Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Just a question for some sex having goons. Ever used the numbing lube? Seems strange. Like, just use a condom? Or have sex two more times?

Thoughts??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
lmao at people with refractory periods

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I was completely emotionless at the Quaker steak and lube. :smith:

Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Just a question for some sex having goons. Ever used the numbing lube? Seems strange. Like, just use a condom? Or have sex two more times?

Thoughts??

Just rub one out before she comes over. That'll give you some extra time and maybe if you are a real man, you can have a second go at it.

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

numbing lube sounds a bit more efficient for the use of intravenous drugs

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Its like an invisibility cloak for your dick it sucks

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Or have sex two more times?

this is basically the real answer to all your problems with early ejaculation. get this -- you can have sex more than once!!

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

MiracleWhale posted:

this is basically the real answer to all your problems with early ejaculation. get this -- you can have sex more than once!!

Not if you are fat and easily winded.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if you a dude just learn to fake it

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
Numbing lube seems like it would take all the joy out of loving. Like yeah you'll last longer, but what's the point?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

dethkon posted:

Numbing lube seems like it would take all the joy out of loving. Like yeah you'll last longer, but what's the point?

I tried it once and this is the exact outcome, it's trash and pointless

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

It's a bad idea for rear end loving.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
ONLEY ON MA TONGGG

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I heard its good for a sore throat

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
ive applied numbing lube to my feet in order to satisfy my levitation/pegleg fetish

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!
i get the lube that's like really farty sounding when you squeeze it out. Then i squeeze it out A LOT and make a farty noise with my mouth at the same time, then squeeze it into my hand and stop, then do fart with my mouth and repeat like StErEo SoUnD effects, beat boxing. That usually makes the ladies laugh pretty hard, reall giggly.

Once they do the I'm-done-laughing-now*sigh* thing, that's when I drop trow since they're too tired to laugh at my donger.
It works pretty well for me , op , I would recommend getting the fartiest lube bottle you can

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I don't remember who said it, or the thread but some goon said "whenever I haven't gotten laid in a while I like to open a jar out mayo and stir my finger in it" :magical:

December Octopodes
Dec 25, 2008

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
i apply numbing lube to my brain to forget I exist, it helps me last for hours without being reminded that i'm real

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

I don't remember who said it, or the thread but some goon said "whenever I haven't gotten laid in a while I like to open a jar out mayo and stir my finger in it" :magical:

that was you from the future

Marijuana Nihilist
Aug 27, 2015

by Smythe
lol if u need lube stick it in dry u puss

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Putty posted:

ive applied numbing lube to my feet in order to satisfy my levitation/pegleg fetish

landluber

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

MiracleWhale posted:

But your mom charges per attempt.

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS
The only time I tried that numbing lube I was at a urinal the next morning and had no idea whose dick I was grabbing.

rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008

Marijuana Nihilist posted:

lol if u need lube stick it in dry u puss

Yeah unless you're having sex with grandmas this doesn't make sense. What shorty in her 20s seriously needs lube to get wet?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I've never tried it but I have tried the warming lubes which sound pleasant on paper but feel very weird and I would not recommend them

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
It makes it feel like your weiner is smoking a menthol cigarette.

Ladies might not like it rubbing off on their insides. Communicate with your partner.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

rakovsky maybe posted:

Yeah unless you're having sex with grandmas this doesn't make sense. What shorty in her 20s seriously needs lube to get wet?

Lots of people have awful chemistry and settle

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

if you know what a novacaine shot in your gums feels like or if youve gotten local anesthesia for stitches or what have you you know what your dick feels like using this poo poo

its trash

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
The dead chaff.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I use it to jerk off, otherwise I prematurely ejaculate from the thought of my sexy self.

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

JnnyThndrs posted:

The only time I tried that numbing lube I was at a urinal the next morning and had no idea whose dick I was grabbing.

For me that's just Tuesday.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I don't even use a condom in my current relationship. The only time we used lube was when I hosed her in the rear end (at her request.) This product sounds like a tool of the feminazis to reduce men's pleasure and I am beyond pissed.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I thought everyone was on SSRIs and this wasnt an issue

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003

Germstore posted:

But your mom charges per attempt.

Then she's making a mint off of you.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
after you've had sex a few times you won;t have to numb your butthole anymore

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

rakovsky maybe posted:

What 20something isnt doing anal on the reg

CabaretVoltaire
Jun 10, 2003
Better than Turin Brakes.
lol if you don't want sex to be over as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

CabaretVoltaire posted:

lol if you don't want sex to be over as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

December Octopodes posted:

i apply numbing lube to my brain to forget I exist, it helps me last for hours without being reminded that i'm real

Is that what you call your posting?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I put numbing condoms on inside out and try to slip my slick willy in their backdoor

• Locked thread