries tweeted by famous people and even Bernie Sanders himself, your 'regulars' succeeded in banning me for non-flaggable content the SAME DAY as a DK FRONT PAGE WRITER writes an entire diary on trumped-up charges against a diary I wrote (which I later proved was garbage). Funny, huh? I thought calling out diarists in another diary was forbidden. Guess not if it's a Front-pager? This really smells, guys.

I will simply go back to writing where I have a much bigger audience now. I enjoyed the camaraderie with the Bernie people here (which is the ONLY reason I stayed). Your regulars here are, frankly, cancer to a site. You will never get the wide audience you want with these sniping meta hounds essentially stalking popular writers (who write against their views) until they get banned or quit.

If anyone at your site management wants some clues how to prevent your site from going into a meta hole, then e-mail me at [email blocked] -- I won't be looking for anything, as I'm sure you know it all. The regulars, I'm sure tell the mgmt that they are certainly doing the right thing, running people off. There is a HUGE chunk of young, enthused, smart kids that are just now getting interested in politics, and you are going to run off every single one of them off with your "veterans" that just post inane inside jokes and back-handed insults at people until they get disgusted and leave.

So, at some point the management at this site has to decide if you want a big-tent website that includes real liberals, or a dwindling one, in which you have, basically, a team of bullies that runs the show as they please, INCLUDING "front-pagers" they have brought into the mix. Everyone knows who those are.

This site BETTER hope that Hillary wins and the DNC base stays in place, because I guarantee you've disgusted most to the left. I get messages and e-mails stating that consistently. You best hope there isn't a movement, because, frankly, your site will be the enemy of a liberal movement, should it occur. I've already had people in the Sanders movement basically laugh at me for writing here. I thought it had potential, but I guess they were right after all.

Hopefully I see the Bernie folks at other sites, and definitely at reddit. I'll keep an eye out for anyone I know. Later.

quote:

If it actually happened as you described, it's wrong and should be investigated. I think I speak for almost everyone when I say that we would much prefer you have been legitimately banned instead. Ta!

He's still on timeout (probation i think?). I look forward to a glorious rage filled huge-post at some point soon. Maybe even a reddit meltdown as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

• Locked thread