Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
When is the Debate, and how can I watch it?

9PM EST, streamed live at https://www.c-span.org

Who are these people?

Mike Pence, republican candidate
Former radio show host and current Governor of Indiana, Mike was chosen to be Trump's VP because they needed a "Generic Republican" and that describes Mike pretty well. Mike believes that homosexuality will lead to the downfall of society, global warming is a lie, evolution isn't real, condoms don't work, and smoking isn't actually that bad for you. Mike supported the Iraq War and is in favor of ending Social Security and public schools. As governor of Indiana Mike increased mandatory minimum sentences for non-violent drug crimes and opposed federal attempts to reduce prison rape.

Tim Kaine, democratic candidate
Former Governor and current Senator from Virginia, Tim Kaine's last name is not recognized by Google Chrome's spellcheck. Tim is opposed to slavery, traffic, and smoking. Tim believes global warming is real, and loves homosexuals, immigrants, and unions. Tim supports military force against ISIS only as long as it's done by airplanes and drones, applying the "the floor is lava" theory of warfare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016

It's a sad and beautiful world.
Dadfight '16

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it's gunna be a loving bloodbath

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
The irony being this is likely a very important debate seeing as how one or the other has a relatively high chance of actually becoming president. But they're both so loving boring I do not care

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Tim Kaine in the membrane
Tim Kaine in the brain

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

A debate between two other people that nobody wants to be president. Cool.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
When they agree about how the banks should be able to run rampant like feudal lords they should hug or touch dicks.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I would prefer this format

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Op is biased

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

John Nance Garner posted:

The Vice Presidency of the United States of America is not worth a bucket of warm piss.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Am not, I just read their wikipedia pages

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
i am p sure they picked kain becayse 'hillary kain' sounds like 'hillary can' and they definitely know the value of a good catchphrase

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
We should probably pay attention to what Kaine says since Hillary is seconds away from the cold embrace of death.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
i'm sleepy just thinking about it 😴

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Feminasty Slut posted:

We should probably pay attention to what Kaine says since Hillary is seconds away from the cold embrace of death.

He says your curfew is at ten and don't forget to gas up the car before you come home.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Sorry dad I tried to gas up the car but I just passed the gently caress out like normal people do all the time.

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
didn't the indiana guy try to keep gays from marrying? or something equally stupid

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Yeah Pence is a much bigger piece of poo poo than trump because he's the kind of clown we're expected to take seriously.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
this will be the least exciting debate. I miss Biden already he was great at the debates.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
The cool thing about Tim Kaine is that, according to quotes from On the Issues, he was indistinguishable from Mike Pence only 10 years ago. Maybe he's changed a lot though, I hear that the years between 55 and 65 are when ppl really come into their own.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

roymorrison posted:

didn't the indiana guy try to keep gays from marrying? or something equally stupid

No, he appointed a druidic priestess of fertility to bless their gay weddings and later pointed out that all of her casts failed to produce babies for some strange reason

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I can't wait to see what these guys have to say in case they have to make the deciding vote in a Senate vote.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I can't wait to see what these guys have to say in case they have to make the deciding vote in a Senate vote.

You know Clinton is hella dying Kaine is going to rule the country.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Let's not kid ourselves, one of these dudes is gonna be president. Clinton is dying, there's no way her decaying old lady body is gonna last another four years. And if Trump wins he's gonna get assassinated by his own Secret Service detail to prevent him from nuking Oregon or something

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
God I can't wait to have a normal president again.

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

ugh of course no third party VP representation, loving system

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sound posted:

Yeah, without the Green Party VP candidate up there, no one's gonna talk about how Jews did 9/11

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Sound posted:

I mean do we really need a 3rd person just standing up there not being allowed to talk?

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Guy Goodbody posted:

Let's not kid ourselves, one of these dudes is gonna be president. Clinton is dying, there's no way her decaying old lady body is gonna last another four years. And if Trump wins he's gonna get assassinated by his own Secret Service detail to prevent him from nuking Oregon or something

What the gently caress has Oregon done for us lately?

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I'm just saying, it would be a bad idea to take the option off the table, we can't rule out the use of nuclear weapons against Oregon

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

I miss Biden already he was great at the debates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypYQhTlakEo

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

T.S. Smelliot posted:

What the gently caress has Oregon done for us lately?

It gave us the Oregon Standoff so we could all laugh at dozens of rednecks and sovcit survivalists being sent dildos and sugar-free gummy bears that double as laxatives because they forgot to bring food to start the second American Revolution and most of them abandoned the place after the bravest one of their pack via hiding under a tarp and yelling at the government got iced by a fed Paul Blart.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

T.S. Smelliot posted:

I'm just saying, it would be a bad idea to take the option off the table, we can't rule out the use of nuclear weapons against Oregon

It would actually be insanely racist to say that you wouldn't nuke Oregon but would nuke a different place w/ less white nationalists in it.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Nothing will ever top Biden laughing at Paul Ryan until he got so flustered he started falling apart live on TV. Biden may be a weird Catholic douchebag but god drat if he ain't entertaining to watch.

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005

KomodoWagon posted:

Nothing will ever top Biden laughing at Paul Ryan until he got so flustered he started falling apart live on TV. Biden may be a weird Catholic douchebag but god drat if he ain't entertaining to watch.

link

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

KomodoWagon posted:

Diamond Joe yelling "malarky!" at Ryan after he said some dumb lie or whatever was the highlight of the 2012 election.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Gobblecoque posted:

Diamond Joe yelling "malarky!" at Ryan after he said some dumb lie or whatever was the highlight of the 2012 election.

I don't remember this

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I don't remember this

"It's Irish."

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
who even cares lol