Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
they make a drat fine burger but they have the shittiest french fries in the world. what's up with that? has no one in the company over the history of its existence been like, "hey, our fries are pure rear end, maybe we should change that"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

they make a drat fine burger but they have the shittiest french fries in the world. what's up with that? has no one in the company over the history of its existence been like, "hey, our fries are pure rear end, maybe we should change that"?

The taste is great, but the consistency is unbelievable poo poo

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
That poo poo sucks you gotta eat like 3 burgers to eat one regular burger. And they're not that good really, you can ask anywhere to grill your bun ffs. :shrug:

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
McDonalds has the best fries.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Bareback Werewolf posted:

McDonalds has the best fries.

Not since they fried them in beef tallow. :munch:

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Because they cut them right there out of potatoes. Fries created in a laboratory and then frozen and reheated are clearly superior. :colbert:

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Pretty much any other fast food fry shits on them

people Say to get them 'well done and animal style' but really that's just a bunch of poo poo potato strings loaded down with meat sauce, edible but not fries any-more

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
um sorry in n out fries own

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer
They're good, but only if you eat 'em right when they're served. Like <10 minutes.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
I just get two burgers when I go there now. Fries bad. Burgers good.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I ate there for the first time last fall and I thought they were fine. I had to eat them pretty fast because I used a big chunk of my lunch hour in line

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
the fries are only tolerable when covered in melted cheese and thousand island dressing and grilled onions. Like how do you gently caress up fries so bad that you need all that just to make them tolerable.

Burgers are good as gently caress tho :burger:

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

Supreme Allah posted:

Pretty much any other fast food fry shits on them

people Say to get them 'well done and animal style' but really that's just a bunch of poo poo potato strings loaded down with meat sauce, edible but not fries any-more

Carl's Jr. fries are real bad. They look and taste like somebody swept them out from underneath the fryer right before serving them to you.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
best fries are from BJs, not only is the name the best, but their sting fries dipped in the horseradish sauce they give you with the roast beef dip. gently caress those are good

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Carl's Jr. fries are real bad. They look and taste like somebody swept them out from underneath the fryer right before serving them to you.

they had like steak fries for a little bit right when they released the Big Carl and holy poo poo they were good and my favorite thing after taking my swim class in college was to pick up the combo on the way home and then get high and eat the whole combo and completely negate all the calories I just burned

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

never had Carls Jr but,

Mcdonalds
Popeyes
Checkers
Roy Rogers
Wendys

even try-hard BK fries > in-out

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
I'm fat.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Their burgs are actually poo poo also.

A fukn runny turd clapsed betwixt stale sandwich bread.

Even mcdonalds makes a better burg.

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good
im out

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Dave_Indeed posted:

I used to respect you Dave_Indeed. but now? now youre dead to me :sigh:

Supreme Allah posted:

never had Carls Jr but,

Mcdonalds
Popeyes
Checkers
Roy Rogers
Wendys

even try-hard BK fries > in-out

da fukk is checkers and roy rogers? like they made a restaurant named after that retarded fake drink?

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

in n out is a social construct. once you realize the only good fast food chain is Raising Canes the better off yo uwill be.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Dave_Indeed posted:

Bad opinions about burgers, bad opinions about chilli. COINCIDENCE???

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

WatermelonGun posted:

Bad opinions about burgers, bad opinions about chilli. COINCIDENCE???

Drive to Ohio so I can punch you to death in my driveway.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
five guys fries are awesome fr

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Dave_Indeed posted:

in n out is a social construct. once you realize the only good fast food chain is Raising Canes the better off yo uwill be.

Raising canes is ok but their fries are pretty lovely. I am not a fast food connoisseur so I couldn't tell you if they are better or worse than In n Out, just that they are awful in basically every way.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

That's cool tho.

Raldikuk
Apr 7, 2006

I'm bad with money and I want that meatball!
In n out is crazy overhyped and ya their fries are poo poo

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
French fries are good

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
thier animal fries are really good and are only beaten by tommys original epic chili cheese fries in terms of fast food fries.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
cuz they be in n out of your mom's snatch much like every dick ever.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i dunno. why are they?

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

Nooner posted:

da fukk is checkers and roy rogers? like they made a restaurant named after that retarded fake drink?

Checkers is Rally's out here

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

Smythe posted:

thier animal fries are really good and are only beaten by tommys original epic chili cheese fries in terms of fast food fries.

no sorry you can go bascally anywhere in la and get a better "fries with poo poo on top of them" dish than animal fries. that is not to say i don't like animal fries cuz i do.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

no sorry you can go bascally anywhere in la and get a better "fries with poo poo on top of them" dish than animal fries. that is not to say i don't like animal fries cuz i do.

we're talking about fast food here. dont come to me posting about some artisinal fast casual place dude.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

Dave_Indeed posted:

you live in ohio and covet raising canes? we may be ancestral brethren.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
are you going to sit here and tell me that there's a fast food joint with better offering than animal fries? really? such as?

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

Smythe posted:

we're talking about fast food here. dont come to me posting about some artisinal fast casual place dude.

what about food trucks

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

Smythe posted:

are you going to sit here and tell me that there's a fast food joint with better offering than animal fries? really? such as?

shake shack cheese fries

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

what about food trucks

thats a food truck. we're talking fast food. it's obvious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

shake shack cheese fries

thats fast casual, bitch.

• Locked thread