Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jastiger

by FactsAreUseless
My first BYOB thread!!

So you're looking to hook up your new Dolby Surround Sound Lossless Audio 7.1 system up to your brand new Playstation 4 or your new 4K TV? Look no further than MONSTER CABLES!

Now, a lot of people (idiots, really) claim that Monster cables aren't worth the money. They will try to sell you some knock off, fly-by-night nonsense that not only are garbage, but don't have all of the great features. They don't have solid gold plating, they don't' have lossless audio transference, they don't have signal protection, nor do they have proper signal shielding. Its night and day between the quality and reliability of MONSTER CABLES. Are your cables ISF certified? I THINK NOT.

Don't believe me?

I mean I once had to go to a friends house and they used some bullshit cables and I couldn't even make out the color of the football teams jerseys on the screen, those cables were GARBAGE. Luckily I'm very serious about my audio and video cables and had brought one with me. I whipped out my 8ft UltraHD Monster cable, plugged it in, and holy poo poo not only could we see the proper colors, but we were getting TRUEHD SURROUND SOUND NOW thanks to the cable. Serious difference.

So if you want to have some bullshit picture quality and audio go ahead and get the scrub tier cables. Serious consumers know that the quality is in MONSTER CABLE and will be happy to have a Cable For Life!

Tell us your Monster Cable stories here!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
I once met a guy who proclaimed digital cables would at 10,000USD be better than the ones at 100$, he handed me the cables and told me to test them, I did.. It strangled him very well.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Manifisto

[18th-century audiophile looking disdainfully at tin cup and string telephone]: don't tell me you can't hear the jitter coming from that cotton twine, what I use costs ten times as much but it's worth every penny

ty nesamdoom!

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

I tried using MONSTER CABLES with my digital entertainment center setup in my bedroom, but every sunrise the drat things keep ending up either in my closet or under the bed. The quality of the signal, and the amount of loss that I'm getting less of is truly impressive and worth the 2nd mortgage I had to take out but it can be very frustrating having to search for them every day

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I was dubious of the manufacturers claims when i purchased my first MONSTER CABLE but after that first night, when it curled up next to me on the couch and slept in my arms I was in love.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
After several local pets went missing I became suspicious that there was something darker, nefarious, going on in my neighborhood. I noticed the small pieces of animal fur and viscera behind my tv but I had become too dependent on the high quality and zero signal loss so i said nothing. It was when little Billy went missing and I found his remains stuffed under my coffee table that I had no choice to but to turn MONSTER CABLE into the authorities.

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
if it wakes me up so well in the morning im sure it'll play my music real good

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Every year on the anniversary of my purchase of generic cables, I get tormented by MONSTER CABLES coming into my house and cutting all the inferior products. I've tried calling the cops but my phone was dead since I couldn't charge it anymore.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Our first few weeks were amazing, we made passionate love all over the house, dined in nice restaurants and went dancing till the sun rose. Slowly MONSTER CABLE changed though, pressuring me to drink and smoke more, slipping party drugs in my drinks and urging me to hang out with strange people. It was three years of bacchanalia: parties, sex with strangers, shooting a hobo then an entire family. I lost myself. It finally ended when i woke up alone in a tiny beachside hut in Thailand. MONSTER CABLE was gone, stole may passport and the last few dollars that i had.

Manifisto

failing hubble space telescope repaired by daring space walk to swap in MONSTER CABLES

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

collapse of ussr came from spending trillions of rubles in race to develop ИЗВЕРГА КАБЕЛИ

ty nesamdoom!

Dads Dip Cup

MONSTER CABLES are so expensive because they are in fact manufactured by actual monsters, many of which such as the Bigfoot and Chupacabra are now considered endangered species. It is very expensive to import them from Monster Land and the training process is very dangerous and can take several years, due to monsters' tendencies to do monster-like things such as eviscerate people from limb to limb and take extremely poor quality photos of themselves.

City of Glompton

I'm going as a MONSTER CABLE for Halloween

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Jerry Mumphrey

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

ive never tried their cables, but if they're half as good as their energy drinks i'm in

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Jastiger

by FactsAreUseless
Wow a lot of novices in the thread.

Everyone knows you have to get the Hex-Free Verified MONSTER CABLES. Otherwise, you're on your own bud. The shielding protects against magnetic interference, stray psi-waves, and the occasional vampire. If you don't get the extra shielding, don't come crying to me or the manufacturer when property values begin to plummet.

----------------

Manifisto

as I drop the dubbed pan-and-scan dvd of kurosawa's ran into the player, my cables sob in a choked voice, "who's the REAL monster here?"

ty nesamdoom!

