Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

2 Timothy 3

3 For a time is coming when people will no longer listen to sound and wholesome teaching. They will follow their own desires and will look for teachers who will tell them whatever their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will reject the truth and chase after myths.

GBS, Are we in those times?

Can anyone goons/incels relate to this important message long ago foretold in the Holy Bible?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I'm coming and the time is now

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
It always was that time, OP

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Shania Twain
Aug 25, 2008
Myths make my dick so hard

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

I'm coming and the time is now

EorayMel posted:

It always was that time

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.
Well, we'd ALL relate if it were true. :thunk:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
mods knew

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
ill teach whatever you want for money

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

I don't think so whatever you don't think so, so....

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

No lies detected

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Make generic prediction that could really apply to anything, be lauded as a prophet when generic prediction comes to fruition

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I can't hear any of you because my ears are itching so hard.

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
Shaman.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I exclusively follow my own desires which is mostly jerking off in the bathroom at work.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
The Bible has no value so who gives a poo poo?

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Who What Now posted:

When I was a kid I heard that you can use the pages as papers.

Everything about that book is lies.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

i like that posted:

GBS, Are we in those times?

Can anyone goons/incels relate to this important message long ago foretold in the Holy Bible?

It is probably true more than ever now that we have online communities which are echo chambers, more specific echo chambers than previously possible. Anyone with Internet access can chat with people around the world who will never challenge them - and boot out anyone who does.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Who What Now posted:

idk, Barnes and Nobel gets a bit miffed if you walk out with one without paying

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
If by "chase after myths" you mean trying to gently caress a centaur then hell yeah.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

1redflag posted:

Make generic prediction that could really apply to anything, be lauded as a prophet when generic prediction comes to fruition

"One day 1redflag will make a good post" is not generic and goes against all commonly held wisdom

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
AUEGGHH?

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

green chicken feet posted:

It is probably true more than ever now that we have online communities which are echo chambers, more specific echo chambers than previously possible. Anyone with Internet access can chat with people around the world who will never challenge them - and boot out anyone who does.

It's dangerous. Net neutrality has been removed. Now the 6 owners who own 90% of all media can take even more. Newspapers are not boring peer-reviewed research, they are owned by extremely wealthy people with agendas to keep getting richer/propagate the status quo that has failed everyone but the elites.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Ezekiel 23:19

Yet she increased her prostitution, remembering the days of her youth when she engaged in prostitution in the land of Egypt. She lusted after their genitals – as large as those of donkeys, and their seminal emission was as strong as that of stallions.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

Aww the cat in your avatar is burying your posts <3

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Frankenstyle posted:

Yet she increased her prostitution, remembering the days of her youth when she engaged in prostitution in the land of Egypt. She lusted after their genitals – as large as those of donkeys, and their seminal emission was as strong as that of stallions.

Meh, can't really blame her

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

i like that posted:

I don't think so whatever you don't think so, so....

But you have to think about it, to not think about it. :thunk:

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I know the Bible was wrong for a long time, but it's actually all coming together now. The stuff in the OP, the seven-headed monster with one dead head, the sucking the juice out of a tractor thing, we got all that stuff now! Perhaps the simple act of writing it down made it come about.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
24 Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, 25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

i like that posted:

Meh, can't really blame her

Mooey Cow posted:

I know the Bible was wrong for a long time, but it's actually all coming together now. The stuff in the OP, the seven-headed monster with one dead head, the sucking the juice out of a tractor thing, we got all that stuff now! Perhaps the simple act of writing it down made it come about.

Death note was good

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Fill the streets. Grill the meats - Jesus Christ

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
krusty 4:20

"suck my cock you fuckman" he said unto the pharisees.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
the bible is fake, op

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Frankenstyle posted:

*begins planning a month-long trip to Egypt*

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

i like that posted:

Aww the cat in your avatar is burying your posts <3

It's a puppy, idiot!!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke