Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Finally a Google phone, this is gonna be "epic win" :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
op can you tell me some facts about the pixel phone

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
adam sandler made a phone?

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Rutibex posted:

adam sandler made a phone?

he might have but im not sure its related to the pixel phone, a new cell phone from Google

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
its jusyt like the one you got but really gooder. in all of the places.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
its camera is *makes italian kissing motion with fingers* perfection :D

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Just one pixel? My current phone has 200 MEGA pixels!

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I am glad Google gave up on making reasonably priced Nexus phones and has instead used the exact same price points as the iPhone for their first attempt at making their own phone

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
I have a nexus 6p OP (GOLD) SO ima wait for the second one probs. on Project Fi. Ftw.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT
I'm going to assume that the phone is free, but that it's constantly recording information to sell to advertisers.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i picked up a LG G5 for FREE

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
The phone costs hundreds and hundreds of dollars.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i have heard of this phone.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Smythe posted:

I have a nexus 6p OP (GOLD) SO ima wait for the second one probs. on Project Fi. Ftw.

they spit on the good name of nexus 6p. they went with HTC

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

has google made anything in recent history that hasnt sucked poo poo?

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
sweet its got sensors in the back so I have even more ways to inadvertently cause my device to do things I dont want

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
I got it because I hate myself and buying the latest consumer goods makes me feel alive.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

guidoanselmi posted:

has google made anything in recent history that hasnt sucked poo poo?

yeah they made the cool program that turns pictures into trippy collages of animals.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
first 500 customers get the exclusive "That's White" color

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

my phone has two cameras on it

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Does the Pixel already come running Android 6.3 (juicy cum fart) or do I have to upgrade?

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
you have to pick it up to unlock the thing I think because the stupid home button is on the back. Way to go goggle

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
what ever happened to google glass, feel like that was a real "thing" for a while and then just stopped

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

what ever happened to google glass, feel like that was a real "thing" for a while and then just stopped

nerds ruined it, like everything else.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

a bone to pick posted:

nerds ruined it, like everything else.

actually the normies afraid of tech ruined it. Before it even came out some hipster shitbar in Seattle made a public statement about banning them because people could be *recording your pointless lives at any moment*. Then someone said 'glasshole' and it went downhill from there.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

a bone to pick posted:

yeah they made the cool program that turns pictures into trippy collages of animals.

im glad their billions of dollars or whatever are going toward such life-changing things.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Nuts and Gum posted:

actually the normies afraid of tech ruined it. Before it even came out some hipster shitbar in Seattle made a public statement about banning them because people could be *recording your pointless lives at any moment*. Then someone said 'glasshole' and it went downhill from there.

glassholes were a real thing though, so real that Google had to make a public statement telling them to stop being jackasses, they didn't listen and it tarnished the entire project.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I will get another phone when mine breaks

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

I will get another phone when mine breaks

too bad that didn't work for your broken brain

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
if it was just $50 and didn't have any goofy poo poo i'd be interested

ok google?!?!?!

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

ok google

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
does it use android or its own operating system? I hate my android and wish I could go back to windows phone, but I've accepted that like ou dont really have an option if you want to have any app ever its iphone or android that is it

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good

numberoneposter posted:

i picked up a LG G5 for FREE

i like my lg phone. It is a good phone.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I know nothing about this phone.

Father O'Blivion
Jul 2, 2004
Get up on your feet and do the Funky Alfonzo
This market segment is MAKING ME THIRSTY

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Nuts and Gum posted:

you have to pick it up to unlock the thing I think because the stupid home button is on the back. Way to go goggle

Hers what you do you stupid fucker: set your phone so it doesn't lock at work or at home. Takes 2 seconds to make a trusted area or device or whatever. If you're worried about people at work peeping your nudes at work while you're afk then you have bigger problems.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Smythe posted:

Hers what you do you stupid fucker: set your phone so it doesn't lock at work or at home. Takes 2 seconds to make a trusted area or device or whatever. If you're worried about people at work peeping your nudes at work while you're afk then you have bigger problems.

Lol that sounds like one bad phone.

I recommend an iPhone instead. You can unlock it ~from the front~

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

ethanol posted:

Lol that sounds like one bad phone.

I recommend an iPhone instead. You can unlock it ~from the front~

It's got bad software OP. Next.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Has anybody mentioned that it looks exactly like an iPhone??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
It is identical to an iPhone but with a weird glass back and the letter G instead of an apple. Finally, all these years of buying Android phones they realized I just wanted to pay them the price of an iPhone for a phone that looks like an iPhone but isn't

• Locked thread