Dads Dip Cup

Take note of the following warnings to ensure an optimal experience with your MONSTER CABLES.

Do not use your MONSTER CABLES to send long-distance telegraphs.
Do not operate your MONSTER CABLES within 50 yards of a lava lamp.
When not using your MONSTER CABLES they should be refrigerated and stored in an egg carton containing no less than 8 (eight) but no more than 10 (ten) eggs.

Jastiger

by FactsAreUseless
The trick with MONSTER CABLES is to multi task them. You don't want too much saturation of the cables. I use one cable for tv, the garage door, and to watch the new baby. This way i cut down on any coup attempts since the one cable is kept pretty busy.

vanisher

You know what, i'll say it. Finally. Finally we have this thread. Its a long time coming, and needed to be made. First off I'm glad there are some true MONSTER CABLE patriots here with us today, and for those of you who aren't yet on the MONSTER CABLE train, I invite you to read and share the magic of Noel Lee, a true visionary of our time. He's known as the Head Monster, and no, it's not just because he's an expert with the gents, it's because of a unique vision. Mr. Lee tapped his background in laser-fusion and drumming to produce the premier lifestyle accessory of our generation.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
*openin my xmas present*
"aah! real MONSTERs!!!!"

vanisher

Just got back from time traveling to the future, didn't know where else to share this news

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

vanisher posted:

Just got back from time traveling to the future, didn't know where else to share this news

Jastiger

by FactsAreUseless
I'm pretty sure Monster was founded to combat ISIS.

Basically if you don't use MONSTER CABLES for all of your audio and visual needs you're supporting terrorism. hosed up, guys.

----------------

Dads Dip Cup

Jastiger posted:

I'm pretty sure Monster was founded to combat ISIS.

Basically if you don't use MONSTER CABLES for all of your audio and visual needs you're supporting terrorism. hosed up, guys.

MONSTER CABLES - You'd have to be a MONSTER to not use them!

Piso Mojado

we took the monster's cables and now the iphone doesnt have a headphone jack. maybe we;re the monsters.

Dads Dip Cup

Piso Mojado posted:

we took the monster's cables and now the iphone doesnt have a headphone jack. maybe we;re the monsters.

oh we won't be needing a headphone jack *flashes an evil grin as the lights begin to dim, a suffocating aura of hellfire oozing forth*

Odysseus S. Grant

Cats is the oldest and strongest emotion
of mankind
Make sure to keep your other inferior cables and wires away from your MONSTER CABLES. I made the mistake of letting mine roam free now there isn't a single 3.5 mm to be found within a 2 block radius of my home. Fucker ate my old hdmi as well.

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Come on, the difference is obvious. Look, here's your regular bullshit cables:

*Jimmy Fallon interviews a guest*

and here's with MONSTER CABLES:

*Fallon replaced by snarling Wolfman*

FactsAreUseless

They did the cable
It was a graveyard fable

3D Megadoodoo

3D Megadoodoo

original character donut steal

FutonForensic

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
are the monsters free-roaming? I don't want cables from monsters that live their whole lives in cages and are fed tons of antibiotics

FactsAreUseless

Ann of Monster Cables

Jastiger

by FactsAreUseless
Most MONSTER CABLES were born and bred at the finest stables in the deserts of Nevada. A harsh place where the strongest, most ruthless Cables are forced to toughen up (or Perish!) so that they can bring the highest quality video to your living room.

----------------

social vegan

flava flav smiles, a mouth full of platinum tipped hdmi plugs

Manifisto

instructions for homebrew MONSTER CABLES

needed items:
- inexpensive cable from monoprice.com
- ANALOG oscilloscope (do not use digital!)
- 10g rhodite gold
- van de graaff generator
- variety of magnets
- five (5) black goat tallow candles
- pentagram stencil
- human skull
- blood from one (1) medium sheep
- necronomicon or similar

procedure:
1. install inexpensive monoprice cable
2. loudly refer to it as a MONSTER CABLE when in company of "audiophile" friends

ty nesamdoom!

Instruction Manuel

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Do not get your MONSTER CABLES wet.
Do not expose MONSTER CABLES to bright light.
NEVER feed your MONSTER CABLES after midnight.

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

Wamdoodle posted:

Do not get your MONSTER CABLES wet.
Do not expose MONSTER CABLES to bright light.
NEVER feed your MONSTER CABLES after midnight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I am hoping that MONSTER CABLE becomes a playable race in the next update

• Locked thread