Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
People expect so much from beautiful people, but they're ok if ugly people suck. Like, they're comfortable with that. Heck, they'd prefer ugly people be unsuccessful. So there's not a lot of pressure, and if you do succeed, people are really impressed. If you're beautiful and unsuccessful people are like, drat, what the gently caress happened there? But if you're beautiful and successful people are all like, yeah, makes sense.

And no one evaluates you for who you ARE, instead they just think you're good because you look good. They never even bother trying to uncover the cruel and spiteful person you are on the inside.

\ "even if I were a serial killer, people would just think that was hot. they'd never stop and think, hey, this woman is a really horrible person. she is dangerous, and society would be better off without her "

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Pick posted:

People expect so much from beautiful people, but they're ok if ugly people suck. Like, they're comfortable with that. Heck, they'd prefer ugly people be unsuccessful. So there's not a lot of pressure, and if you do succeed, people are really impressed. If you're beautiful and unsuccessful people are like, drat, what the gently caress happened there? But if you're beautiful and successful people are all like, yeah, makes sense.

And no one evaluates you for who you ARE, instead they just think you're good because you look good. They never even bother trying to uncover the cruel and spiteful person you are on the inside.

\ "even if I were a serial killer, people would just think that was hot. they'd never stop and think, hey, this woman is a really horrible person. she is dangerous, and society would be better off without her "

:wtc: source your quotes op

Festus The Fetus
Mar 8, 2010
Or so you've been told.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Shut your beautiful mouth and get on my motorbike, hot stuff

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
You're safe from the beautiful people here

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGNNqAc1s4Y

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

WRONG

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

nice.

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007
op :therapy:

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
You really are a hosed up chick, this is embarrassing.
You're escalating.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
I'm ugly on the inside and the outside. This checks out.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

if they cant find you handsome they should at least find you handy

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Post your picture Pick. Let us judge you.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Pick as an ugly person this makes me sad. :(

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

can i speak to your manager

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Pick is ugly lmao

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

PetraCore posted:

Pick as an ugly person this makes me sad. :(

that you have the chance to impress people and be known as you are?? and become a scary serial killer and not a hot one??

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Beauty combined w/Resting Bitch Face is easy mode, tbh. All the perks of automatically gaining peoples good will by doing nothing while never being approached or spoken to? :discourse:

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

that you have the chance to impress people and be known as you are?? and become a scary serial killer and not a hot one??

The person most likely to become a serial killer is you

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
I started a cult but I wasn't good looking enough to convince a lot of chicks to do weird sex with me so I just let it fizzle out

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Spinster posted:

The person most likely to become a serial killer is you

cereal killer? more like serial kille---wait poo poo

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
Whenever I lock eyes with a beautiful person and they aren't smiling i assume they are angry at me and I get sad because as a beautiful person their opinion matters more than some shrek rear end motherfucker's.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

SeXReX posted:

I started a cult but I wasn't good looking enough to convince a lot of chicks to do weird sex with me so I just let it fizzle out

youre uglier than bhagwan shree rajneesh?

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Spinster posted:

You really are a hosed up chick, this is embarrassing.
You're escalating.

Nah, Pick's cool.

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
i'm beautiful and successful it ain't that hard

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Blue Star posted:

Nah, Pick's cool.

-- one of the few posters more mentally ill than pick

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I;d say it really depends on how you look at things. If you're ugly, yeah it sucks that nobody likes you and you will never get anyone to love you, but it also means that people leave you alone. You definitely arent going to get any stalkers or weirdos harassing you. OTOH, if you're hot as gently caress, you get to feel good about yourself and be secure in your knowledge that you are beautiful and pretty and aesthetically pleasing and people will want to be your friend and associate themselves with you, and people will warm up to you much more easily, and you wont have much problem finding girlfriends or boyfriends or just random sex partners (if you're into that sort of thing). But then again, stalkers. Also if your face gets hosed up by, like, a chimpanzee or something, you're left with nothing. But if you're ugly, you dont have to worry about that.

Still rather be hot, though.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Like I get free drinks from this Dunkin if a certain girl is working the drive thru. poo poo should be illegal lol.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
It's actually really easy to be attractive op

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
Pick you are beautiful poster

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im like a solid 7.5 probably

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Ok but is it harder to be beautiful or to have giant mutant Marfan appendages I wonder?

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
There are high expectations for people with good looks, yes OP, because the world is their gilded oyster.

Learn to translate your beauty into success while you can or forget about your beauty altogether, looks will fade either way.

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007
im a solid 5 but i post like a 2. gently caress the systme

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Pick posted:

youre uglier than bhagwan shree rajneesh?

He probably wasn't trying to get them to do sex that was as weird as the weird sex I was going for.

Being ugly and into some hosed up poo poo is a cursed life of unfulfilled desire

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Jesus Christ OP maybe Chillax and drink a cold Barq's root beer

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
Someone should make a reality show where some ugly people and some beautiful people switch places with makeup/surgery and are forced to live like the other side.

Kinda like that one show where they made white people wear blackface and black people wear whiteface.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe

numberoneposter posted:

im like a solid 7.5 probably

I used to be like a 4 and now I'm in the 7.somethings and I gotta say being pretty decent looking is easy mode in a lot of ways.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
im beautiful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Tfw no beautiful pick gf