Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

maybe you've seen it at the store. it's labeled 2% milk. yeah, 2% milk.... and 98% garbage!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer
Dec 28, 2011

Uh, no. I only drink whole milk. When I drink milk. Which is never.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

it's like, it says milk on the front, and it's only 2% milk? what the gently caress is this, fruit juice?!

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

1% milk will really crush your soul OP.

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

I drink milk directly from OP's mom's tits.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Abraham Lincoln drank a whole gallon of whole milk one day - they called it "liquid courage" in those days - and next thing you know those slaves got freed so fast it made their heads spin!

years later he walked into the grocery store and the refrigerators were full of nothing but garbage milk. and who'd he spy at the checkout counter with a cart full of whole milk cartons?thats right: John Wilkes booth

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

1% milk will really crush your soul OP.

actually it's an improvement because the extra 1% is potassium, for healthy bones. maybe try a little med school chump? <rolls eyes>

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

MiracleWhale posted:

actually it's an improvement because the extra 1% is potassium, for healthy bones. maybe try a little med school chump? <rolls eyes>

Oh, so you're okay with 1% milk because it has 1% of potassium? Maybe don't let yourself get hosed over like that chump? :yikes:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

see there's good garbage <points to a diagram of a heart full of amazon boxes and heads of lettuce> and bad garbage <points to lungs black with takeout containers and condoms with holes in them>

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Oh, so you're okay with 1% milk because it has 1% of potassium? Maybe don't let yourself get hosed over like that chump? :yikes:

look, medical science is all about trade offs. <lifts bloody rubber gloves> we don't have all the answers!

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I don't drink milk because I'm not a babby.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
I'm more of a steak juice fan myself. It's like 84% Cow Blood, 16% Water and .003% Monkey Cum.

Goes down smooth and kosher.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I drink 2% milk because it has more delicious cow fat in it

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
Lol if you don't drink heavy cream every day

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
½% milk ftw

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
i only drink milk harvested from garbage clowns

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
if I'm going to drink fluids from an ungulate's body, I'm drat well gonna suck them out myself

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
garbage milk from the garbage tit

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
I drink trash milk. Is that the same thing?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i dont drink milk, OP

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
vitamin D(ick) milk

a clown
Oct 13, 2012

by Smythe
yea

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I'm gonna rethink my choices now

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
Yeah I buy 2% Vitamin D milk. I heard you can cum more if you drink milk

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I make my own i milk my own garbage bags

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
trashmilk

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

I just found out there's a Shrek musical being shown, goddamn.

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
milk is actually not that great for your health. did u know an ASTONISHING 98% of ppl who drink milk die?

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
fat free plain greek yoghurt op :smuggo:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

MiracleWhale posted:

maybe you've seen it at the store. it's labeled 2% milk. yeah, 2% milk.... and 98% garbage!!
milk is for babies. when you grow up you drink beer.

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
I drink milk from your mama's nasty titties op, so yes

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

:buddy: GAY 4 ORGANS :buddy:
milk gets me horrendous smelling farts, OP

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

wow this whole time i thought it said garage milk and i thought no iop i do not drink garage milk. but yes i drink garbage milk ebery day

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
USA ultra hi temp past milk is so sickly sweet and gross. coulnd't down the stuff, too much caramelization....

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

who was the first person who saw a garbage can and though "I want to drink the liquid that comes out of that"

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I don't drink milk. I sometimes use skim with cereal in the morning. Also, I use cream in cooking along with butter and eat plenty of various cheeses. I still get my milk fats, just not in liquid form you disgusting lard gently caress.

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
op's moms titties are nasty

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich
skim milk with cereal is good and meets my requirements OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

iSheep posted:

skim milk with cereal is good and meets my requirements OP.

this idiot probably pours the cereal on the milk

• Locked thread