Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magius1337est
Sep 13, 2017

Chimichanga
Did they ever grow up and mature? Did they stagnate and get married young? Did a strong young Chad come and steal your favorite crush? Have you been resenting it your whole life and stalking her to see the life you could have lived together?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
A girl I went to grade school with added me on facebook. The girl I 'dated' in sixth grade commented on one of her posts, and I was like "huh, I wonder how she's doing", so I checked out her profile. Profile pic is her, looking gorgeous, with her handsome husband and beautiful children, standing in the oval office with Obama.

So, doing pretty good, basically.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Just like everyone else, a complete mix of "Doing awesome" to "Complete shitshow".

A girl I had a crush on in middle school now owns a large, independent turkey farm with her sister.

The best looking cheerleader is married to a chiropractor and has 7 dogs and no kids.

The girl who arrived at prom in a helicopter (and was mocked mercilessly for it because we were all poor as gently caress and didn't respond well to this) is now a perfectly normal middle-class person. Her father ended up going to jail for money laundering and hung himself in his jail cell, though. Guess that was where the chopper money came from?

One girl that every guy crushed on ended up dropping out of college after discovering LSD. She spent the last few years hitchhiking across America, only to recently post "I'm finally buying a house and settling down!" at age 34. Said house is actually just a trailer, but still, good for her.

Lauroon Kyanka
Sep 17, 2017

*trips on a ladybug*

*dies of old age*
two of them had to repeat senior year and the rest became dental hygienists.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Real estate/SAHM, Secretary, SAHM, Waitress

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

graduating class was like 1500 people. Nobody had a plurality. Nobody even gave a poo poo about the sports teams. It was all insular and it was cool to basically have a highschool that did not function at all like a lovely movie.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

They all made very fine decorations on my wall ha ha ha ha OOPS I mean they’re all doing well I think...wouldn’t know...

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
they're all dudes now thanks to obama

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

meth. prison. meth and prison. but that was pretty much everyone from my high school. some areas of rural australia are pretty grim.

Magius1337est
Sep 13, 2017

Chimichanga
All the hot girls grew up to be just as boring as they were when they were younger.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight
Married a guy from another old money family that works in finance, moved to Greenwich Ct and is a socialite.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
Idk but I'm p sure they're doing better than me

Mugsbaloney
Jul 11, 2012

We prefer your extinction to the loss of our job

All successful op, all horribly successful

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
i assume the survivors had long, fruitful lives

artichoke
Sep 29, 2003

delirium tremens and caffeine
Gravy Boat 2k
They all work for the various insurance companies in the same town and they are all still friends with each other with few new additions. Most have a child or two now. Some are married for the 2nd or 3rd time.

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc
So uh can someone explain to me what the gimmick of the OP is and why he keeps posting r/askreddit threads in GBS constantly?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
meth

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

rear end posted:

the gimmick of the OP is

rear end posted:

posting r/askreddit threads in GBS constantly

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.
I wasn't aware of who was popular and who wasn't because I couldn't be bothered to care. I don't think popular kids really exist in highschools with 1500 plus students, unless you count the athletes. That being said, the only highschool sports related event I remember is that the year after I graduated the star baseball player tea bagged some kid with downs.

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

Yeah but knowing all the insane people that have posted on this website there must be some ulterior motive here. What's the real gain here?

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc
Maybe I'm reading too much into it and the OP is simply just retarded.

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

They all made very fine decorations on my wall ha ha ha ha OOPS I mean they’re all doing well I think...wouldn’t know...

Mommy can I go out and kill tonight!?!?

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
They tried to summon Jack the Ripper back from the dead by trying to axe-murder a horny guy. True story.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i saw the head cheerleader eight years after highschool at a bar and out of some kind of confused mystery of who i was she gave me a friendly hug

she was with a wealthy husband but i doubt he gets 'the good hug treatment' like that

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
who cares

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
the nicest, sweetest and most popular girl at my school, who was nice even to the unpopular kids like me, was decapitated in a car accident a year after graduating. Thanks for asking op.

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
I went to a highschool with a graduating class of 70 in rural CT. Anyone who had money, looks, or success is still looking awesome, getting money, and living great. I was a straight C student then and I live a straight C life now! Haha, all the world is a stage! :D

rear end posted:

Yeah but knowing all the insane people that have posted on this website there must be some ulterior motive here. What's the real gain here?

The ulterior motive is to get reddit users to self-identify so be on the lookout for vans full of cool dudes coming to give you a swirlie

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 22 days!
single mom's, mostly. I didn't keep in touch

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

Haverchuck posted:

the nicest, sweetest and most popular girl at my school, who was nice even to the unpopular kids like me, was decapitated in a car accident a year after graduating. Thanks for asking op.

Quit while you're ahead right!? Nah, I'm just kidding. She should've quit driving, not having a head :(

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
All vanished into the void except Rebeca K, who was the tippy top girl at the school we all dreamed about. She became a hooker.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Gay Weed Dad posted:

Quit while you're ahead right!? Nah, I'm just kidding. She should've quit driving, not having a head :(

agreed. If I had my druthers, I would have prefered that she wasnt in a fatal car crash

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

504 posted:

All vanished into the void except Rebeca K, who was the tippy top girl at the school we all dreamed about. She became a hooker.

Your mother sounds like a lovely lady.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

they all have sex with me constantly, op

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
I just looked up her obit and her dad died 2 years later. rum time

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Yeah I knew who posted the thread the moment I read the title.

Ban OP

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
I do know one of the hottest girls went and joined the Marines and she is currently stationed in Hawaii while living the dream. Another one I dated back in high school but later dropped because she wanted us to be in an open relationship and I was not all about that noise. She joined the Army, got married to some dude, and I have not really heard from her in several years. At least im still friends with her parents because they loving love me to death.

Everyone else I could give two shits about because I was basically the nerd in class who studied and smoked weed. So my only business was my grades and getting SOJs in D2.

a very large fish
Oct 18, 2012
Most are still successful, popular, and living a life I could only dream of having. All that poo poo about how those people peak in HS is a total lie. For most of them, life just gets better and better up thru their mid 40s to early 50s when they start a hormonal descent into madness.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Katamari Democracy posted:

I do know one of the hottest girls went and joined the Marines and she is currently stationed in Hawaii while living the dream. Another one I dated back in high school but later dropped because she wanted us to be in an open relationship and I was not all about that noise. She joined the Army, got married to some dude, and I have not really heard from her in several years. At least im still friends with her parents because they loving love me to death.

Everyone else I could give two shits about because I was basically the nerd in class who studied and smoked weed. So my only business was my grades and getting SOJs in D2.

Were you the kid that wore a drug rug every day, always had a paperback novel in his back pocket, slept during class all day and got straight As anyway

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
They all live on farms with their husbands and children and drive Ford Explorers now, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Nothing. :cool:

• Locked thread