Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darkman Fanpage
i wanna know which one of you is a glutton for pain so this is the thread for throwing out challenges to your fellow yobbers.

First challenge!

take a piece of spearmint gum. i used a stick of wrigley's extra long lasting flavor spearmint. put it in your mouth and chew it. now take a drink from a glass of ice cold water! :twisted: Haha burns so nice don't it? let's see what you guys can come up with !! the more twisted and f'd up the challenge the better!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasure bear

if you put a chocolate button on you are nose and then you dont eat it and it will melt and youve got a chocolate nose :)

MrWillsauce

kick yourself in the balls

big black turnout

become really close to someone, assuming your friendship is v meaningful and you can trust them completely, then have them stab you in the back outta nowhere :twisted:

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I drank some suicide hot sauce.

eonwe

i heard that if you support bernie sanders you feel the burn, so that is something you could consider

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
place your hand into a lukewarm bowl of soup and see how long you can take the heat

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
eat a toaster strudel without the icing

eonwe

microwave a hot pocket and bite into it right after you take it out of the microwave

eonwe

turn the heat way up in the shower and step into it

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Whip yourself with a USB Cord. Must make sound as it passes through the air, swift slashes.
Must leave a mark.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
Grab your hair. Now tug. Not to the point of ripping it out silly - but pull on it sort of hard like.

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
Load up one hand with a bunch of grocery bags and hobble to your apartment. Bonus points if your apartment is upstairs.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
wake up with dry mouth and eat dry cereal...

google THIS

do a thing. anything. now age 10 years and do that thing again. not so easy that time, was it? now rinse and repeat until dead

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

Grab your hair. Now tug. Not to the point of ripping it out silly - but pull on it sort of hard like.

I have no hair.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
http://mentalfloss.com/article/24490/why-does-mint-make-your-mouth-feel-cold

For the betterment of your brains yobbers.

eonwe

eat popcorn and sometimes the kernels will poke your gums

bean mom

stay in a loveless engagement for way too long, be mentally abused by SO regularly, have it abruptly broken off for trivial reasons

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
again

Darkman Fanpage
you're all pretty f'd up in the head!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
we

bean mom

:smith::respek::smith:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

City of Glompton

pay attention to your notifications but DON'T check them! no cheating!

cuntman.net

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i wanna know which one of you is a glutton for pain so this is the thread for throwing out challenges to your fellow yobbers.

First challenge!

take a piece of spearmint gum. i used a stick of wrigley's extra long lasting flavor spearmint. put it in your mouth and chew it. now take a drink from a glass of ice cold water! :twisted: Haha burns so nice don't it? let's see what you guys can come up with !! the more twisted and f'd up the challenge the better!!

this was too scary for me so i made paper cutout of a person and wrote my name on it and had that do it for me but i accidentally pricked myself with the pen

cuntman.net fucked around with this message at 07:07 on May 11, 2016

alnilam

google THIS posted:

do a thing. anything. now age 10 years and do that thing again. not so easy that time, was it? now rinse and repeat until dead

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

pain is french for bread i ate some and it was yummy

Ostentatious

put your tongue on a battery

go on, do it

what are ya, a bok?

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

these pain challenges are too much :ohdear:

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

me: I can't take it anymore, I.... *collapses, mouth full of a single rice cake*

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Darkman Fanpage
pain is now pleasure to me :twisted:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

I've gone the WHOLE FDAY WITHOUT BREAKFAST!!!! and sure that might not sound bad but I had a SMALL DINNER LAST NIGHT!!!!! so yeah, I guess I'm a little bit of a badass??? Not a big deal really. Pain is just a game to me

Ostentatious

hello my name is ostentatious and welcome to jackass

*flushes toilet while someone is in the shower*

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

*lays on couch that has some crumbs on it with my shirt rolled up a little*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
how many peas can you put under your mattress and still get to sleep?

Matoi Ryuko

I do not feel pain any longer. I feel nothing!!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

The bottom of my foot had been itching for the past six hours...BUT. I. WILL. NOT. SCRATCH.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I do not feel pain any longer. I feel nothing!!

Hmm not much of a challenge then I don't think

Matoi Ryuko

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

Hmm not much of a challenge then I don't think

I did the pain challenge but it made me immune to pain. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

Now I'm invincible...

• Locked thread