Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Obviously our new president is on the forefront of everyone's mind, but I think everyone would be better off here if trump threads did not make up, say, a third of all active threads. I'm going to gas some of them - my intent is not to shut down discussion, merely corral it.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Well that settles it. It's time to shut down gbs

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

lets roll out GBS 3.0

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
holy poo poo two Trump threads, someone call 911

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015

VikingSkull posted:

i see 4 trump threads, and a hilary thread thats basically a trump thread

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
its weird that we need 2 trump photoshop threads as well, being that the first one that has been stickied for well over a month isn't even past 8 pages yet haha

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Sodomeow posted:

i see 4 trump threads, and a hilary thread thats basically a trump thread

I don't count the pinned threads, users have no control over whether they live or die

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
the camp krusty thread posted just last week has like 40 times the posts already hahahaha

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015

VikingSkull posted:

I don't count the pinned threads, users have no control over whether they live or die

Well they count, even though if they weren't sticked they'd be long dead

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

VikingSkull posted:

but the mods do so,

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
(i wonder what candidate the mods of GBS supported in the election) ((hehehehehe))

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
The thread Dad Destroys Son's XBox One PRANK posted today is almost at the same post count as that trump thread thats been stickied for like 40 days haha

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

what gbs needs is more megathreads

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

what gbs needs is more megathreads

more people would prolly post in them

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
I wonder if anyone would care if the threads were filled with sick dunks on Trump all day every day

I bet not

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I'm not sure I like your tone OP. If you're implying impropriety then just come out and say it so that Jeffrey of YOSPOS can defend himself.

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015

VikingSkull posted:

I wonder if anyone would care if the threads were filled with sick dunks on Trump all day every day

I bet not

that would probably be a good thread

not 5 though

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Sodomeow posted:

that would probably be a good thread

not 5 though

comedy should punch up IMO

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
I think comedy should just be funny, but what do i know

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
Don't be fooled by the mod star I got
I'm still, I'm still Jeffrey from the 'pos

- jeffrey of yospos, in the shower, probably

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
yospos posters don't shower

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
All media coverage and half of posts must be about trumplestiltskin for the next couple years, it's decreed

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Maybe people can post the threads that they want. Then that thread can stick around or go away based on the forum's interest in that thread as indicated by the number of posts in that thread.

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015

Tricky D posted:

Maybe people can post the threads that they want. Then that thread can stick around or go away based on the forum's interest in that thread as indicated by the number of posts in that thread.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

well maybe you idiots shouldn't have voted an orangutard into the white house then we wouldn't have to talk so much about it. Every think about that, huh???

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Tricky D posted:

We need a free market solutions to forums posting

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015

Son of Rodney posted:

well maybe you idiots shouldn't have voted an orangutard into the white house then we wouldn't have to talk so much about it. Every think about that, huh???

I didn't vote :smug:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I VOTED FOR THE OTHER GUY!!!!

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Mods hate passion, and try to stamp out any topic generating enthusiasm.

Their lassitude in enforcement is a living testament to that commitment.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Trump won. Get over it, snowflake.

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
I always figure Photoshop threads get stickied quicker because the front page has to post at least a few pages of shops every Friday and that just makes it easier to get material.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
I feel like stickied threads get less traffic than the front page of gbs

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Psycho Society posted:

I feel like stickied threads get less traffic than the front page of gbs

the gbs rules thread has almost 42,000 views but only 7 posts.... really makes you think

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]

VikingSkull posted:

im dialing stay with me

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

bad

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Be the change you want to see in the forums and make new threads if you dont like them. Instead of doing this snarky crap???

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

weak wrists big dick posted:

im dialing stay with me

I dunno how much longer I can

*clutches chest*

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Can't stump the trump :smugdon:

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

How do you have 2783 unread mails in the lolling @ trump megathread. IT's the best thread on the forums. How are you not reading it, and lolling powerfully @ trump, like virtually every other goon on this dumb rear end website?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The Hillary thread has nothing to do with trump and the two trump threads each have different purposes

• Locked thread