Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

its the new weird twitter

Piso Mojado

the weirdest ice cream is neapolitan if you think about it.

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
I think it's pistachio

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
non-diary

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

thats clearly a turtle egg

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

so... ice?

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Doctor Dogballs

ice cream to meet you

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Rushi

by Smythe
tortilla chip ice cream

----------------

Rushi

by Smythe
pistachio and orange sherbet

play dough flavored double whipped ice cream

candy corn ice cream

Rushi

by Smythe
ice cream that tastes like a snow cone

Rock Paper Tongue

May cause birth defects

Spumoni is Neapolitan's sexier Italian cousin and is superior in every way

vanisher

vanisher fucked around with this message at 10:47 on Mar 2, 2017

City of Glompton

ahh, the aphrodisiac dessert

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Piso Mojado

just like grandma makes it!

Manifisto

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I was eating like regular, and bit into something hard. I didn't know what it was so I spit it out and found this

vanisher

It's all coming together

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
*Lightning prickles across the roof of the Nestle ice cream department as down in the bowels of the subterranean R&D laboratory, a man in a suit stands with scientist who cackles maniacally while pulling various levers.*
Nestle director: "So what was so important that I had to come down here personally?"
Scientist: "They laughed at me! They all said I was crazy! Well who's laughing now? Aaahahahhahaa!!"
*As he continues to pull levers a metal orb in the centre of the ceiling begins emitting electrical sparks which arc across to smaller orbs placed in the corners of the room*
ND: "I'm kind of busy, is this a new produc..."
S: "I've finally done it, all these years spent researching the power of lightning!! I've done it! I've finally determined and harnessed the true flavour of... ICE....aaahhaahahahhaha"
ND: "..."
"You're fired"

cda

by Hand Knit
What if it was ice crean...but weird?!?

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
Ben and Jerrys Purple Monkey Cheese Ice Cream

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
Ice Cream, but instead of ice, it's the opposite of ice, its hot stones, and instead of cream, its the opposite of cream,which is fiberglass. Hot Stones Fiberglass, for you to eat, flavored like the opposite of Strawberries, which is bees.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

FutonForensic

"h-here's the new flavor prototype, m-m-mr. magnum"

"thanks steve, it tastes great. tastes a little like cum though. your cum, specifically. did you you cum in this, steve?"

" :sweatdrop: "

"it's okay, steve. sometimes we forget our deadlines, sometimes we cum in the cream. it just happens. I know that when I pass this company on to you, you'll have the instinct to do what's right, and that's what matters."

"pass the comp--sir!?"

"please steve, call me dave. here, take this extra spoon and dig in. a treat, just for the presidents of magnum ;)"

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

"thanks steve, it tastes great. tastes a little like cum though. your cum, specifically. did you you cum in this, steve?"

" :sweatdrop: "

"it's okay, steve. sometimes we forget our deadlines, sometimes we cum in the cream. it just happens. I know that when I pass this company on to you, you'll have the instinct to do what's right, and that's what matters."

"pass the comp--sir!?"

"please steve, call me dave. here, take this extra spoon and dig in. a treat, just for the presidents of magnum ;)"

Ace of Baes

cda posted:

Ice Cream, but instead of ice, it's the opposite of ice, its hot stones, and instead of cream, its the opposite of cream,which is fiberglass. Hot Stones Fiberglass, for you to eat, flavored like the opposite of Strawberries, which is bees.

lol

cda

by Hand Knit
Put ice cream in a fleshlight to have the experience of loving Elsa, from the animated movie Frozen

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
Put ice cream in a gun and shoot it at your brain, to have the experience of being killed by Frosty, from the movie Frosty the Snowman

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
Elect ice cream as your senator to have the experience of being represented by Senator Ice Cream, from the movie Senator Ice Cream

----------------

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
put ice cream in a spoon and put the spoon in your mouth to experience the sensation of true happiness

cda

by Hand Knit

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

put ice cream in a spoon and put the spoon in your mouth to experience the sensation of true happiness

Too weird for me

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
Put a steering wheel in your ice cream and drive it to the Polar Bear Store.

----------------

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

cda posted:

Too weird for me

put a scoop of ice cream on your head and wear it like a hat to experience the sensation of "brain freeaze"

a bone to pick

by FactsAreUseless

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

I finally understand the KKK.

----------------

Manifisto

cda posted:

I finally understand the KKK.

who wouldn't want to be part of the Krunchy Kreme Kones?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*scanning through the pocket rulebook* "well there's no rule that says a carton of vanilla ice cream can't play basketball"

Space Taxi

FutonForensic posted:

Higgins: Magnum, you know the arrangement. Robin Masters lets you stay in his guest house while you design new ice confectionaries on the estate.

Magnum: Aw common Higgins. TC is picking me up in the chopper in five minutes to investigate the murder of Hawaii’s most successful art dealer!

Higgins: Get to work! Mr Masters wants five new flavours by the end of the week. *Leaves the room*

Magnum: *unzips his pants* Let’s see how you like cum in your ice cream.

Space Taxi fucked around with this message at 07:28 on Mar 4, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Taxi

FutonForensic posted:

"thanks steve, it tastes great."

Oscar Goldman: Steve, the OSI just received a call from the White House. ISIS has kidnapped the president. They are demanding 10 million dollars worth of ice cream in ransom. You are the only man who can deliver the shipment on time.

Steve Austin: Is jizz Halal?

Oscar Goldman: I think you know the answer to that.

Steve Austin: *unzips his pants* ch-ch-ch-ch-ch

• Locked thread