Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer
Where art thou?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Ding

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
say hi to your mother for me

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Microwaves are a form of electromagnetic radiation with wavelengths ranging from about one meter to one millimeter; with frequencies between 300 MHz and 300 GHz.hth op

naem
May 29, 2011

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i microwaved my balls and they are gigantic now OP

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

He went left

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Yeah? Which way did mom go?

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Wrong mom

Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

shhhhh, let's see where this goes, she could be the right mom too

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Is that a load bearing vent?

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Nope. Pretty sure this is his mom.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

that mom is hot, but not microwave hot

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

:negative:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i've always wondered...why did he post a picture of his mom in the first place?

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

So we would understand

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
goon pilgrimage

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i don’t remember the exact story but im pretty sure it happened in YCS where we would larp as super discount fyad and make jokes about how the ps3 is brown and xbox has the wrong ram

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Yummy mummy.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Chinatown posted:

i microwaved my balls and they are gigantic now OP

Not that you'll ever be able to test this for yourself, but your balls are not going to work anymore.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

I said come in! posted:

Not that you'll ever be able to test this for yourself, but your balls are not going to work anymore.

GOOD

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I said come in! posted:

define "work"

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Survey says my balls are perfect. :colbert:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Necros posted:

i don’t remember the exact story but im pretty sure it happened in YCS where we would larp as super discount fyad and make jokes about how the ps3 is brown and xbox has the wrong ram
talladega nights on the triple looks better than real life

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Good job, but you left off the deeply caked cum splatters at the bottom of her pics.

henpod
Mar 7, 2008

Sir, we have located the Bioweapon.
College Slice
Yah Microwave's mum is hot.

Speaking of old legends, is GE Cafe still around, or did he finally fully pull out his guts with a dildo.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
But the question is whether Mrs. Mic Ro Wave is hot.

We know she was hot. Much like the curvaceous single-mother with a carefree, vivacious side that used to make spam sandwiches for us when we were at Gregg's house marathoning Mario Kart. Is our memory of Microwave's Hot Mom another example of us yearning for a better time. Is it clouded by our youthful wonder at the world?

Or does she in fact have dumps like a truck, thighs like what that would shame Black Chyna

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

still would

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

FilthyImp posted:

But the question is whether Mrs. Mic Ro Wave is hot.

We know she was hot. Much like the curvaceous single-mother with a carefree, vivacious side that used to make spam sandwiches for us when we were at Gregg's house marathoning Mario Kart. Is our memory of Microwave's Hot Mom another example of us yearning for a better time. Is it clouded by our youthful wonder at the world?

Or does she in fact have dumps like a truck, thighs like what that would shame Black Chyna

TEAYCHES posted:

This is Microwave's mom today.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

what teh gently caress is going on with this room its like when springfield build flanders' house

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
who the gently caress is katherine

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Milo and POTUS posted:

who the gently caress is katherine
She was a legendary Internet Hot Girl who people were smitten with

Someone finally found the rest of her photo set (as posted above) and it was either a few years down the line or the setup was different and she wasn't nearly as hot in that as from the one iconic image.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

FilthyImp posted:

She was a legendary Internet Hot Girl who people were smitten with

Someone finally found the rest of her photo set (as posted above) and it was either a few years down the line or the setup was different and she wasn't nearly as hot in that as from the one iconic image.

Most definitely the contrast with the set-ups is what made it so jarring. The first one was shot like a real AAA+ pro job for a big magazine. Good setup, very flattering angle, excellent lighting, and a round of retouching in Photoshop. The second one was a drive-by photographing by a guy with an SLR and little to no time/effort. It's really bad lighting, the angle is horrible, she's wearing a really cheap swimsuit, there has been no retouching, not even colour levels, and it looks like they picked a photo (or only took one) where she was making a strange face.

Metanaut
Oct 9, 2006

Honey it's tight like that.
College Slice
I thought both photos were originally in Maxim and it was a planned prank/trolling? One month they had an article with the first picture, guys went crazy and demanded more etc. then next month they had the second photo.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Your momma so fat she uses a macrowave

me your dad
Jul 25, 2006

Blistex posted:

Most definitely the contrast with the set-ups is what made it so jarring. The first one was shot like a real AAA+ pro job for a big magazine. Good setup, very flattering angle, excellent lighting, and a round of retouching in Photoshop. The second one was a drive-by photographing by a guy with an SLR and little to no time/effort. It's really bad lighting, the angle is horrible, she's wearing a really cheap swimsuit, there has been no retouching, not even colour levels, and it looks like they picked a photo (or only took one) where she was making a strange face.

christ you thought a lot about that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

still not enough