Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Some Hollywood executive thinks America wants Ricky Gerveis or Russell Brand or James Corben. I guess they bring the rating though; why else would they keep being brought over?

p.s. - I am a waste of space.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
Is Mr. Bean still alive? We should offer him citizenship and have him die over here like John Lennon

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Out terrible domestic comedians need more gigs.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Nobody on those British panel shows is funny, except Sandi Toksvig and she's not even British.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
I want to see Sean Lock traveling around America making amusing commentary on the things he encounters.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I take it back because Sara Millican is hilarious.

Millions of Crows
Mar 31, 2010

take a look overhead
Stupid Yanks didn't take to Richard Ayoade so we ended up with Corden and his lame closeted fatass bullshit.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
I'm glad people thinking of Russell Brand as a source of sagely wisdom was short lived. That is one man who lucked out in life.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Ok. I値l see what I can do to remedy your problem

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

we should give jeff dunham to the UK and ban him from coming back

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Thots and Prayers posted:

Is Mr. Bean still alive? We should offer him citizenship and have him die over here like John Lennon

Mr Bean is the anti-Darwin. :devil:

Wurzag
Jun 3, 2007

Bad Moons, Bad Moons, wot ya gonna do?

You can keep James Corden, I genuinely believe that man hold sold his soul to satan in exchange for success as there's no other rational explanation for why he'd be so popular.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

テ青「テ堕テ青ク テ青ソテ青セテ青サテ青セテ堕テ青コテ青ク,
テ堕づ堕テ青ク テ青ソテ青セ テ堕づ堕テ青ク テ青ソテ青セテ青サテ青セテ堕テ青コテ青ク

Thots and Prayers posted:

mr bean is awesome cause he races cars in his spare time and has personally put 30,000+ miles on his mclaren f1 he crashed and had rebuilt multiple times.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Wurzag posted:

You can keep James Corden, I genuinely believe that man hold sold his soul to satan in exchange for success as there's no other rational explanation for why he'd be so popular.

we don't want him either

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Preoptopus posted:

mr bean is awesome cause he races cars in his spare time and has personally put 30,000+ miles on his mclaren f1 he crashed and had rebuilt multiple times.

I think youre thinking of blackadder, my man

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

テ青「テ堕テ青ク テ青ソテ青セテ青サテ青セテ堕テ青コテ青ク,
テ堕づ堕テ青ク テ青ソテ青セ テ堕づ堕テ青ク テ青ソテ青セテ青サテ青セテ堕テ青コテ青ク

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

https://jalopnik.com/rowan-atkinson-just-sold-his-twice-crashed-mclaren-f1-f-1710189175

im sorry in advance if your being ironic i couldnt tell

Bigchops
Mar 13, 2005
Biggus Choppus
Billy Connolly has a show where he treks across route 66.

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

the cop from that british comedy about cops, you mean

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

can austrralia have matt berry

Mugsbaloney
Jul 11, 2012

We prefer your extinction to the loss of our job

So what happened between you and this renwick customeehhhrr (no you can't)

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

lonesomedwarf posted:

can austrralia have matt berry

The question of who will have Matt Berry must be decided with blood.

Serotonin
Jul 14, 2001

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of *blank*
Please take more. We don稚 want them either. Also take Piers Morgan back, give him another chance

DICTATOR OF FUNK
Nov 6, 2007

aaaaaw yeeeeeah

Joe Mama Poonana posted:

we should give jeff dunham to the UK and ban him from coming back

one time i ended up at a jeff dunham show for free and it was so loving bad that i ended up smoking spice in the bathroom and blacked out in the middle of the show

blacking out from spice was still more entertaining than loving jeff dunham

Bad Titty Puker
Nov 3, 2007
Soiled Meat
on the other hand you don't get to gently caress jeff dunham every day

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

DICTATOR OF FUNK posted:

blacking out from spice was still more entertaining than loving jeff dunham

you hosed jeff dunham?

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
Ricky Gervais has been and continues to be utter poo poo for a long time now but I cannot hate on him too much because I love the Ricky Gervais Show on XFM and the podcasts so goddamn much. To be fair, most of why they were good was because of Karl, but a good portion of the humor also came from Ricky and Steve poking, prodding, and otherwise interacting with Karl.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
I pity Robert Llewellyn (Kryten from Red Dwarf, Scrapheap Challenge), he was the one who did 'X in a car' like nearly a decade ago and no one watched it.
Now a fat unfunny gently caress does it, and its a trending video on Youtube every week.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
we are just supporting our long-time ally. since they don't have any industries or attractive people, what else could they possibly export if not crappy comedians?

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
can i bum a fag, mate

davidofmk771
Dec 27, 2010
monty python was a psyop created by MI5 (and backed by the CIA) in a successful attempt to convince the world that british people are talented and creative.

see also: the beatles, peter sellers

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

happyhippy posted:

I pity Robert Llewellyn (Kryten from Red Dwarf, Scrapheap Challenge), he was the one who did 'X in a car' like nearly a decade ago and no one watched it.
Now a fat unfunny gently caress does it, and its a trending video on Youtube every week.

Corden is notorious for copying stuff from Bitish panel shows, especially from Never Mind the Buzzcocks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMgUer2w6yk
Wow, so original!

His Carpool Karaoke bit is something he did for Red Nose Day once with George Michael (not clear whose invention it was).

Also, this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q60Y8tPzWpg

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

We're only sending them to you because we want rid of them.

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Why don稚 you just shittily copy them like every other thing from the UK

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie
The one that gets me is Russell Howard. My girlfriend's family are Canadian, and over Christmas they all wanted to watch him. Why would you import a comedian who just talks about YouTube videos?

henpod
Mar 7, 2008

Sir, we have located the Bioweapon.
College Slice
I'm English and we have a lot to apologise for, but James Corden and Piers Morgen are unforgivable. Corden is just so unfunny, even for a fat bloke.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
Ricky Gervais is OK. I like tha show where he makes fun of the guy with a round head.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Wurzag posted:

This is the only reason I know of James Corden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmyLHqUM2hw

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

happyhippy posted:

is that anything like jerry steinfelds show riding in cars with goys

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
I like watching the big fat quiz of whatever every other year, but that's about all I can stomach of British humor

Is there actual british humor outside of game shows?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

You will take our comedic stylings and like it. :colbert:

• Locked thread