Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
People that support Trump and plan on voting for him are a lot like people that support ISIS, no one supports ISIS because of their progressive attitude towards women and human rights in general, people support ISIS because they want to see the fall of western civilization and the establishment of an apocalyptic caliphate, the idea of struggling to survive each day in a nuclear blasted radioactive mad-max style hellscape is preferable to accepting that there are people that think differently than they do.

Lets post photos of the cool modded armor plated dune buggies we all plan to chain our sex-gimps to as we roam the dunes hunting for precious fuel in Trump's america.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Build a wall around this thread.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
this sure is a thread here. Yep, i reckon it is.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Ha-ha Trump is going to be POTUS by the end of the year and it's going to be as funny as it is terrible but still a better option than Clinton.

Sanders was the president you needed. Trump is the president you deserve.

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
here is my trumpocalypse car:

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you said dune
this is the new dune thread now

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
op you're not wrong - us politics is only really good for entertainment value and both isis and trump are very entertaining

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Seeing Abu Hajaar get eaten by a sand worm would be pretty drat entertaining tbh.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

What's actually wrong with ISIS supporters though OP?

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

What's actually wrong with ISIS supporters though OP?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akrasia

Same as trump supporters (and poors that vote republican in general)

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

If Trump supporters had any ability to understand that they wouldn't be Trump supporters

Most North American political thought goes as far as what people see on their way to work or the liqour store and their pay cheques

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im gonna dump on the trump

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i mean that i am literally going to poo poo on donal trump. he pays me a fortune to do this

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Lunixnerd posted:

People that support Trump and plan on voting for him are a lot like people that support ISIS, no one supports ISIS because of their progressive attitude towards women and human rights in general, people support ISIS because they want to see the fall of western civilization and the establishment of an apocalyptic caliphate, the idea of struggling to survive each day in a nuclear blasted radioactive mad-max style hellscape is preferable to accepting that there are people that think differently than they do.

Lets post photos of the cool modded armor plated dune buggies we all plan to chain our sex-gimps to as we roam the dunes hunting for precious fuel in Trump's america.

the funny thing is that Hillary Clinton's vote to invade Iraq helped create ISIS, and the destruction of Libya that she strongly advocated for as SOS has done nothing but strengthen ISIS.

also she wants to declare a no-fly zone over Syria to stop Russia and the Syrian government from being able to use airstrikes against ISIS.

but yeah Trump is Hitler or whatever

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

City of Tampa posted:

the funny thing is that Hillary Clinton's vote to invade Iraq helped create ISIS, and the destruction of Libya that she strongly advocated for as SOS has done nothing but strengthen ISIS.

also she wants to declare a no-fly zone over Syria to stop Russia and the Syrian government from being able to use airstrikes against ISIS.

Personally I cannot decide if Hillary is the poo poo sandwich or the douchebag in this election cycle, whichever one we pick, trump is the other.

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles
Everyone that disagrees with me is literally Hitler

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

City of Tampa posted:

Trumps not Hitler.

Hitler had charisma.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Perhaps there is a common bond between humans.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Hillary will continue perpetual war and sell you all to the banks vote Trump at least that will be funny.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

Fun Shoe
Always remember a Goon died because Hillary wanted to prevent Lybia from introducing an alternative to the US dollar in North Africa.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

Fun Shoe
Oh and also a ton of Lybians.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Lunixnerd posted:

here is my trumpocalypse car:

Can't believe no one is claiming this one in the Wacky Races thread

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

EvilJoven posted:

Hillary will continue perpetual war and sell you all to the banks vote Trump at least that will be funny.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Why? Because they're overly excitable, and loose their heads over the littlest things?

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
Honestly the fact that she repeatedly openly laughs about goon murder in front of Congress is one of her few redeeming factors.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

im voting for donald trump

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Shaquin posted:

im voting for donald trump

I'm voting for Tronald Dump.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Cthulu Carl posted:

I'm voting for Donald Trump.

I'm voting for Donald Trump

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
I'm unsure if I should vote green party, write in Bernie, or do some other joke candidate. What are other goons doing election day?

Skipping is not an option. Those voting stickers get me a free sandwich at my local sandwich shop called "The Subway" which is funny because they sell submarine sandwiches, or "subs". I think they should decorate the place to look like the actual New York subway.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

ScratchAndSniff posted:

I'm unsure if I should vote green party, write in Bernie, or do some other joke candidate. What are other goons doing election day?

Skipping is not an option. Those voting stickers get me a free sandwich at my local sandwich shop called "The Subway" which is funny because they sell submarine sandwiches, or "subs". I think they should decorate the place to look like the actual New York subway.

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

ScratchAndSniff posted:

If you are going to eat fresh anyway, might as well write in Jared.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Anybody that writes in a vote should just stay home and play with their defective sex organs or contemplate the void.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

ScratchAndSniff posted:

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Chronald Crunk :350:

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
ISIS supporters are willing to risk arrest by traveling thousands of miles, often in adverse conditions, to join (and very likely die for) their cause. All Trump supporters have to do is get to their local polling station this November. You're comparing apples and oranges, OP

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
My political identity is very important to me because I believe that my side are the only good guys and actually care about us, so I am beating you bloody for your own good.

rio
Mar 20, 2008

ScratchAndSniff posted:

Write in Weedlord Bonerhitler. It will be as effective as writing in Bernie or anyone else.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

rio posted:

Write in Weedlord Bonerhitler. It will be as effective as writing in Bernie or anyone else.

Polly McPoliticianface.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Did trump supporters take a 50% paycut too?

• Locked thread