Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/29/us/tennessee-shooting-revenge-note.html?_r=0

quote:

The 25-year-old black man accused of a deadly shooting at a church near Nashville had a note in his car that made reference to revenge for the church massacre carried out by a white supremacist in Charleston, S.C., according to a report by The Associated Press.

The note could help investigators better understand the state of mind of the gunman, identified as Emanuel Kidega Samson, when he fatally shot a woman and left half a dozen wounded as services were ending last Sunday at the Burnette Chapel Church of Christ in the Nashville area. The note also suggests a possible motive for the attack.

Sad times we live in when we need to fear both Nazis and Antifa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
this will have no negative repercussions for the left, thanks mr church shooter

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Kill 'em all (best Metallica album).

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
I'm not entirely sure he had any connection to any Antifa groups.

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

VikingSkull posted:

Yeah ok buddy. Are we SURE that dylann roof had any connection to white supremacy groups?? was he a REAL nazi?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Seems like if you just don't go to church you won't get massacred, problem solved

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

if i start going to church will someone shoot me and end my pathetic waste of life. asking for uh a friend

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

VikingSkull posted:

Yeah this is exactly what the OP was looking for.

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
Sounds like the only solution to the civic unrest is to shoot more people.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Tolkien minority posted:

if i start going to church will someone shoot me and end my pathetic waste of life. asking for uh a friend

Whats on your mind bud?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

haljordan posted:

Seems like if you just don't go to church you won't get massacred, problem solved

There was a whole group of people that didn't go to church back in the old days. The church people gathered up their arms and had a crusade against those people.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
[quote="“moose face”" post="“476919424”"]
Whats on your mind bud?
[/quote]

He has a friend who is suicidal but would prefer for someone else to kill him

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

call to action posted:

Yeah ok buddy. Are we SURE that dylann roof had any connection to white supremacy groups?? was he a REAL nazi?

The article makes no mention of any connection, your grasping at straws. If he was involved in anti-fa why the he'll would he target random white people rather I dunno actual nazis? Anti-fa isn't a black supremacy movement for fucks sake.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

morally adept posted:

Anti-fa isn't a black supremacy movement for fucks sake.

that's just what (((they))) want you to think!!!

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015

morally adept posted:

The article makes no mention of any connection, your grasping at straws. If he was involved in anti-fa why the he'll would he target random white people rather I dunno actual nazis? Anti-fa isn't a black supremacy movement for fucks sake.

The various groups that have called themselves "anti-fascist" over the decades also didn't have a great track record of targeting actual fascists.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

don't worry, the article about the racist shooting of 8 people in a church never mentioned 'racist' or 'terrorist' so he can't be either, nothing to see here folks turn your tv to sports

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

extra stout posted:

don't worry, the article about the racist shooting of 8 people in a church never mentioned 'racist' or 'terrorist' so he can't be either, nothing to see here folks turn your tv to sports

ok, lemme put the football game on

GOD DAMMIT

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

call to action posted:

Yes, because he literally posed with flags of the third Reich. Find me the equivalent pictures of this shooter.

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

here.

Pitdragon posted:

that's just what (((they))) want you to think!!!

How much did Soros pay him!

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
every day i wake up and stomp on The Bad Flag, and then wave proudly The Good Flag so everyone knows i'm On The Right Side Of History™

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

here.

je1 healthcare posted:

The various groups that have called themselves "anti-fascist" over the decades also didn't have a great track record of targeting actual fascists.

Harassing tumptards and Milo fans is indeed a bit silly, but still not comparable to out right murder. Chances are your just angry about people who physically confront nazis.

Beard Dandruff fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Sep 30, 2017

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Who What Now posted:

Yes, because he literally posed with flags of the third Reich. Find me the equivalent pictures of this shooter.

This is hardly evidence you low T lib cuck!

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Antifa is rapidly catching up with Hipster and Millennial

Give it another week or two and people are gonna be complaining that putting catsup on a hot dog sandwich is soooooo antifa

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

morally adept posted:

Harassing tumptards and Milo fans is indeed a bit silly, but still not comparable to out right murder. Chances are your just angry about people who physically confront nazis.

if you think the only reason to be against promoting violence is because you support nazis, chances are you are a moron.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

plain blue jacket posted:

Yeah this is exactly what the OP was looking for.

That's why he wrote it. You new in town?

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

He didn't kill enough people for this to have much of an impact, but this is what's going to be reaped for promoting and normalizing some violence as not only good but moral.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Surprised it took GBS this long to make a thread about this shooting.

VikingSkull posted:

Yea

quote:

Less than an hour before the shooting, three cryptic posts were made in quick succession on a Facebook page associated with Mr. Samson.

“You are more than what they told us,” read one posted at 10:18 a.m.

Four minutes later: “Become the creator instead of what’s created. Whatever you say, goes.”

And finally, at 10:26: “Everything you’ve ever doubted or made to be believe as false, is real. & vice versa, B.”

Sounds like some mental illness to me honestly

COMRADES fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Sep 30, 2017

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

here.

Schweinhund posted:

if you think the only reason to be against promoting violence is because you support nazis, chances are you are a moron.

If you fail to realize that fascists build their base through mass public displays, and that said displays should be shut down one way or the other you're ignorant. Also i never called anyone here a nazi.

Beard Dandruff fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Sep 30, 2017

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
chuds are only willing to defend the actions of "a few bad apples" when it's not them in the crosshairs

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Hopefully he gets the chair just like the white boy will

Don't kill people over race, please.

El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday

COMRADES posted:

Yea

This is literally the first I've heard of it

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
Yeah find something more appropriate to kill people over, like professional sports or Black Friday sales

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

Hopefully he gets the chair

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

Don't kill people

:thunk:

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

El Boot posted:

This is literally the first I've heard of it

Happened almost a week ago.

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

COMRADES posted:

Yea

Lol ofc

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010
Thank god we have a president that unilaterally condemns violent acts and uses his platform to bring people together for healing after a tragedy.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
This is not hard, dude. Don't shoot churches. Shoot Nazis and people who say "but how can you be sure they're Nazis"

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

morally adept posted:

If you fail to realize that fascists build their base through mass public displays, and that said displays should be shut down one way or the other you're ignorant. Also i never called anyone here a nazi.

Antifa is fascist and builds their base through "mass public displays". Should they be shut down by violence too?

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Antifa doesn't "build their base" lmao. Why does anyone think it is some organized hierarchical organization it is amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday

Who What Now posted:

Pretty sure they were South African and Rhodesian flags

• Locked thread