Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Hey listen guys, try not to swear around the kids this year ok? The wife was completely all over my back when elliott picked up the c-word, and well, I guess I agree with her, but I'd rather not have her attacking me too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
standing awkwardly outside my tent with a "lemon party?" sign, but all the other dead gay greying wrinkled fucks just walk past me and refuse to make eye contact

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Mimesweeper posted:

standing awkwardly outside my tent with a "lemon party?" sign, but all the other dead gay greying wrinkled fucks just walk past me and refuse to make eye contact
What the hell kind of gay greying wrinkled gently caress wants to skip a lemon party?

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

so any ladies here on their first divorce looking to rebound? I got weed and pills

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
my back is hosed up from sleeping in a tent

anyone have aspirin?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
*eats some acid*

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Angela Lansburial posted:

my back is hosed up from sleeping in a tent

anyone have aspirin?

Nah man, asprin is good for a headache but for muscle pain you should take aleve. Trust me, my PT person told me about this. I have printouts if you want some good stretches too.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Hmm this place sucks.

*eats some more acid*

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
:gooncamp: is completely normal in 2019 - need to update the smilies outside the tent

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Hey guys my hemorrhoids are acting up something fierce so I can’t participate in the hide and seek, if anyone needs some I have a fresh tube of anusol plus

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
I don't know if rear end to mouth is a great idea I have irritable bowel syndrome and it could act up

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

I wonder what the gently caress is on TV tonight

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Sits round the campfire and watches as a fellow old goon removes his hand from under his decrepit girlfriend's dress, his gnarled fingers glistening with poo poo.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
those ancient 10 bc (before cuck) activities

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

FactsAreUseless posted:

What the hell kind of gay greying wrinkled gently caress wants to skip a lemon party?

i know i thought this plan was foolproof

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
I brought a bunch of 'Tan' from my old pal McAfee, he said it would help for sure

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe
You guys who wants Miller lite?

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
Guys there's a van down the parking lot stocked full of larping foam equipment, but I couldn't find the owner. Anyways I'm off gotta put the kids in bed and take out the trash.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
*Connects to blutooth DJ Speaker*

OK what do you guys want to hear? I've got some 311, K0rn, 3 Doors Down... maybe some random 90s hits?

Oh, you want hip hop? Sorry, I have really varied musical tastes but I'm not into Rap and Hip Hop.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Come on guys it's 9:00pm. Can you turn the music down please?

MC Hawking posted:

You guys who wants Miller lite?

Right here buddy!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Did anyone bring that generator? Boy you won't want to see me in the morning if I don't get my drat CPAP working.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

a five ton mound of pulsating goon flesh in the middle of the woods. every once in a while an errant rubber is flung from the pile. the ground oozes lubricant. the mountain cares not why climbed.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
don't stop

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

*attends buttcoin “debate”*

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Aw sweet time for Old Man Lowtax's speech!

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
*Is 39 years old and still awkwardly hangs out in a corner until someone talks about 16 bit games*

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
*Senses the mood change when the 21 Golden Manbaby Salute to Fallen Goons actually has names of people that have passed away. Realizes the list is uncomfortably long*

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

a five ton mound of pulsating goon flesh in the middle of the woods. every once in a while an errant rubber is flung from the pile. the ground oozes lubricant. the mountain cares not why climbed.

Sign me the gently caress up.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Nature is repulsive. You expect me to PAY to go into it?

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Chief McHeath posted:

Hmm this place sucks.

*eats some more acid*

*goes in search of this guy*

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Honestly I'd totally be down for a goon camp. With age comes reservation and wisdom so I think the creep factor would be slightly lowered at least.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Hmph, you brought your stuff in backpacks? No, that's cool... I've got everything I need for the whole weekend in my cargo jorts

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

FilthyImp posted:

Aw sweet time for Old Man Lowtax's speech!

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

hey dude can i hit your vape

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I'm disappointed that there aren't enough gay dads to fill a whole picnic table.
Not because I'm one, I just think it would be cool to have a whole table of gay dads to say "so what".

cnut
May 3, 2016

*eats Chief McHeath's acid, gives some to Vato*

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

FilthyImp posted:

awkwardly hangs out in a corner until someone talks about 16 bit games
cant tell if that should be my autobiography or my epitaph

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
Guys, if you're going to have an orgy, can you keep the noise down? I got to cover an early shift at Burger King tomorrow.

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010

Ronnie posted:

Guys, if you're going to have an orgy, can you keep the noise down? I got to cover an early shift at Burger King tomorrow.

No

Now why aren't you in here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I'll trade you my special edition of Mangosteen Nectar for Fragmaster's leaked sex tape.

I want it purely for the collectible value I assure you.