Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Where is it? I have found that more often than not the underbelly is on top thus making it, by definition, no longer an underbelly. Like, if you're in a really lovely place the underbelly is right there. That is the underbelly. There is no belly below that. When you're watching people shoot up in doorways and bums making homes in the alleyways, how is that not the under-belly? Is there a place that has like super-hobos or something? A place that is somehow more seedy than some junkie offering up $5 hand beezys? No, because that, my friends, is basically the lowest rung of underbelly.

I wish they'd bring back the underbelly. Like, just enough that maybe there is some guy in a suit somewhere named like, King Fatz or something. You know. Some poo poo like, to set up a meeting with the King you have to go to some restaurant or something and order a grilled cheese without bread. It'd be way cooler than taking advantage of opiate addicts for sex favors. Well, it'd be as cool. You could like set up a meeting about "importing" some "legal" merchandise into the country. Or, like, how Gary has a big mouth and it needs to be shut. Permanently.

I think if I don't see some movement on this front I'm gonna just have to start my own belly. Under? Totally. Seedy? You know it.

I really need to find a suit and some hired muscle.

Actually, come to think of it, I'm a pretty law abiding citizen.

I guess we could just pretend?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
It's where your mom goes at night when she tells you she's going to work

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Yo you want to ride a llama without a license?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Big Beef City posted:

That's some serious time we're talking about.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I'll shoot my seed on your belly op

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Blue Train posted:

this is what always springs to my mind when i hear it

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
The term Seedy apparently originated from how a flower looks after it's finished dispersing it's seeds, like they get shittier looking and die.

I also found this picture:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Blue Train posted:

Fine, let me go get my belly shirt.

Manic Mailman
Jul 2, 2004
Just hangout downtown at midnight by the old theatre, then you'll get an idea about what it is and what you are looking for. Just know at the end we all love you no matter what, no need to become vigilante, just come back home.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Manic Mailman posted:

Just hangout downtown at midnight by the old theatre

Wait, you mean Tomcats? I hang out there most nights anyway.

:fap:

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

Big Beef City posted:

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

I don't dance unless I'm totally wasted.
The Christian League had the Seedy Underbelly shut down. It's a Swallows now.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

No license, bitches.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I feel as if having a seedy underbelly made the overbelly seem much better. It's like, you had something to compare it to. Like, you could always say to yourself, "well, at least I'm not involved in this city's seedy underbelly."

Not no more.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

because of this thread there are a nonzero number of fat men that have ceased manipulating their genitalia momentarily

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

because of this thread there are a nonzero number of fat men that have ceased manipulating their genitalia momentarily

Fat Men: Always the first to know.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

*Fat man lifts up his belly fold, a package of Bigs Dill Pickle Flavor falls out*

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.
I'll be your sidekick. I wear a suit and lean against an alley wall, constantly flipping a nickel in the air and nonchalantly catching it with the same hand. Other hand in pocket. Cig in mouth. Yeah.

EDIT: Is there a seedy FUPA? :thunk:

Papa Emeritus III fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Jan 25, 2018

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Papa Emeritus III posted:

I'll be your sidekick. I wear a suit and lean against an alley wall, constantly flipping a nickel in the air and nonchalantly catching it with the same hand. Other hand in pocket. Cig in mouth. Yeah.

Perfect! Can I call you Legs?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

super macho dude posted:

*Fat man lifts up his belly fold, a package of Bigs Dill Pickle Flavor falls out*

this happens to all of us I don't see the need to shame?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm just gonna go on record here

Ladies, I love to pleasure all of you. When have you not had an indescribably talented lover that had a bag of dill pickle chips fall out of him at some point when you were pleasuring each other?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
It's your rear end, OP. Seriously. Just look there, you'll find the seeds.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Literally A Person posted:

Perfect! Can I call you Legs?

Papa Legs? I'm game.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
and they call me... the Boy Wonder

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Psssst... Hey op. Over here. Go to the end of this alleyway and check out what I got in the back of that van. I got something to show ya.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Is it your cock?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Waltzing Along posted:

Is it your cock?

In my experience anyone who says that is gonna show you some d.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.
You can always trust a guy that looks like Michael McDonald(assuming the AV is what this macho dude looks like, which would be so loving sweet).

*flips nickel*

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Are you asking to see my dilz?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Papa Emeritus III posted:

You can always trust a guy that looks like Michael McDonald(assuming the AV is what this macho dude looks like, which would be so loving sweet).

*flips nickel*

Good advice, PL.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.
I just hope he serenades you with I Keep Forgettin' while you rifle through that van's goodies.

EDIT: Papa Legs spells like poo poo

Papa Emeritus III fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Jan 25, 2018

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

It's in the back of the van. Trust me. You gotta go ALL THE WAY in the back. Why is it so dark? The overhead light is broken, sorry.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.
*presses play on bass recording and drumbeat*

*flips coin*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjqOsYRQI0o

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

me

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Lookin' good, man! Have you lost weight!?

Valar Morghulis
Jul 20, 2014

All Men Must Die

Looked like a bread thing until I clicked on it.
Kinda disturbing.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Valar Morghulis posted:

Looked like a bread thing until I clicked on it.
Kinda disturbing.

it's a fupon

you can sleep on it

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Literally A Person posted:

Where is it? I have found that more often than not the underbelly is on top thus making it, by definition, no longer an underbelly. Like, if you're in a really lovely place the underbelly is right there. That is the underbelly. There is no belly below that. When you're watching people shoot up in doorways and bums making homes in the alleyways, how is that not the under-belly? Is there a place that has like super-hobos or something? A place that is somehow more seedy than some junkie offering up $5 hand beezys? No, because that, my friends, is basically the lowest rung of underbelly.

I wish they'd bring back the underbelly. Like, just enough that maybe there is some guy in a suit somewhere named like, King Fatz or something. You know. Some poo poo like, to set up a meeting with the King you have to go to some restaurant or something and order a grilled cheese without bread. It'd be way cooler than taking advantage of opiate addicts for sex favors. Well, it'd be as cool. You could like set up a meeting about "importing" some "legal" merchandise into the country. Or, like, how Gary has a big mouth and it needs to be shut. Permanently.

I think if I don't see some movement on this front I'm gonna just have to start my own belly. Under? Totally. Seedy? You know it.

I really need to find a suit and some hired muscle.

Actually, come to think of it, I'm a pretty law abiding citizen.

I guess we could just pretend?

imagine typing all these fuckin words

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

makes me wanna PUKE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Nefarious 2.0 posted: