Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

everybody knows there's nothing better than humpin and a-bumpin with a big strapping bear of a man but sometimes your options are limited and you have to make do with a boring ol' lady, so post your tips to make the most of your situation. here's mine:

get down low and start sucking on her cooter. it won't be much fun because its damp and stinky down there, but just keep sucking as long and as hard as you can. if you do it right you should hear a loud *pop* sound and that baby will turn itself inside out. then BINGO! you're suckin on a dick.

what else youu got?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

please don't post impossible tasks

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I'm not gay but dammit if OP isn't making a compelling case

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I've never enjoyed sex very much but I hear having it with women you're actually attracted to is way more fun.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

mind the walrus posted:

I've never enjoyed sex very much but I hear having it with women you're actually attracted to is way more fun.

woah

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

If they don't have an allergy, give them some honey roasted peanuts!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Wow I was gonna say put on some fun music like John Denver but yours is good too op. :stare:

Kyron
Aug 6, 2013

I just read in the interesting facts thread that if you eat brazil nuts then nut in a lady with a nut allergy and that could possibly kill her.

That's the only interesting thing about sex with women that i'm aware of :shrug:

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Bath Tubs posted:

I just read in the interesting facts thread that if you eat brazil nuts then nut in a lady with a nut allergy and that could possibly kill her.

That's the only interesting thing about sex with women that i'm aware of :shrug:

I call it a "brazilian sunrise"

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Bath Tubs posted:

Men store nuts in they’re cheeks not they’re balls. :colbert:

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Wear a strap-on over your micropeen.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
Consent :smugbert:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
not even once

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

put it in their butt

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

pretend her boobs are just a couple of ballsacks

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Wow I was gonna say put on some fun music like John Denver but yours is good too op. :stare:

that's a good idea then if you closed your eyes you could pretend you were givin it to john denver

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

that's a good idea then if you closed your eyes you could pretend you were givin it to john denver

What do you mean close my eyes lol. I naturally seek out women who look like John Denver’s twin sister. :smug:

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Don't be married to the woman.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
i look like killmonger; pm me

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
If her boobies are big enough, you can use them as a stand to prop up your Nintendo DS so you can play a game while you joylessly slide your erection into and out of her vagina. Be sure to use headphones so the sounds of your videogame don't wake her up if she falls alseep during.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
See how deep you can get your penis into her vagina without touching the sides.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
if you use a syringe to inject fentanyl in your nuts it won't effect you, but when you come inside the woman she will absorb the full effect of the opioids

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
Give her a penis.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

put it in their butt

edit:

Node posted:

Give her a penis.

Caufman fucked around with this message at 08:14 on Feb 24, 2018

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Node posted:

Give her a penis.

This will also make looking at her more fun as well.

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo

Applewhite posted:

See how deep you can get your penis into her vagina without touching the sides.

and then shake yo hips and ring that cooter like a church bell!

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
ive tried everything. im at the end of my ropes

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Bring your warhammer figurines to play with while thrusting inside her.

f_c_
Oct 27, 2007

make sure she is on birth control so they wont find your genetics as repulsive.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Insert a delicious meal into her vagina, you'll appear to selflessly pleasure her but are in fact enjoying the finest cuisine.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
do it from the back you can pretend they are a dude

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Icochet posted:

Insert a delicious meal into her vagina, you'll appear to selflessly pleasure her but are in fact enjoying the finest cuisine.

Pro tip. Gonna try this one.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Have sex with a chubby woman so her jiggling triggers your ASMR response.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Icochet posted:

Hell yeah nothin like a good old “sloppy trough” :airquote: :mmmsmug:

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Only have sex with women with huge dicks op. If she's not packing at least 8" why are you even bothering?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Cover yourself in rubber to not get some std. it’s a minefield out there folks

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Cover her body in hot creamed corn

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
"Right there"

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Use the blood ritual stone as a back massager!

Take your clothes off BEFORE the sacrifice to feel the warm thrill of confusion as their blood flies!

Use your scrying mirror as a regular mirror and hang it above your bed for a new perspective!

Consent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Motorboat her backboobs during doggy

• Locked thread