Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matoi Ryuko

Make a post in this thread, I'd really appreciate it if you did. It doesn't have to be long or anything, or it can be a picture I guess. I'd just really appreciate it if you'd make a post in this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

I got some cats today. Two cats!! Both about 6 months old.

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I'm not a big fan of pets, but I hope they are good companions and you take good care of them!

Pedantra

by Lowtax
name one pedantra :3

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Matoi Ryuko

Tiberius Thyben posted:

I'm not a big fan of pets, but I hope they are good companions and you take good care of them!

Oh heck yeah! I think me and my family have had like 30 cats over the past 6 years...I just had a two year span where I didn't have any cats, but now I have some again!

Pedantra posted:

name one pedantra :3

But they're adolescents! We're taking care of them for awhile, for a friend of the family.

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Matoi Ryuko posted:

But they're adolescents!

same

----------------

Twerkteam Pizza

Do your milk, get 8 hours of drugs, snd eat your school

ScrubLeague

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Can you post pictures of these cats

----------------

Matoi Ryuko

ScrubLeague posted:

Can you post pictures of these cats

I don't really feel like it right now! Maybe later.

ScrubLeague

I wish you would I really like cats.

----------------

Pedantra

by Lowtax
Nah see Matoi got to get his chill on

----------------

Matoi Ryuko

I'm watching ufc 6 and hanging out with my little bro and his friend and the kitty brothers, Raider and Max.

ScrubLeague

You know what's a great way to get your chill on? Hang with some fluffy kitties and take pictures of them. I do that daily in Neko Atsume when I'm taking a poo poo at work.

----------------

slowm

live slow, die whenevs
http://imgur.com/t8lnIqi

Matoi Ryuko

ScrubLeague

Thanks for posting pics of your kitties. They're pretty good kitties looks like it.

----------------

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?
my dogs name is Badger i feel he is a good ambassador to cats everywhere as he when he sees one he looks at me with a very cute face as if to say "hey that's a cute cat"

Matoi Ryuko

Adiabatic posted:

my dogs name is Badger i feel he is a good ambassador to cats everywhere as he when he sees one he looks at me with a very cute face as if to say "hey that's a cute cat"

He sounds like he is interested in making friends with the kitties.

ScrubLeague

Adiabatic posted:

Please post pictures of Badger also I would like to pet him

----------------

Adiabatic

it's this face this is the face

ScrubLeague

That looks like a Good Dog.

----------------

Adiabatic

here is a different picture but the same dog i think this affirms the aforementioned "Good Dog" opinion

ScrubLeague

Yeah the science is in: that's a Good Dog.

----------------

Allie

i'd like a cat

Matoi Ryuko

Milde posted:

i'd like a cat

Okay what's your address I'll send you one.

Allie

i don't feel comfortable divulging that. maybe we can meet in a safe public place and exchange cats

Matoi Ryuko

Milde posted:

i don't feel comfortable divulging that. maybe we can meet in a safe public place and exchange cats

If you want a good kitty just go and adopt one from your local petsmart!

Allie

surely a shelter is a better option. besides, my city doesn't have one of those places

Matoi Ryuko

Milde posted:

surely a shelter is a better option. besides, my city doesn't have one of those places

The shelter my mom was working at had volunteers shelter kittens until they were big enough for adoption at the local petsmart, we raised about 12 kittens over like a 2 year span.

Allie

that's a very sweet thing of you to do. i hope they all ended up in loving homes

Matoi Ryuko

Milde posted:

that's a very sweet thing of you to do. i hope they all ended up in loving homes

I dunno if they did! I hope so. We also had alot of cats that we didn't adopt out during that time too. I pretty much lived with pets my whole life except for the past 20 months.

Matoi Ryuko

I changed the main picture in my signature to a url linked picture.

Robot Made of Meat

Adiabatic posted:

here is a different picture but the same dog i think this affirms the aforementioned "Good Dog" opinion

Agreed. Good dog.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Good dogs and cats but I like birds too

Ace of Baes
my puppies name is rocko and ive only had him a week and have already taught him no, come, down, and potty trained him, im basically the dog whisperer

----------------

Laurenz

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.
I am going to drink myself to death on New Years

Matoi Ryuko

Laurenz posted:

I am going to drink myself to death on New Years

That doesn't sound cool or good! :mad:

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Some cool looking pets up in this thread.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Picked up my cat at the shelter as a kitten three years ago.

----------------

• Locked thread