Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
She is telling me to chill and to forget it, but I'm trying to find out the legality of it. She was out with girlfriends: regular stuff, shopping, lunch etc. When they walked out into the parking lot some kids pulled up in a car and shot them with paintballs, She didn't get the license plate but I can contact the mall to see if the cameras picked it up. She said she could identify it but she's acting like its no big deal when it's seriously kind of hosed up in today's world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
what is even happening with that neck? it looks like shes trying to swallow an egg like one of those snakes with teeth in their throat

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

The Walrus posted:

what is even happening with that neck? it looks like shes trying to swallow an egg like one of those snakes with teeth in their throat

Someone left a bunch of hickeys and op's gf had to come up with an excuse

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

lmao yeah that scans

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Definitely illegal and very dangerous. That is a very good way to lose an eye. Call the cops.

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
Sorry OP. Get the police involved. She could have lost an eye.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

fishing with the fam posted:

Definitely illegal and very dangerous. That is a very good way to lose an eye. Call the cops.

Yeah this is cut and dry OP, call the police

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Ein cooler Typ posted:

She is telling me to chill and to forget it, but I'm trying to find out the legality of it. She was out with girlfriends: regular stuff, shopping, lunch etc. When they walked out into the parking lot some kids pulled up in a car and shot them with paintballs, She didn't get the license plate but I can contact the mall to see if the cameras picked it up. She said she could identify it but she's acting like its no big deal when it's seriously kind of hosed up in today's world.

the only thing that can stop a bad guy with a paintball gun is a good guy with a paintball gun. arm yourself op

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
it shouldnt be illegal to maim strangers if its in good fun. also boys will be boys

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

I got me two olives and a couple of limes

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:

"No babe that isn't 5 separate hickeys I just got shot in the neck and clavicle by a drive by paintballer"

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

MyChemicalImbalance posted:

"No babe that isn't 5 separate hickeys I just got shot in the neck and clavicle by a drive by paintballer"

twist: the OP's GF's girlfriends gave her the hickeys

sorry you had to find out that way bud

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I mean if she's telling you to chill and forget it then maybe you should consider despite your anger but if you do want to do anything about it you have to act immediately, like now. The correct thing to do would be to call the police when it happened just to file a report, not to catch them (though its possible) but for when they do get caught doing it to someone else its important for these things to be filed. But as thats passed, which is understandable, you should call the police non emergency line and explain the situation and prepare for the hoops and hassle and the very real possibility you get 100% snubbed on the non emergency line - but hey, you tried. Depending on where you live and the police department itself they may go all out and request to meet you at the 'scene' and involve mall security or do nothing at all but just go with the flow.

Fortunately for her those welts look light for paintballs to the neck. They could have had them turned way up, or hit her in the eye, etc, so this isnt anything to be treated lightly but since everybody lucked out you can at least take it in stride if you have to. Most paintballs to bare skin at close range cause a ring of severe bruising within the welt even at regulated speeds and the neck is arguably the worst place to get hit but like I said, lots of luck all around on this one.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
My warmest condolences.

Tenacious J
Nov 20, 2002

This is a troll because those are 100% hickeys and 10000% not paintball welts.

Every poster above me is so goony they have never seen paintball welts before.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Tenacious J posted:

:colbert:

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Man that is some precision loving marksmanship, by a paintball gun no less, for a random drive by on a moving target from a moving vantage point for 5 consecutive shots

I'm going with hickey theory lol

Now we get to see if ops gf goes through with filing a false police report lol

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
sigh got got

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

1gnoirents posted:

sigh got got

we've been bamboozled! hoodwinked! Lolligagged and shippenshafted! :monocle:

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

1gnoirents posted:

sigh got got

Lmao, poor thread

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Aw lame, I was hoping for some fun fallout to watch

Yeah paintball welts tend to have a signature ring shape and are way more uniform, also there's the whole accuracy angle an above poster pointed out

But OH WELL everything's fake and nothing's cool in 20 loving 17 I guess

Son of Thunderbeast fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Oct 2, 2017

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Man Google image search really made trolling harder didn't it?

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Those are def hickeys

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

[quote="“Tenacious J”" post="“476977127”"]

[/quote]

Half the posters here haven't seen hickeys either

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Its weird how good it feels to get those

Ahhhhh

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
And I responded seriously! Like an IDIOT!

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Spinster posted:

Its weird how good it feels to get those

Ahhhhh

This is now a horny thread about hickeys and/or paintballs

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
OP got greedy trying to get us to believe in the existence of "my girlfriend"

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The real question is how do people keep falling for Ein cooler Typ threads?

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Hustlin Floh posted:

The real question is how do people keep falling for Ein cooler Typ threads?

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
No matter what they are, "go out and give some to the guy who gave them to her" is a valid response.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

the point of the thread was that he posted an obvious picture of hickeys then acted like it was paintballs. jeeze does no one in gbs get jokes anymore

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lol if you don't have a tippman 98 custom ready to go on the passenger seat in case moments like these come up

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
You should buy her a gun. Maybe a Glock 26. You can say it's the gun Scarlett Johansenn uses in the Avernger movies.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Pffft, paintballs.

Clearly she was juggling hot curling irons.

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
Well that explains the pretty good grouping against someone not wanting to be shot. I thought she went full passive or something.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I paintballed once as a kid. It hurt and I cried like a little bitch and had welts up and down my chest.

Getting hickeys is much nicer than getting shot with paintballs, imo

Theokotos
Jan 22, 2015

Fallen Rib
I caught a paintball in the neck when I was younger (freak accident, it flew outside the active play area and managed to hit between clothes and mask) and it looked exactly like that.

Your girlfriend was assaulted, OP; file a police report.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Theokotos posted:

I caught a paintball in the neck when I was younger (freak accident, it flew outside the active play area and managed to hit between clothes and mask) and it looked exactly like that.

Your girlfriend was assaulted, OP; file a police report.

Wow your paintball welt looked exactly like a half dozen hickeys? Crazy how nature do that

• Locked thread