Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax
I haven't really posted anything for years but I WANT ANSWERS AND INPUT on this poo poo I keep seeing around me.

Has America regressed in race relations recently? Is it just social media giving everyone a masked voice on it? I don't understand what the gently caress is happening really. It seems that outright racism is back and uglier than ever.

Like you know how everything in social media used to degrade into "bush is hitler" and whatnot? Now it's like nothing but BLACK PEOPLE ARE SAVAGES, SAVE OUR WHITE CHILDREN and I seriously seem to notice it way more widespread than every before. So obviously my observations are anecdotal. There is also seems to be a high amount of weird race-related conspiracy and pseudo-history poo poo being spread around. The so called "We Wuz Kangz" meme is a prominent example of backlash against it but the backlash is half mocking and half actually racist whenever you read through people talking about it on the internets.

WHATS THE DEAL GBS

JUST WHAT THE gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DELvF8KTfFg

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
Turns out that being able to record video of everything substantiated the things black communities have been saying for decades.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Sgt. Shaved Balls posted:

Has America regressed in race relations recently?

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
I'm all in for the Inuit this year.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Obama just made things worse, hth

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
go ask the great race space, they have a pretty nuanced take on things

Jombo
Feb 20, 2009

Yvershek posted:

Turns out that being able to record video of everything substantiated the things black communities have been saying for decades.

You're going to be the first against the wall

SketchyNick
Oct 15, 2005

Yvershek posted:

this works both ways

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine

SketchyNick posted:

this works both ways

It's almost like one side has been disregarded completely.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
https://youtu.be/aOzY4Bila7o

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i'm a soldier in the war of the forums. i don't have time for a race war especially in 2017 itt

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
I'm rdy to race in the race warz :rice:

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
You unfunny political posters go somewhere else to seriouspost, jesus loving christ your constant slapfights are the antithesis of humor If you give the slightest poo poo about the forums go internet-fight on Facebook or Twitter or pretty much everywhere in the loving internet *takes deep breath* please

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Boinks posted:

Obama just made things worse, hth

The idea that a nobody abandoned by his black alcoholic father could make his own way in the world and do super well would have still been OK with most american racists, if he had been an entertainer or an athlete

But when he turned out to be a super thoughtful well educated guy who was fair minded and dignified and had a nice family and was just plain better than them in every way it broke more brains than 9/11

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
oops

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

wb Sargeant Shaved Balls

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
Carmaggedon was a cool race war game.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
There's never gonna be a race war, the minorities would lose obviously

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

F1 is probably still my favorite but really any kind of race is worth checking out.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Sintax posted:

There's never gonna be a race war, the minorities would lose obviously

That depends, are Jews still minorities or did they join the whites yet?

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
The real race war can only be done where one side kills blacks with no consequence, and the other side ambushes police officers. Like if you were to watch a group of police in a certain area for weeks or month, you would learn their extremely predictable behavior. You would know that 2 officers park in the same dark patch of road to catch speeders every day. There's not even any cameras around and you could easily kill them both in a matter of seconds, even before they have a chance to drop the donut. It's probably one of these easiest things in the world to do, and an important balancing factor in the circle of oppression. The hardest part might be simply to dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed, but after that you're all good.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Most of us are currently preparing for Meme War III actually

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Goblin supremacy

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
This wouldn't be a problem if everyone just stayed in their own racial enclaves

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
what? no.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках

Yvershek posted:

Pretty much, yep.

Meanwhile the predominantly white cops are fighting with tooth, nail, and outright insubordination against having their interactions with the public recorded because it would out the abuses of power.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

White people are losing their minds and honestly I don't get it; y'all are still in first place

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Zelder posted:

White people are losing their minds and honestly I don't get it; y'all are still in first place

the "race war" is actually just a white-man's fantasy

literally a daydream about slaughtering all the blacks, and having a flaweless country afterwards

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
NASCAR is the best race. All others are inferior

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Zelder posted:

Being white just clears rocks off the track it doesn't do anything for people who are too lazy to show up to the race

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
op i played this game in the computer lab at lunch as a teen: http://www.racewarkingdoms.com/index.html

pretty good i guess.

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?

Yvershek posted:

Was "attacking an armed police officer in a fit of blind rage is a bad idea" something black communities have been saying for decades?

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

OctaviusBeaver posted:

Was "attacking an armed police officer in a fit of blind rage is a bad idea" something black communities have been saying for decades?

A VERY good question, perhaps one that should remain unanswered........... and un-replied to. And then you won't ever need to post again

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZOhuLuJ1z8

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHCQA1EJiC0

Rock Paper Tongue
Oct 24, 2016

May cause birth defects

I had folks at my job tell me and a few coworkers to go back to Mexico and one cranky old guy straight up told me he didn't want to talk to a Hispanic and to find someone else to help him

I think it's pretty funny that so many people here are uncomfortable being around minorities. If you don't like Mexicans maybe you should get the gently caress out of Arizona, dumbass

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
so ... gently caress whitey?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Doesn't Arizona have crazy concentrations of sweaty cranky white trash tho

• Locked thread