Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

How did that work out for you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xtra Innings Lovin
Nov 11, 2016

I gave myself the nickname “ladies man” and I literally can’t stop having beautiful women try and have sex with me. It’s like, hey, I’m eating, leave me alone!

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

prety good op, got my dick sucked would reocmmend

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Novel approach to getting people to respond your thread ...and the pitch! Aka Gurf! :colbert:

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
my name is Brandon and I tell people to call me B-Dawg but they never do

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Kuato posted:

Novel approach to getting people to respond your thread ...and the pitch! Aka Gurf! :colbert:

I forgot the loving youtube abomination. I'm really off my game.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Please. I am happy with what I was dealt with. poopy pants nanner nanner.

The_end
May 17, 2014
Blue Eagle never took off in preschool.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
When I was eight years old I decided from that point onward i'd be known as "optimus prime" and to my shock everyone seemed happy to comply. It wasn't until later that I realized the whole class was slowly surrounding me. I'll never forget the diabolical smiles on their faces as they grabbed hold of my limbs and brutally snapped my bones, crudely making a guttural mockery of the transforming sound as they rent my flesh into the approximate shape of a semi truck.

It stings me to this day when cruel children yell "transform and roll out!" when they see me in the street. I guess some people don't realize freedom is the right of all sentient beings.

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
i told the cops my alias was "big dirty" and now i think its probably in a police file somewhere

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I ate a T-Bone steak in an office meeting in an attempt to get the nickname "T-Bone". It didn't work.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
One day we had a lunch meeting at my office and I tried to get everyone to call me T-Bone by ordering a steak for my lunch. But that bastard Tim thought it was real zany and he ordered a steak too, and then my boss started calling him T-Bone. What a jerk!

E:fb :(

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Edward Mass posted:

I ate a T-Bone steak in an office meeting in an attempt to get the nickname "T-Bone". It didn't work.

same, and when this cooler guy ordered one the boss started calling him t-bone, it was a huge thing he ended up leaving the company and i got a much worse nickname

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
my boss started calling me "T-bones" but the 'T' stood for 'transformers' as my skeleton had been violently transformed into the shape of a Freightliner FL86 by sadistic bullies.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

oh word?

scopes
Jun 5, 2004
my twitter and twitch and Paladins handles are all the same and people on the internet call me that so I'd say I'd suceeded

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
I tried to get people to call me "Big Dick Haver." It stuck, but not in the way I expected. :negative:

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

peanut posted:

my nickname in bed is Stoic the Vast

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

FRANK THE DANK

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Big Bad Booty Daddy

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
My friends call me Tech Guy

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Bogus Adventure posted:

Big Bad Booty Daddy

Kenny Rogers looking cut these days

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Kuato posted:

Kenny Rogers looking cut these days

It's all that roasted chicken and steamed broccoli.

Ardemia
Jan 2, 2004

IT IS MY RIGHT TO GET BEHIND THE WHEEL WHEN I'VE PUT BACK SIX SHIRLEY TEMPLES OK

:patriot:
I have never assigned myself a nickname as the cruelty of fate doesn't need the competition.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
People used to call me "darklord" but it was like dark in the way that they saw me eating a pizza off the floor that had moths on it.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I wanted the name "T-Bone" so I ordered a T-Bone steak for lunch at work. Through a crazy series of events I ended up with the nickname "Gammy" instead.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Ein cooler Typ posted:

my name is Brandon and I tell people to call me B-Dawg but they never do

I got one for yas: brandumb

scopes
Jun 5, 2004

Isaac posted:

People used to call me "darklord" but it was like dark in the way that they saw me eating a pizza off the floor that had moths on it.

hahahah you poor dummy that was dorklord hahahha you poor sucker

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

They call me darkload.

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

I once tried to get the nickname Koko the Gorilla by performing sign language in my office, but somehow ended up being called T-Bone.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
I tried to get people to call me "Ol' No-Nickname" for a while but it didn't stick. So... I'm not sure if it worked or not.

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches

Bogus Adventure posted:

It's all that roasted chicken and steamed broccoli.

I wouldn't eat broccoli if it was deep fried in chocolate sauce

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Borrowed Ladder posted:

I wouldn't eat broccoli if it was deep fried in chocolate sauce

Care for a shot of honey mustard?

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

I always introduce myself as Ice Machine.

scopes
Jun 5, 2004

Applesnots posted:

I always introduce myself as Ice Machine.

Tell us why, ice machine

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Nicknames are just usernames and can be used interchangeably irl

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
in 5th grade we had namecards on our desks for some idiot reason and on mine I did firstname "Ace" lastname and it was there for most of the die until the teacher took me aside and said "idk what this is but I don't like it" in a huff and I had to scratch that bit out

people are loving retards lmao

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

I wanted the named "T-bone" so I brought a steak to work. Unfortunately I don't know a whole lot about meat and now everyone calls me a less-cool steak related name like "strip streak" or "ribeye".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Raven Of The Dark Graveyard Where Eerie Lamentations Echo Eternally In The Pale Moonlight Like The Tormented Memories Of The Damned In Tartaros Below.

I was a goth, you see.

• Locked thread