Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

It's that time of the year again Goons! Let's find unlicensed or just generally baffling Halloween costumes.

Includes: short sleeve yellow dress.

'Of course kids will want to dress as a side character from a Call of Duty game from a decade ago!'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

"Oh, ha ha," I thought to myself, "the joke is he's photoshopped a Zalgo costume, as if someone was ripping of SA from like well over a decade ago."

but no it's real, what the gently caress

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

this is an awful approximation of garbage ape. Mr Gately is turning in his grave!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

lol. demon juice

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Loden Taylor posted:

"Oh, ha ha," I thought to myself, "the joke is he's photoshopped a Zalgo costume, as if someone was ripping of SA from like well over a decade ago."

They were right next to the Slenderman costumes!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Size 12-14?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

elf warrior adult

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

LadyPictureShow posted:

It's that time of the year again Goons! Let's find unlicensed or just generally baffling Halloween costumes.

Includes: short sleeve yellow dress.

Man her dick finna flop out the bottom of that thing. :chanpop:

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Juice Demon hahahahaha

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Loden Taylor posted:

Also, just for the Hell of it, I photoshopped a SA-based Halloween knockoff just for you!

I present:
PartyLion!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Juice Demon hahahahaha

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

This pun makes me mad, even thought I'd use that pun in a heartbeat if I was given the opportunity.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Does.... does it come with chili? Asking for friend.

Linux Pirate posted:

This pun makes me mad, even thought I'd use that pun in a heartbeat if I was given the opportunity.

You know, I was wondering why that image pissed me off and dammit....

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I'd let a lad in

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Lunch can be delayed

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich
My favourite part about a-lad-in a costume is I'm almost certain Disney doesn't own the name seeing as how it's an Arabian fairy tale. Nothing would surprise me though.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
"A-lad-in a costume" is Shakespeare.

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
We've got a bootleg/knockoff thread in PYF which occasionally features lovely unlicensed costumes

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I spotted these ones in the wild today:

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

*cracks knuckles*

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

poison ivy smoking the :420:

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

bonus for best name

"Take form and become one with nature in the Sexy Leaflet Queen Costume. If you want to be like mother nature herself, take form in this costume that's a perfect fit for anyone who enjoys the great outdoors. The Sexy Leaflet Queen Costume comes with a top with attached leaf look and sheer detail, shorts, and sequin mask for a look that will be loved by the land."

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The Russian spy with sex scented hands who someone made a blood who gives you a wedgie. Or Taylor Swift whatever’s clever. But like dead people like zombies or whatev. Someone you know is going to do something stupid but do nothing about even though you have an adequate toolkit and then expect to walk amongst the living.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
This year's "Unlicensed Sexy Topical News Story" costumes are loving woeful

Sexy Anonymous Newspaper Op-Ed

Stormy Daniels (with weirdly wrinkly fake boobs)

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

this is how trump sees her as tbqh

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
The Smurfs aren't goblins lol.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

are they afraid of getting sued by Big Weed™?

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

This year's "Unlicensed Sexy Topical News Story" costumes are loving woeful

Sexy Anonymous Newspaper Op-Ed

Yandy basically creates the sexy costume version of internet trolling like every year. I remember a sexy Trump costume in 2016.

Kinda impressed/shocked that they actually didn't make the Mary Poppins costume above skankified as well. Though I guess anything can be sexy if you believe~

The thought of Mary Poppins themed role play :laffo:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Gotta make you’re own costumes dude commie rear end free market capitalism isn’t gonna come up with anything cool. :shrug:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

drat generic Luigi got some big ole balls apparently

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Dixville posted:

drat generic Luigi got some big ole balls apparently

that's obviously sexy luigi

End of Shoelace
Apr 5, 2016
if there is an unlicensed sexy bowsette costume i will laugh hard and kill myself

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Stupid Sexy Trump

They called it the "Donna T Rumpshaker" costume

Edit the hat just says "making America great" major missed opportunity to have it say "make America hard again" imo

Dixville fucked around with this message at 11:35 on Oct 15, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Also I guess they did make a sexy Mary Poppins too but it's relatively tame still. Kinda cute actually

https://www.yandy.com/The-English-Nanny-Costume.php

• Locked thread