Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

This is a thread for goons to post their most digustinng habits in an effort of polite and jovial gamesmanship.

-please don’t troll too harshly. we know its a gross thing to do, thats why its in the thread

stories about nasty poo poo your roommates did can also he allowed!

please post the rationalization behind doing it! it’ll make the thread better.

When I worked in fast food as a teenager, there was a sign that said you could ask us to wash our hands. Every time someone actually did that, I’d just pretend to wash them, put a little handwash soap on my pinky, and slightly wipe it on their buritto tortilla. not enough to see, but definitely to taste. I feel bad about it now but the eighteen year old potheads in charge of fourteen year old me were adamant avid about doin it so i obviously went along.

I trim my nails in the empty offices of people i hate during lunch break when its empty, if im really mad at someone. I’ll sprinkle them into their desk drawers or just on their furniture. no cameras so no chance of getting caught lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
my disgusting habit is not reading the op

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

posting too much on an internet forum

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

I cut my toenails like once a month or two when they get so egregiously long it makes wearing shoes difficult

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Tolkien minority posted:

I cut my toenails like once a month or two when they get so egregiously long it makes wearing shoes difficult
how do you cut them, and where do you put the clippings.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

um. ignore my avatar when answering please

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

a hole-y ghost posted:

how do you cut them, and where do you put the clippings.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

damnit

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
:maga:

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

a hole-y ghost posted:

:allbuttons:

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Having sex with my hot girlfriend

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Making meta comments in threads.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

posting too much on an internet forum

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
There was an episode of Jerry Springer's baggage where a lady collected dead skin and nails to make jewelry with it. Simultaneously gross and creative!

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Tolkien minority posted:

I get why humans didn't get permanent toenails like we do adult teeth but at this point we should probably all had fake ones or something. I don't actually know why we have them at all to be honest. Our bodies are wastelands

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I jack off directly into my trash can, where it belongs

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

a bone to pick posted:

I jack off directly into my trash can, where it belongs

that's a horrible thing to call your own mother

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

Where you want it, bitch.
College Slice
I used to pick my nose while driving and wipe the boogers on the carpet next to the shifter. Once I realized how gross it was getting I stopped. It kinda looked like someone upended a gravy boat under the console. Now I've perfected rolling them up and flicking them up through the sun roof.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I never wash my car or clean out the inside, I don't give a poo poo, its just a thing that gets me where I want to go.

In my early 20s I had a Dodge Dart and my headlights were dim and got worse and worse until finally I could hardly drive at night. My boyfriend spent some time under the hood, talked about needing a new alternator, going to a junkyard, whatever...I dont remember how it was discovered that my headlight's dirtiness was the problem. :doh:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Grumbletron 4000 posted:

I used to pick my nose while driving and wipe the boogers on the carpet next to the shifter. Once I realized how gross it was getting I stopped. It kinda looked like someone upended a gravy boat under the console. Now I've perfected rolling them up and flicking them up through the sun roof.

gently caress yeah keep on truckin. :clint:

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Grumbletron 4000 posted:

When I was a kid I did this with the wall next to my bed. At least it wasn't cum?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I poo poo every day :whitewater:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Spinster posted:

I never wash my car or clean out the inside, I don't give a poo poo, its just a thing that gets me where I want to go.

In my early 20s I had a Dodge Dart and my headlights were dim and got worse and worse until finally I could hardly drive at night. My boyfriend spent some time under the hood, talked about needing a new alternator, going to a junkyard, whatever...I dont remember how it was discovered that my headlight's dirtiness was the problem. :doh:
it's a good thing actually, you have a car to get places AND a car to park in front of someones home to make them think they're being cased by a serial killer.

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

i smoke weed every day

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

that's a horrible thing to call your own mother

lmao

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

Where you want it, bitch.
College Slice

Vaginal Vagrant posted:

When I was a kid I did this with the wall next to my bed. At least it wasn't cum?

I never used the wall or carpet but I had a cum shirt. Early days of jerkin'. I think it was a white Nike t-shirt that was already stained to hell. I poured a hundred upon a hundred loads into that shirt until It was hard and crusty. Like tree bark.

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Ridiculous amounts of nosepicking itt.

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Macnult posted:

i smoke weed every day

loving Oregonions!

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I'm on meds that make me pee frequently, so I broke down and bought a 24-hour urine collection container to keep by the bed. I keep the container clean, but it's still kind of disgusting.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Sometimes I watch Midsomer Murders.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

Grumbletron 4000 posted:

Same, also use to bite my fingernails off and use them as toothpicks.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

mind the walrus posted:

I'm on meds that make me pee frequently, so I broke down and bought a 24-hour urine collection container to keep by the bed. I keep the container clean, but it's still kind of disgusting.

you can just say pissjug, we won't judge you. It's the way of the road.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Well yeah but I bought a medical-grade jug with demarcations and everything. It helps to know I can pee between 1500 and 3500 mL overnight.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

mind the walrus posted:

I've considered it cause I've got type 1 diabetes and sometimes it feels like my bladder is the size of a walnut.

Lauroon Kyanka
Sep 17, 2017

*trips on a ladybug*

*dies of old age*

a hole-y ghost posted:

what happened to you man. i know we used to joke about foot stuff but this is taking it to a whole new level

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

AbbadonOfHell posted:

I've considered it cause I've got type 1 diabetes and sometimes it feels like my bladder is the size of a walnut.
If you can keep it clean and clear it with any partners I recommend it. It's not about being too lazy to go to the loving toilet you filthy animal, it's about minimum interruption to your sleep. That 25-75 ft to the bathroom adds up if you're doing it 4-10 times a night.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
I was actually thinking of making a bad habits thread! also when goons post about disgusting food combos.

Not exactly disgusting, but i bite the skin around my cuticles a lot. I clip the excess skin. sometimes i take an exacto knife and remove excess skin from my toes and fingers. I keep saying excess but it probably started as a regular amount of skin and now that i am actively removing skin I think its creating skin to counteract that??

its a very compulsive behavior and im trying to stop. obviously sometimes i cause bleeding. using nail polish has helped stop biting my finger skin so much.. my toes are still free game

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
adding a disgusting food habit-

i dont think its gross but I used to mix jello and cottage cheese a lot. I used to work at a retirement home in highschool and some of the old people ate it. I tried it and it was tasty but all my friends think its gross. i just eat cottage cheese alone now, but maybe ill pick up both from the grocery today.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004

mind the walrus posted:

If you can keep it clean and clear it with any partners I recommend it. It's not about being too lazy to go to the loving toilet you filthy animal, it's about minimum interruption to your sleep. That 25-75 ft to the bathroom adds up if you're doing it 4-10 times a night.

It's pretty annoying to go pee then feel like you need to pee again in less than 5 minutes. Like most the time it's a little bit of nothing but it's enough to annoy the poo poo out of me in the meantime.

Sometimes it does mess up my sleeping as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

I don't use clippers I just peel from the edge of the nail and rip

• Locked thread