Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
ever since my floor’s cubes got rearranged, the entire floor smells really bad. It’s either BO or body spray of some member of the floor, but either way its a bad smell.

how do i deal with it? i dont know how to track down the perp bc its so widespread, spanning like 25 cubes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

first view

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

didn't read; wash ur dick op

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news
buy some of the reed diffuser things, they are nice

wide stance
Jan 28, 2011

If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then he will do it that way.
Turn off your nose.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
send a company wide email shaming and owning the gently caress out of whoever it is

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?
Why you comin' home 5 in the morn'
Something's going on, can I smell yo dick?
Don't play me like a fool, cause that ain't cool
So wat u need to do is lemme smell yo dick

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

obstipator posted:

ever since my floor’s cubes got rearranged, the entire floor smells really bad. It’s either BO or body spray of some member of the floor, but either way its a bad smell.

how do i deal with it? i dont know how to track down the perp bc its so widespread, spanning like 25 cubes

wait for his inevitable sick day

one of hte reasons i don't relish the thought of going into management is because i know i'll find myself having to explain to employed, working grownups that they need to wash both their bodies and their clothes with soap, and that the smell of someone pickling durians in a hockey bag full of cat piss is less about a disability and more about being a grown-rear end man who probably shouldn't wait for the "things your mom used to do for you" economy to catch up with basic hygiene

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello
the smell is coming from INSIDE THE CUBE

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

it’s from negative energy op, you need to cleanse your office aura. try burning some sage

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Cat Face Joe posted:

didn't read; wash ur dick op

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

OldAlias posted:

it’s from negative energy op, you need to cleanse your office aura. try burning some sage

No, it's from pent-up origone energy. Spend more time walking around around the 25 cube area masturbating and see if that helps.

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Roosevelt posted:

the smell is coming from INSIDE THE CUBE

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

ultravoices posted:

Why you comin' home 5 in the morn'
Something's going on, can I smell yo dick?
Don't play me like a fool, cause that ain't cool
So wat u need to do is lemme smell yo dick

Smell my dick? wait a minute hold up

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
take up smoking op

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
i had a suitemate in college that loving stunk

one of my pals dropped out over summer term and they gave us this guy without notice

jesus christ

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

back when i worked at the office full time we had a guy on our floor who was super fuckin fat, like couldnt pass him in the hallway, and smelled horrible. he waddled real slow everywhere, and u could hear his heavy breathing coming down the corridor first

the worst was in the bathroom, u could hear him loudly grunting and huffing and *ppbbbrrrrrrrr* waterfalls of poo poo. it stank to high hell and the bathrooms were right across from the conference room. when i heard him walking that way id have to close the door so as not to scar our clients

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i bought $30 worth of air sanitizers (👃🙊🌲) on amazon and they will arrive tomorrow.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
sorry but if you're going to make me sprint continuously i'm going to sweat and smell bed

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

i 'member

Poopernickel
Oct 28, 2005

electricity bad
Fun Shoe

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

sorry but if you're going to make me sprint continuously i'm going to sweat and smell bed

Scrumguzzlin

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Stupid drivers always breaking car, Gronk fix car...
i interviewed at a place years ago and this reminds me of it way too much, except someone's smart solution was to pour febreeze on the air handler, so it smelled like a stoner's trash

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Poopernickel posted:

Scrumguzzlin

give me the scrummies

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
i might break bread with one or two strippers
but that don't mean you gotta pull my zipper

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
in every office there’s one smelly person

if you can’t find the smelly person in your office, it’s because you‘re the smelly person.

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
in my office some guy sprays lynx (axe for u foreigners) and then it smells like bo w/ lynx

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

used to work with a guy who literally refused to ever shower so he made a deal with the boss to get frebreezed in the morning. this was at a crab picking business when i was in college so holy lmao did he smell bad

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

i can pretty much guarantee none of your coworkers smell as bad as a guy who works in the seafood industry and takes 0 showers ever

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

fart simpson posted:

i can pretty much guarantee none of your coworkers smell as bad as a guy who works in the seafood industry and takes 0 showers ever

yeah I'd think carefully before trying to one up this

i've had dead people puke on me, and that cecal fecal smell is pretty amazing, but the smell of a bag of rotting shrimp tails left on some rear end in a top hat's locker for a few months made me want to mace myself.

rotting seafood smells loving unholy

Cazlab
Oct 25, 2003

graph posted:

i had a suitemate in college that loving stunk

one of my pals dropped out over summer term and they gave us this guy without notice

jesus christ

i had a housemate in college that accused me of being that guy, but like, i waasn't.
i bathed, i washed my clothes. i even had a girlfriend.
but he was like "your room ALWAYS stinks. it's gotta be you.

cleaning out the closet i found the culprit: i had drunkenly thrown a banana in the closet months ago.

i very proudly showed him the banana and he was like: "okay your not gross. you're just really dumb and have no sense of smell."

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

flakeloaf posted:

rotting seafood smells loving unholy

All these cab legs made me thirsty.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
Axe body-spray is lol, but their snake peel body-wash was p deece from what I remember.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

op did u wash ur dick?

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

fart simpson posted:

about that suitemate - we had someone awake in the suite 24/7 and no one saw him perform one act of hygiene the entire year

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
i once met richard stallman

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

graph posted:

about that suitemate - we had someone awake in the suite 24/7 and no one saw him perform one act of hygiene the entire year

Maybe he didn't want to drop trou around the apparently meth-addicted strangers he was forced to live with who apparently worked out a schedule to keep him under constant surveillance?

Schadenboner fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Nov 9, 2017

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Cat Face Joe posted:

op did u wash ur dick?

yeah, i did
With Your Mother’s Pussy!! #Win #Swag #😹

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe

Schadenboner posted:

Maybe he didn't want to drop trou around the apparently meth-addicted strangers he was forced to live with who apparently worked out a schedule to keep him under constant surveillance?

white knighting smelly nerds? you must smell pretty bad yourself.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Doc Block posted:

white knighting smelly nerds? you must smell pretty bad yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Schadenboner posted:

we all had different homework schedules and they were long and grueling in different shifts but yeah, someone was awake 24/7

u ok ?

• Locked thread