Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FaradayCage
May 2, 2010
MAN 1: "Well, we need more people to fill this job."

MAN 2: "But my lord there is no such people!"

wimin: "Excuse me, I think I can do the job."

MAN 1: "But how? For you are just a-"

<Wimin flips one switch and turns a dial 21.2 degrees. The machine that was once churning out atom bombs at a rate of one per year is now churning out hundreds by the second.>

MAN 1: "...Shakespeare's Ghost..."

MAN 2: "I think that's science-speak for...you're hired!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

FaradayCage posted:

MAN 1: "Well, we need more people to fill this job."

MAN 2: "But my lord there is no such people!"

wimin: "Excuse me, I think I can do the job."

MAN 1: "But how? For you are just a-"

<Wimin flips one switch and turns a dial 21.2 degrees. The machine that was once churning out atom bombs at a rate of one per year is now churning out hundreds by the second.>

MAN 1: "...Shakespeare's Ghost..."

MAN 2: "I think that's science-speak for...you're hired!"

is she hot?

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

She will be when she takes off her glasses and frumpy sweater and puts her hair down

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010
MAN 1: "Oh what's this then? A beautiful wimin wearing skintight leather. Surely me, a lowly rent-a-cop, can put the moves on her without getting roundhouse kicked to the nuts."

Wimin roundhouse kicks him to the nuts and then squeezes his balls with her hands

wimin: "The...only reason...for this scene...is so wimin...will not hate this movie...that their dumb boyfriends....made them watch...got it?"

Wimin twists the sack as MAN 1 makes the "ow my groin" face.

MAN 1: "But I was j-."

wimin: "GOT IT?"

Wimin squeezes one ball out of the sack and it skips across the linoleum.

MAN 1 (high pitched): "YES!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

FaradayCage posted:

MAN 1: "Oh what's this then? A beautiful wimin wearing skintight leather. Surely me, a lowly rent-a-cop, can put the moves on her without getting roundhouse kicked to the nuts."

Wimin roundhouse kicks him to the nuts and then squeezes his balls with her hands

wimin: "The...only reason...for this scene...is so wimin...will not hate this movie...that their dumb boyfriends....made them watch...got it?"

is she hot?

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

No, just beautiful.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

FaradayCage posted:

No, just beautiful.

fair enough

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
I heard GBS hates women.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Outraged old man: what's this? a female mohl!? Outrageous!

Cool femaLe mohl: that's right I'm a woman and I'm a mohl! watch this!

Offscreen sound of loud gristly crunch and baby's tears

Cool female mohl: woops. Finger slipped :wink: :cool:

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

FaradayCage posted:

that's so raven

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

Outraged old man: what's this? a female mohl!? Outrageous!

Cool femaLe mohl: that's right I'm a woman and I'm a mohl! watch this!

Offscreen sound of loud gristly crunch and baby's tears

Cool female mohl: woops. Finger slipped :wink: :cool:

What's a mohl? I'm even less sure about the meaning of that word than the word "wimin".

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

Bareback Werewolf posted:

I heard GBS hates women.

No, it just loves dicks.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
*breaks heels off shoes and rips skirt*

"HA! Now I'm as prepared to survive in this jungle hellhole as any man would be!"

Sing Along
Feb 28, 2017

by Athanatos

Nigmaetcetera posted:

What's a mohl? I'm even less sure about the meaning of that word than the word "wimin".

the fell moles are a dangerous and demonic species

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
stickomateia is a literary tehnique whereby the verse line is completed in tandem by named roles. eat poo poo op. and god be with you,walways

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

VideoTapir posted:

No, it just loves dicks.

This is definitely true... richard

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
*Takes pity on a young man injured in a fight*
*nurses the mysterious stranger back to health*
*ignores numerous warning flags*
*kidnapped by ninjas days later*
*falls in love*

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
Man, injured: why are you doing this?

Woman who is treating his wounds: I'm not doing it for you...

Woman nods at Shrek. He nods back.

Woman: I'm doing it for him.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
*Double crosses protagonist and his dog because I'm an untrustworthy and scheming FEMALE but my comeuppance is hinted at before the credits roll*

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
*tons of dicks are permanently injured throughout the movie as a sign of female empowerment*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ7rx8LeTgg&t=140s

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Man 1: "Haha no wimin will ever be able to do this very basic task! Only big strong men like me can do it haha idiot wimin!"

