Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
besides the bone he was whacking in front of people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

He's been reduced to jacking it on the bus like a pleb

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
He’ll be fine once he discovers nofap

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
He can bounce his hand on his wiener to the displeasure of others!

In all honesty I think he will be back but only because the public has a crazy short memory when it comes to stuff like this

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
He apologized decently the second time, there's been an avalanche of other pigs, I think he will be fine.

I predict it is in his standup act within a year.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

He's gonna be unseen publically for like a year, maybe two, but that dude is a multi millionaire and if he scales back his lifestyle he's gonna be fine.

maybe it will give him some time to make some material that's actually funny again. the beacon theater special was the last time he did a funny.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
He’s going to die eventually, just like all of us. He, and the rest of us, are boned.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Spinster posted:

He apologized decently the second time, there's been an avalanche of other pigs, I think he will be fine.

I predict it is in his standup act within a year.

I was surprised he acted out like he had with women.

I was even more surprised with Al Franken, who should have known better.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
How many Ron Paul Coins does he have?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Never trust a penis+balls they are all up to no good

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

That Robot posted:

I was surprised he acted out like he had with women.

I was even more surprised with Al Franken, who should have known better.

You! He was my friggin first choice for the presidential 2020 run. I'm overwhelmed with disgust and want to move to Canada, like yesterday.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Spinster posted:

You! He was my friggin first choice the for presidential 2020 run. I'm overwhelmed with disgust and want to move to Canada, like yesterday.

Yeah. I hope Bernie can still do it.

Franken should never have run if he did this crap and the DNC should have done its due diligence.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

He's boned and reamed, deal with it.

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
he'll be fine what he did pales in comparison to other celebrity-slash-perverts and nobody will give a poo poo for very long

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Imagine shooting a giant load across the carpet in front of some disinterested brooklyn girl while she checks her iPhone, and this being life's ultimate irresistible pleasure for you

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

He can bounce back as long as he's funny.

If not. Then he's done.

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
it really is an extremely weirdly specific kink why couldn't he just be into feet or poop or something like a normal person

i just really wanna jerk off yeahhhhh, in front of you, yeahhh, but like, you don't touch me or really do anything, mmmmm hot, i just jerk off and you SEE IT and I cum and you see that as well!!! oh my goodness I am horning!!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
*agressive jerkin off motion*

5er
Jun 1, 2000

People are clamoring for Al Franken to resign over what he did. Louis is on ice, if that's the tone from now on.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Even if he "recovers" it'll never be what it could have been.

He's lost a poo poo ton of stuff that took him years to lock down.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Hes gay

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
It would help if he was funny to begin with.

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe

5er posted:

People are clamoring for Al Franken to resign over what he did. Louis is on ice, if that's the tone from now on.

yeah but al franken is a senator, louie got rich joking about doing essentially what he was busted for

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Secular Humanist posted:

yeah but al franken is a senator, louie got rich joking about doing essentially what he was busted for

Yup, its the hypocrisy that kills you, not the act.

Or lying or cover-up.

People can love an unashamed fuckup.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

I read somewhere that they're going to sentence him to 4 years in the White House

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Former DILF posted:

I read somewhere that they're going to sentence him to 4 years in the White House

Lol ur av

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Holy poo poo, loooooooooooooooool

Seriously though, how much money is CK out for losing that tv thing? That's 10's of millions, right?

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Secular Humanist posted:

Al Franken is a senator and Roy Moore is about to be. Work that poo poo out.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Louis ck counted as part of this controversy is one of the funniest things because the guy did something moderately embarrassing with explicit permission.

The_end
May 17, 2014
SHOW US YOUR COCK!

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Chastity belt for a year+. Lock 👏him 👏 up

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe

ikanreed posted:

Louis ck counted as part of this controversy is one of the funniest things because the guy did something moderately embarrassing with explicit permission.

no his actions are violence or something i dunno its retarded.

i mean the power dynamic with that one chick is pretty slimy but its still beans compared to legitimate sex pervert crime men like weinstein

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Kuato posted:

He’s going to die eventually, just like all of us. He, and the rest of us, are boned.

I hope I am boned before I die.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

a red headed mexican named louis

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
He'll be able to self-release new stand-up specials but I doubt he's coming back to television or cinemas any time in the near or medium future.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Vaginal Vagrant posted:

I hope I am boned before I die.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Cnut the Great posted:

medium future.

one medium future hold the nuts

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

If Mel Gibson can come back, so can Louis CK

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
depends on his refractory period op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hamburger Sandwich
Nov 24, 2007

walgreenslatino posted:

Imagine shooting a giant load across the carpet in front of some disinterested brooklyn girl while she checks her iPhone, and this being life's ultimate irresistible pleasure for you

Is there a particular sub-reddit for this fetish?

EDIT: Asking for a friend

• Locked thread