Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

There isn’t a thread on this yet but I’m really peeved about this. I’m tired of all this winning guys :(.

I don’t know any reputable organizations to donate to, especially ones specializing in Southeast Asia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

buglord posted:

There isn’t a thread on this yet but I’m really peeved about this. I’m tired of all this winning guys :(.

I don’t know any reputable organizations to donate to, especially ones specializing in Southeast Asia.

nice try, that's fyre fest

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Sugondese is WAY too obvious.

Bofas always been the king of these.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
I don’t know what the GBS injoke is nowadays but you guys are being kind of dismissive of this. I mean look at this crap
:nms:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
the sugondese crisis is blown out of proportion by fame-seeking reporter Haywood J'Bloughme

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Wow OP, that's nuts

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
oh

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
I've heard their agriculture industry has taken a big hit.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
funny

poo poo

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Rad-daddio posted:

I've heard their agriculture industry has taken a big hit.

Tariffs

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Thanks to Trump, their main ag exporter (traded as DzNz), is expected to fall astride on the new and punishing tariffs.

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man

gary oldmans diary posted:

the sugondese crisis is blown out of proportion by fame-seeking reporter Haywood J'Bloughme

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

[carefully sounding out] Hey... would... ja... bluff... me. Hey would ja bluff me?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
owaaa
taloooo
niyaaaaaam

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i think you missed that the apostrophe is silent. just like right-wing columnist mike oxard

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
To help understand this crisis, we now go live to an interview with Sum Ting Wong, a local official in the Sugondese region.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Really worried about how president Hugh Jass will handle this

motorocker
Dec 23, 2013

Soiled Meat
Also vice presidrnt big tiddies

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
Googled "sugondese" and the first thing that came up was a Pewdiepie video, so I'm gonna say eat poo poo OP

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Aimgei is how you say hello in sugondese

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

General Mike Hawk is said to be considering the “Ligma Option” as a solution

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

buglord posted:

I don’t know what the GBS injoke is nowadays but you guys are being kind of dismissive of this. I mean look at this crap

Are these the leaked mars rover shots??

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Also I hear unconfirmed reports that their most famed poet may have been killed

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you
Ligma was a false flag

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
I'm just glad Ligma has been cured

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS
Former New Hampshire Congressman Dick Swett

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
It's nuts that this kind of thing can happen in year 2018, smh.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Fortunately for refugees from the affected areas, emergency shelter technology has cum a long way this century

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Sugondese??? What’s that??????

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt and my butt smells and...I like to kiss my own butt

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
hey wait a minute!

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
I'm donating all my money to Gasfred Bannopy.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Tolkien minority posted:

Sugondese??? What’s that??????

a noble tribe from Sugonda, inside Congo

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

i suggest donating to Pisdin and Fardon, two very reliable NGOs

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

buglord posted:

Fake news, this is just Daft Punk before they've finished suiting up for a show.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

i'm an old man

ive been watching the evolution from these two tribes that developed out of the Suga (soo-gah) and Deso (dee-soh) bends of the Congo River, who would eventually unite after the fall of Rhodesia into nation of Sugonda.

Today, despite being formally recognized by the Zairean government, they have been living in an illegitimate status under oppressive rule by the "democratically" elected government of Congo

If you can find any way to help the Sugondese, it would do just that much to preserve a fragment of the precolonial history of Africa

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Boner

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

Do they prefer tapes or cd's

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
No no, 8-tracks man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Jack-in-the-Bach posted:

Do they prefer tapes or cd's

well since you asked they actually prefer funding for schools and farms and the like, you can support the ongoing Sugondese struggle by contributing to Schools for Sugonda

This marxist revolution has successfully fought a war with the "elected" federal government of Congo and attained a kind of "autonomous zone" but that basically leaves it to depredation by the aforementioned "elected" federal government

donate today, donate early, and donate often.

Liberty relies on it.

• Locked thread