Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
I stayed away from lootcrate for months until their speed themed box had a model delorean toy (which I thought was like an exclusive item), so I bit the bullet and decided to buy one for $75 (£55 approx.)

Just got it in the mail and the delorean turned out to be a Welly 1:24 scale diecast of the part I car. on amazon it's priced almost £19 ($25), that's bullshit!

It also came with a mad max fury road artbook, I found a seperate hardcover copy at £14 ($20), but the one I got is paperback. There's also some custom transformers messenger bag, I'll say it's priced £15 approx. Finally some t-shirt of a stupid paper plane which I'll never wear, and an 'exclusive pin' reminding me how much of an idiot I am for buying this geek pandering bullshit.

All I wanted was a special delorean toy that made feel glad for buying it and not some diecast model I already had like 5 years ago! They couldn't even put in a hardcover artbook, even though it's supposed to be a premium crate! LootCrate hosed me again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Where do you put all the piles of unnecessary poo poo you collect? I

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
How did they gently caress you the first time, please tell us what kind of idiot trash you've gotten and how much money you wasted

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.
Seventy Five Dollar Fail

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

Umm isn't only $13.37 for one month?

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
for 20$ i'll mail you a bunch of useless crap laying around in my garage wrapped up with a bow AND call you a good, smart boy who deserves lots of presents

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Cheap crap can't fill the hole in your soul, OP.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Loot Crate kicks rear end actually.

nightwisher
Dec 24, 2004
Making money off dumbass gamers is a holy endeavour, godspeed lootcrate.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

god almighty op have some self respect and learn the value of a dollar

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

Get birch box they send you cool and manly hygiene stuff so you can get a cool girlfriend who will buy you little toys and dumb shirts

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I hate lootcrate because I didn't think of it first.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

Dial-a-Dog posted:

How did they gently caress you the first time, please tell us what kind of idiot trash you've gotten and how much money you wasted

3 boxes (before they introduced DX) last year told me this was not worth buying anymore. I can only think of a free steam key as something valuable, a funko pop figure would be a stretch though.

nightwisher
Dec 24, 2004

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

misty mountaintop
Jun 2, 2015

by Hand Knit

Black Baby Goku posted:

Loot Crate kicks rear end actually.

What's loot crate

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
Can you ASMR-up your review? I only read and watch ASMR Lootcrate reports

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoV31iWnEAY

misty mountaintop
Jun 2, 2015

by Hand Knit
Personally I'm all about the Lush Haul

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Where do you put all the piles of unnecessary poo poo you collect? I

I think a lot of the people try to find a "purpose" (eight shelves of plastic trinkets) for the mass waste of capitalism but I like how idubbbz just gets right to the point and predicts exactly what kind of garbage will be in it, stabs it with stupid daggers his fans mail him, etc before even opening it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM93vd63u-M

I guess several of these companies who do the "box of new junk for 15 bucks a month" thing mail him these for free to his PO box then either don't watch his videos, or do and decide that all press is good press

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
If it was worth buying they would tell you what's in it ahead of time, op

Klimpy Borf
Oct 22, 2010
You're a loving idiot for buying something from LootCrate, I hope you've learned your lesson for a few months until you inevitably do it again. If it had brought you a temporary feeling of happiness, it wouldn't have been so bad.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Doctor J Off posted:

If it was worth buying they would tell you what's in it ahead of time, op

if it was worth buying they would just sell the items instead of tossing a handful of crap into a mystery box

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
#vapenaysh

Biblical Fucking
Nov 21, 2013

Ask me about where to find fucking in the Bible!
Yeah so um, you're buying toys or something OP? But you don't know what toy you're gonna get, so it's like a lucky dip? But it cost $75 for a dip?

wow.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

DrCornelius posted:

You're a loving idiot for buying something from LootCrate, I hope you've learned your lesson for a few months until you inevitably do it again. If it had brought you a temporary feeling of happiness, it wouldn't have been so bad.

All I wanted was some cool back to the future poo poo, it didn't even have to be a delorean toy, maybe mr fusion, but no it's just the same goddamn diecast sold years ago. The only good thing was the mad max artbook and that's it.

Does anyone know if there's a monthly booze box I can buy? Please tell me there's one that exists.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
I just got mine and I loving love it

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Lmao coulda bought a q of weed instead of a nerd mystery box

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.
Grown man has buyer's remorse over toy purchase.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Junior Jr. posted:

cool back to the future poo poo

:chloe:

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
For $75 you could've probably bought a pretty good delorean toy on eBay or something, or just bought enough booze to deal with the crushing pain of a life where you want a pretty good delorean toy for a while

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
This raises an interesting question about free will. Did the OP gently caress himself or did some past event gently caress him by starting chain of events that would culminate in the OP being the sort of person who would pay $75 for a box of poo poo in the pathetic hope of getting a small toy that reminded him of his lost childhood as a brief distraction from the hopeless emptiness that adult life has presented him with?

Klimpy Borf
Oct 22, 2010

Junior Jr. posted:

All I wanted was some cool back to the future poo poo, it didn't even have to be a delorean toy, maybe mr fusion, but no it's just the same goddamn diecast sold years ago. The only good thing was the mad max artbook and that's it.

Does anyone know if there's a monthly booze box I can buy? Please tell me there's one that exists.

I apologize for being so acerbic, and will give you this as an apology:

Mixologist bullshit: https://www.bittersandbottles.com/
Wine assholes: https://clubw.com/
gently caress you and pick one: https://boxes.hellosubscription.com/cocktail-liquor-subscription-boxes/

I hope this helps, continue being a friend to all.

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

extra stout posted:

I think a lot of the people try to find a "purpose" (eight shelves of plastic trinkets) for the mass waste of capitalism but I like how idubbbz just gets right to the point and predicts exactly what kind of garbage will be in it, stabs it with stupid daggers his fans mail him, etc before even opening it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM93vd63u-M

I guess several of these companies who do the "box of new junk for 15 bucks a month" thing mail him these for free to his PO box then either don't watch his videos, or do and decide that all press is good press

whoa is that the wacky man who makes sick meme videos calling out other retarded youtubers??

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

new phone who dis posted:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

new phone who dis posted:

Oh come on man I mean his souls not THAT great.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

rear end posted:

whoa is that the wacky man who makes sick meme videos calling out other retarded youtubers??

that's ironic, aren't all youtubers retarded?

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Nerds aren't the only idiots who will buy stupid poo poo.

May I suggest you try selling a FreedomCrate with pocket constitutions and "Hillary for prison" stickers? Just imagine how cheap you could get surplus copies of Ann Coultier books.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Quick someone patent GOONCRATE

First box will contain a scale replica of Groverhouse

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

CannedMacabre posted:

Grown man has buyer's remorse over toy purchase.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
You are of course a horrible idiot, but adding the numbers up it seems like you got your money's worth in random crap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

is there like a loot crate where they send me different drugs every month

• Locked thread