Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
Have any other goons had this happen?

Was working from home, sitting in a La Z Boy feet up all day. Got up and there's this massive pain about an inch above the top of my beautiful tush.

I figured it was just sat on wrong but it's been hours. If I need to get up I'm hunched over like an old guy, which is not my age identity. I took tylenol and ibuprofen with no luck. Thought maybe it was my sadbrains but xanax just made me want to listen to Tycho

Last time it took like 5 minutes to put down my laptop and get out of the chair. The pain isn't like, super severe but it's persistent when not walking around like an old timey tylenol ad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
that's lower back pain, not butt pain. it's standard for old farts, especially the ones that don't take care of themselves.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Shouldn't you have RSI on your wrist if you work from home

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
remove the dragon dildo from your rear end

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

that's lower back pain, not butt pain. it's standard for old farts, especially the ones that don't take care of themselves.

i don't identify as old and am currently petitioning the court to designate me "barely legal"

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I work from home two days from week and don't have a desk but instead have a sofa from the 1950s with a board under the cushions for support. My back gets hella hosed up unless I put a pillow behind it.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
A few months ago I had a few 2 liters of soda and I lifted them improperly or something and my back has hurt ever since. I might submit a disability claim and/or start working from home consequently.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
Congrats on your pilonidal cyst!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I used to work two days from home and then stopped because I felt lazy. Like, my job is just that cushy. And I still get stressed at times. It's weird.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

maskenfreiheit posted:

i don't identify as old and am currently petitioning the court to designate me "barely legal"

I recommend you acquire an emotional support bandicoot.

A tufted one.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I moved about 2 tons of rebar and lovely concrete today OP. I am alright. My feet hurt a bit though.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
lol i thought this was about lena having her femininity removed

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i was netflix & chilling and woke up in traction. my date wasnt so lucky

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
If I don't take Adderall I stop making GBS threads but luckily I've been taking alot recently and my back feels great!

cinnamon rollout
Jun 12, 2001

The early bird gets the worm
Sounds like the beginnings of a bulging disc to me, go get an MRI and take better care of yourself before it herniates and you end up with life long chronic pain.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
You fat gently caress

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
wow raids gave me aids.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
wearing crocs with socks gave me daddio toe

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

cinnamon rollout posted:

Sounds like the beginnings of a bulging disc to me, go get an MRI and take better care of yourself before it herniates and you end up with life long chronic pain.

might be from pilonidal cyst. it flares up ocassionally. i usually just pop it and douche my second rear end in a top hat with rubbing alcohol and it goes away for ~6 months but it's never caused back pain

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
If it’s a pilonidal cyst you’ll need your gf to suck out the contents or you’ll die of sepsis

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

let it mellow posted:

remove the dragon dildo from your rear end

no

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
started taking vicodin and now im a world class diagnostician

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
might sound gay or cucked or something op but you, and everyone, should stretch every day. takes 10 mins and ul feel a lot better.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
just sit on the loving floor and try to touch your toes. bonus is when u complete this u will also be able to suck the hot cum out of your smegma encrusted dick.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Get your rear end checked.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

It’s probably a pilonidal cyst.

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

Hate to say it, but when I was working in a mcd's slinging burgs all day I never had this problem. But since I started my office job my back hurts a lot. Also I want to die? probably just a coincidence

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

as a non-doctor, i have noticed a correlation between not using certain muscles for weeks, perhaps months at a time and pulling/causing pain in the same muscle by applying average force on it at a moment in the future

simpleton conclusion: perhaps stretching / regularly using those muscles that them crazie certified professionals claim must have some truth to it

people who professionally sit for a living (most people in this day and age) are notorious for running into lower back pain later in life

MonkeyHate
Oct 11, 2002

Dance, monkey, dance!
Taco Defender
Now that I’m old and boring my worst injuries come from falling asleep on the couch watching Netflix. Which is ironic because when I was young and active i was into extreme sports and used to get hurt falling asleep on the couch watching x-games

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
you've got this in your butt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Sj0Ae8wW1Y

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
you've probably got a chordoma, rip

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
could be your piriformis

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
have u been roshamboed recently?

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
one inch above the cocyx isn't the usual fat goon with disc issues pain. That would be higher up and to one side. This sounds like something burrowed into you.

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.
I have upper and middle back pain because I lift and push poo poo all day, go die in a fire.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Orkin Mang posted:

i was netflix & chilling and woke up in traction. my date wasnt so lucky

This sounds like something Norm would actually say
A couple weeks ago I hurt my back by twisting 3 inches to my right to flip a light switch. In front of the employees I supervise. And here come the age jokes!

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos

Idiot Kicker posted:

This sounds like something Norm would actually say
A couple weeks ago I hurt my back by twisting 3 inches to my right to flip a light switch. In front of the employees I supervise. And here come the age jokes!

Goons are old now

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

veiled boner fuel posted:

It’s probably a pilonidal cyst.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
could it be diaper rash?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ditty bout my clitty