Man 2 to man 3: "Oh god I hope he realises we only told him that so we could get out of doing that really dumb and easy task"

Wimin: "Oh YEAH? Watch me do just a good as job as you!!!!!!!!!!!!! RESPECT ME"

Man 1: "Haha wow you did it you are okay in my books then but I still think wimin are stupid just not you"

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

This is not an educational documentary because it takes too many liberties with behavior that this pseudo-documentary doesn't explain why they claim the things they claim. Perhaps if this "documentary" explained why they claim the claims that the claim, it would be more credible; otherwise, I resent this cartoon passing itself off as educational.

Also: it's funny how feminist this series is. It's like the producers went out of their way to prove a point. I'm not sure I know what their point was, but it seems like if you were male in that era in time, or in that era in this series, you'll be eaten, outwitted, or out lucked by a smarter, more powerful, or more evolved female. One of my kids pointed it out when they were guessing how the drama would end, which ever creature was referred to as a "he" is the one who'll get eaten. Well, that's pretty much a sign of our times. Gotta do what sells.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
*bitter post that barely hides my contempt for women*

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Grevling posted:

This is not an educational documentary because it takes too many liberties with behavior that this pseudo-documentary doesn't explain why they claim the things they claim. Perhaps if this "documentary" explained why they claim the claims that the claim, it would be more credible; otherwise, I resent this cartoon passing itself off as educational.

Also: it's funny how feminist this series is. It's like the producers went out of their way to prove a point. I'm not sure I know what their point was, but it seems like if you were male in that era in time, or in that era in this series, you'll be eaten, outwitted, or out lucked by a smarter, more powerful, or more evolved female. One of my kids pointed it out when they were guessing how the drama would end, which ever creature was referred to as a "he" is the one who'll get eaten. Well, that's pretty much a sign of our times. Gotta do what sells.

How's the latest Men's Right Activism rallies been turning out?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
*is a beautiful 20 year old actress with a perfect figure that could have any man she wants*

*casted as Adam Sandler's wife*

*credited as "Adam Sandler's wife"*

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
Is filmed having sex for money

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
"You're gonna get it when [MIKEY] gets here!"

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Grevling posted:

Like 80% of media has a male as the protagonist but sometimes a female character is the intelligent one so you're upset about the feminazis taking over?

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
I saw a guy in a movie once. He was kind of a jerk. Long story short, I'm posting in GBs about it. Anyone else remember that movie?

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Iron Prince posted:

I saw a guy in a movie once. He was kind of a jerk. Long story short, I'm posting in GBs about it. Anyone else remember that movie?
Sounds like an activist feminist director gone berserk wtf

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Is 5 foot 4 and weighs 80 pounds (because of studio mandated anorexia), but is somehow able to beat up like twenty roided out, 250 pound dudes.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
#gbshateswomen

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
*Is obviously wearing a bra for 99% of movie. Unbuttons shirt for the sex scene, is somehow bra-less.*

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Das Boo posted:

*Is obviously wearing a bra for 99% of movie. Unbuttons shirt for the sex scene, is somehow bra-less.*

Dang as a dude i've never noticed this. I guess i've been paying attention to the wrong things

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
Wimin: I need to teach you how to fight, man, so you can fulfill your destiny.

Man: You? A wimin? Come on, is this a joke?

*wimin does a flip and puts man into a leg chokehold, with her crotch right in his face. Stops when he turns blue*

Man: Wow, that's amazing! Why am I going on this dangerous mission if you've clearly been training your whole life for this kind of thing?

*Wimin looks at focus group. They all shake their heads in unison*

Wimin: Because contrived plot device something something.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Psycho Society posted:

Dang as a dude i've never noticed this. I guess i've been paying attention to the wrong things

It's the lady equivalent of watching a dude continuously blasting a shotgun without reloading.
If you wanna be violently aware of a lady not wearing a bra through most of the movie, watch that 70's Stepford Wives.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Man: Hello I got the penis

Woman: Oh yea well I got boobie and vagain

*they fight for 70 mins then realise they should be working together*

man and woman together: While we are different we are both cool and good thanks for watching tune in next time for more ground breaking plot

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Jukeboxblues posted:

Man: Hello I got the penis

Woman: Oh yea well I got boobie and vagain

*they fight for 70 mins then realise they should be working together*

man and woman together: While we are different we are both cool and good thanks for watching tune in next time for more ground breaking plot

In the next one they have a baby

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Hi, I'm Rae Dawn Chong from Commando and I'm here to make you feel less gay watching this movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Hi male character! *fails Bechdel test*

• Locked thread