Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

http://i.imgur.com/yaQa38d.png

click it for :nws: full

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
I wouldn't eat that!

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

oh no u goofed

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

ahahaha

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

im going to 5 guys burgers and fries

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Virginia Slams posted:

oh no u goofed

if it's judged as nws, then i appreciate your self-sacrifice in accompanying me to my grave by quoting it inline, friend

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

fyodor posted:

im going to 5 guys burgers and fries

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
:five:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Good thread, OP.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Paladinus posted:

Good thread, OP.

Hell yeah

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pfffft.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Fast food employee accused of putting menstrual blood on a customer’s burger

The Mississippi State Department of Health, the Columbus, Mississippi police department and Jack’s Family Restaurant, Inc. have all been investigating an alleged food contamination incident with particularly disturbing details.

According to a Facebook post that quickly went viral, the mother of a former Jack’s employee in Columbus alleged that another fast food worker put menstrual blood on a hamburger and licked the cheese that went on it before serving the meal to a customer last Saturday.

Per The Commercial Dispatch, Tabatha Hollins of New Hope said her 16-year-old daughter used to work at one of the restaurant’s 130 or so locations across the South. When she saw the other employee put her bodily fluids on the burger, she spoke to one of the managers on duty, who served the food anyway, Hollins claims.

After calling the company’s corporate offices, Hollins’s daughter was fired for making “false reports,” according to Hollins’s Facebook post. In a statement to WJTV, Jack’s Family Restaurant said the employee who allegedly contaminated the food was “terminated several days ago for unrelated reasons and no longer works for us. At the time of her dismissal Jack’s was not aware of these allegations.”

Hollins included an audio recording in her Facebook post that she claims contains a conversation between her daughter and the employee in which the employee seems to admit to deliberately contaminating the food, per The Dispatch.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article126639479.html

special sauce indeed.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
It's a brat

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Someone pointed out the burger was actually a bratwurst in a previous thread. My worldview is shattering. Confirm/deny?

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

b-minus1 posted:

It's a brat

Let's not get hasty. Let the pros handle it.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

lmbo

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Oh poo poo, I thought that was a bratwurst the whole time!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
It's definitely a bratwurst.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
voted 5 and did NOT move on :krust:

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

speaking of webcomics

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

speaking of webcomics

hell of a gag

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

e: or maybe this is better:

Hogge Wild fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Jan 15, 2017

The General
Mar 4, 2007

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

speaking of webcomics

I have no idea what's going on here, except the punchline is rape. I just dont know how it got there.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Make the tears that mayo only burger from the make your own burger thread

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I lied

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
this thread is good and I like it

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I thought this thread would be about Steak de Burgo. :sad:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I like cooked meat between buns topped with various condiments

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Lol

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016
If I'm posting while Quick Draw McGraw is on probation report me for my permaban!

Lime Tonics posted:

Fast food employee accused of putting menstrual blood on a customer’s burger

The Mississippi State Department of Health, the Columbus, Mississippi police department and Jack’s Family Restaurant, Inc. have all been investigating an alleged food contamination incident with particularly disturbing details.

According to a Facebook post that quickly went viral, the mother of a former Jack’s employee in Columbus alleged that another fast food worker put menstrual blood on a hamburger and licked the cheese that went on it before serving the meal to a customer last Saturday.

Per The Commercial Dispatch, Tabatha Hollins of New Hope said her 16-year-old daughter used to work at one of the restaurant’s 130 or so locations across the South. When she saw the other employee put her bodily fluids on the burger, she spoke to one of the managers on duty, who served the food anyway, Hollins claims.

After calling the company’s corporate offices, Hollins’s daughter was fired for making “false reports,” according to Hollins’s Facebook post. In a statement to WJTV, Jack’s Family Restaurant said the employee who allegedly contaminated the food was “terminated several days ago for unrelated reasons and no longer works for us. At the time of her dismissal Jack’s was not aware of these allegations.”

Hollins included an audio recording in her Facebook post that she claims contains a conversation between her daughter and the employee in which the employee seems to admit to deliberately contaminating the food, per The Dispatch.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article126639479.html

special sauce indeed.

Isn't Jacks the doobsters main competition in town?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I don't see what was NWS about that picture you couldn't even see his weiner

• Locked thread