Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Kills someone. Just beats him or her savagely to death in front of rick's group with his barbed wire club.

who do yall think "gets it"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

If you think I read that you can think neegan!

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

It's going to be one of the black actors because The Walking Dead kills the minorities.

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

Carmant posted:

If you think I read that you can think neegan!

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
I thought the world collectively said gently caress this stupid show after that bullshit finale? I don't know, I stopped watching a long time ago after some other stupid bullshit happened.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
forced abortion with barbed wire bat?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
hint: it's one of the minorities

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
Tonight on walking dead i find out walking dead hasnt been cancelled despite shooting itself in the head many times

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

In the comic it's glen and it's hilarious how he dies

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Vastarien posted:

I thought the world collectively said gently caress this stupid show after that bullshit finale? I don't know, I stopped watching a long time ago after some other stupid bullshit happened.

The world said gently caress the show, but the show is crack and we can't get enough of it anyway.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Sound posted:

In the comic it's glen and it's hilarious how he dies

i hope they do it on the show if they kill off a lesser character thatll be extremely spineless bullshit

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
if they wait this entire first episode to reveal who eats it im gonna laugh my rear end off

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Kirkman is a lazy hack and TWD sucks

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
nobody is saying it's good lol i mean jfc we arent monsters

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
Based on last season's finale, I've been expecting it to be Abraham. Part of me hopes it's Darryl just to see the fandom poo poo themselves.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i dont watch that show because it sounds like a huge waste of time but i imagine the cool crazy outcome is neegans a vegan get it he wont eat those zombies or whatever

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
if the show changed the comics here i bet they do kill abraham

he died out of nowhere in the comics by a sniper anyway this would be a better way for him to go

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008
It's the Asian kid I just read RIP.

I tried getting into this show but it's not good.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Never saw this show, but Neegan is a terribly trashy name.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
it wasnt revealed in the cold open shocking

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
They're still trying to tease it out 20 minutes in

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

thathonkey posted:

if the show changed the comics here i bet they do kill abraham

he died out of nowhere in the comics by a sniper anyway this would be a better way for him to go

lol i was right showrunners loving pussed out

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Got a twofer, Abraham and Glenn because Darryl stepped up and punched Negan

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
i hope its rick because rick sucks

stump collector
May 28, 2007
its me, neegan killed me

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
was not expecting that

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
its the same poo poo in twd over and over, it should have ended at least 2 seasons ago. thats american tv for ya

l33t b4c0n
Aug 19, 2000

King of E/N

Relin posted:

its the same poo poo in twd over and over, it should have ended at least 2 seasons ago. thats american tv for ya

No see Negan is TOTALLY different than the Governor! Just like Alexandria was totally different than every other sanctuary they've ever tried to establish. You just don't understand the complexity and nuance of this show!

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Vastarien posted:

I peace-outed when the blonde one suicided by cop at the end of the "hospital people" arc. I should have long before then. It is not a good show.

lol i'm not going to watch this but did they pull some bullshit flashback garbage to tease your dicks further? i bet they did.

l33t b4c0n
Aug 19, 2000

King of E/N

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

I peace-outed when the blonde one suicided by cop at the end of the "hospital people" arc. I should have long before then. It is not a good show.

I think that's about when I stopped giving a poo poo too. It was good for the first few seasons but then you realize the plot is literally going nowhere and they pull poo poo like that just because they feel the need to shock. If the characters were actually fleshed out it would be cool, but most of them aren't.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

lol i'm not going to watch this but did they pull some bullshit flashback garbage to tease your dicks further? i bet they did.

he kills abraham first then daryl gets real mad and punches neegan and then neegan kills glenn same way as in the comic panels basically

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I don't watch it, but the Walking Dead should end with the zombies forming their own perfectly functional society that is downright utopian by the lovely standards of the people. The remaining humans beg to be allowed in but a zombie just groans at them, with subtitles saying "we don't need your drama, you people have no chill".

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

I hope they all die.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
the walking dead is garbage. both the comic and the show

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
This show is particularly bad starting at episode 1

and I watch game of thrones

misty mountaintop
Jun 2, 2015

by Hand Knit
The futile circularity of the plot is kind of the point imo but that doesn't make it good tv.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

I mean I'm a pretty nihilistic guy, but they manage to make a grim world of insane petty dictators rape cannibal people waiting to betray and eat each other formulaic and boring.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

that one episode where Rick, out scouting with his pregnant wife back at the prison is like "let's let zombies eat that perfectly regular guy in trouble, because he'd just be a drag on our team of badasses," i wanted it to smash cut to the dead guy's backpack full of World's Greatest Obstetrician awards and play the sad trombone "womp womp"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

misty mountaintop
Jun 2, 2015

by Hand Knit
A good way to watch the walking dead is not to watch it and then you can imagine whatever you want about the walking dead.

• Locked thread