Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buccaneer
Jun 24, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.forbes.com/sites/janetwburns/2018/01/09/james-damore-is-suing-google-over-its-treatment-of-conservative-white-men/

quote:

The lawsuit also alleges that antagonistic comments toward conservative white men and Trump supporters were posted in various forums used by the company, including an anonymous Kermit the Frog tea meme reading, “I think all of Trump’s supporters are deplorable for backing an openly racist candidate, but that’s none of my business.”

Hey rear end in a top hat, I've been married for over fifteen years. And once again, you are loving stupid.

I'm not sure how you are able to post in these forums since you appear to be from a small American town in the 1950's

You might want to stop reading right now,, lest the following information shake you to your core:

My manager is a woman. Our director of operations is a woman. Several of our senior VP's are women.

They are all excellent employers and I have great respect for them.

Now gently caress off.

Buccaneer fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Jan 16, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

including an anonymous Kermit the Frog tea meme reading, “I think all of Trump’s supporters are deplorable for backing an openly racist candidate, but that’s none of my business.”

ahahahahahahahahahahaha

TRIGGERED reeeee SAFE SPACES reeeeeeee CAN'T SAY ANYTHING ANYMORE reeeeeeeeeeee

ahahahaha

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

i hope he dies

Sand Dan
May 15, 2017

welcum 2 our
sick cyberpunk h e l l

Moridin920 posted:

ahahahahahahahahahahaha

ahahahaha

:chillpill:

Savage For The Winjun
Jun 27, 2008

link the whole article for people who are unwilling to disable adblock to read a dumb website

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

WatermelonGun posted:

i hope he dies

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Moridin920 posted:

ahahahahahahahahahahaha

ahahahaha

Settle down, Beavis

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
nothing this guy said was sexist, and the evidence he has is going to make him a millionaire and shows google to be a hilarious sjw cult. much like evergreen college.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Buccaneer
Jun 24, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

ahahahahahahahahahahaha

ahahahaha

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Also why is he giving an interview right after getting soaked by a rainstorm?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
you could put someones eye out with that nose

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

WatermelonGun posted:

i hope he dies

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Mnoba posted:

nothing this guy said was sexist, and the evidence he has is going to make him a millionaire and shows google to be a hilarious sjw cult. much like evergreen college.

word. like gently caress studies that demonstrate statistical averages between men and women.

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

In the article it says he wrote and distributed a memo about how women are biologically unfit to be engineers and have no place in the company :laffo: what a oval office

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

Private Speech posted:

In the article it says he wrote and distributed a memo about how women are biologically unfit to be engineers and have no place in the company :laffo: what a oval office

a bit retarded, this one.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
google are currently being investigated by the us department of labor for underpaying women at every level of the company for the same roles as men lol

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Mnoba posted:

what the gently caress is this

Buccaneer
Jun 24, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Im not crying i just got my eyebrows threaded and the hair polish is getting in my eyes

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf
Google is stupid and so is this guy.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
I think he's just mad because he's ugly.

dodecahardon
Oct 20, 2008

Jose posted:

google are currently being investigated by the us department of labor for underpaying women at every level of the company for the same roles as men lol

I look forward to their systemic bias against women being used as a defense in this retard's law suit about bias against :biotruths: bros.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Jose posted:

thats not sexism that's just being froogle

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress trump supporters, they deserve to be mocked lmao

Buccaneer
Jun 24, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Only Benedict Cumberbatch can save men from the march of neoliberal facism in... Google M For Misandry

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

There are all kinds of funny things in the lawsuit document. I think this is it:

https://www.scribd.com/document/368688363/James-Damore-vs-Google-Class-Action-Lawsuit

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
Right-wing capitalist shill thinks company shouldn't be able to fire him.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

I'm so excited for google's management to get raked over the coals for this lol

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
women cant be engineers because my mom broke my ps2 when i was ten, its just simple facts

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
I can't decide whose side to take, the angry white dude or the technologic hegemon that will have us all in digital chains within the next 10 years

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
If I remember correctly, the guy was posting lovely things that shouldn't be political to begin with. I don't think anybody cared about him being a republican so much as him posting terrible garbage that republicans happen to be more likely to eat up.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Is it the same guy?

??

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Squashing Machine posted:

I can't decide whose side to take, the angry white dude or the technologic hegemon that will have us all in digital chains within the next 10 years

that was the same dilemma with hitler vs. the allied powers because time is a flat circle

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
his dumb essay was basically an incel manifesto. the chick next to him is the closest he's been to a vagina since he was shat out of one.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
I'd be willing to bet a small amount of money that he's tried to pick up girls by claiming to be Adam Driver

Also lol at the expression of his non-white female attorney like she's just realizing how much of her soul she's sold

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Jose posted:

Theres literally no conflict between that and this guys claims?

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
That guy looks like what happens when the David Schwimmer mold is all worn out and needs to be replaced

Buccaneer
Jun 24, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

i like that posted:

Is it the same guy?

??

He has a case if they were squeezing him to make his eyes and ears pop out

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

i like that posted: