Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Can we get like 50 glasses of water? You know what, just bring us every pitcher you have in the building, fill it with ice water, and leave it on the table for us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
*collectively order every item on the menu*

*complain profusely that the food took forever to arrive, and most of it is cold*

*leave no tip for the multiple servers that got their orders right and remembered who ordered what*

*leave a one star review blaming the serving staff*

Korthal
May 26, 2011

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WE NEED MORE CRAYONS FOR THE KIDS. THE IPADS ARE ALL DEAD

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
:thunk: with several boxes of wine stacked in a orderly fashion, we have a wall of wine. :discourse:

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Can you get a picture of all of us?

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
We’ll be splitting the check, thank you. How many ways? I don’t know, we have to see if Janet, Rodger, or Mickey and his kids will make it out. We’ll know in a half-hour, forty-five tops, I swear.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Dumps entire plate of food on the floor.

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man
brings a birthday cake and asks if they can keep it in the fridge

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I'm sorry, I thought you said this wasn't spicy. Auntie Ethel can't handle spice. We're not paying for this!

*the dish in question has barely a pinch of black pepper*

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Excuse me, does your birthday need to be today to get the song and the complimentary garlic bread?

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
*Is in a 50 person group but orders a milk, an orange juice, and a coffee all for just themselves*

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

*Takes massive inhale through my huge infant maw*

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa - WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaa....

Bluh bluh..."

Vomits all over my mom's titty

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

But enough about last night

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
*does a massive line of coke and fucks the wife of my reverend cousin in the bathroom*

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
11 p.m.

Awww, they turned the music off...

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
*hires massage therapist for waiter with pepper mill*

“Keep it comin buddy I like my Waldorf salad blackened”

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

*gets told to clean up after the kids*

*goes on rampage*

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Puts entire finger in bum.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Has an amazing time, and the head cook comes out and toasts all of us as hes good friends with the father in law who planned this.

We do this three or more times a week

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Theres a bar tab oh sweet.

4hrs later...

Wow, that pretty good, nice finger food. Nice to see everyone again.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
*books for 35 on a Saturday night*

*has 20 extra people show up*

*complains that there's not enough room for everyone*

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Just bring all the chicken tenders.

All of them.

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
"A bottle of your finest ranch dressing, please"

*tops up grandma's enteral pump for the third time this evening*

Lugubrious
Jul 2, 2004

Coasterphreak posted:

*books for 35 on a Saturday night*

*has 20 extra people show up*

*complains that there's not enough room for everyone*

*books for 50 on a Saturday night*

*20 show up*

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Do you have any food that isn't "ethnic"?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Gets all the kids fried mantou so theres enough for each kid to have one and a leftover the kids play musical chairs over in order to win.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

The last time we did this, after my wife's grandmother's funeral, my in-laws made sure to have a select menu made to make sure none of the loser relatives tried to skive a surf-n-turf out of the deal.

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

*drops an 80 year old pork rind turd under the table*

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I've got all kinds of allergies so I brought my own special vodka

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
*stays at home*

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

*stays at home*

*Mails you an invoice equal to your percentage of the total bill*

Grudgerm
May 4, 2012

by Reene
Breakfast table is closed, does not eat a thing.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
*arrives there 15 minutes early with my immediate branch of the family, the only other ones there are the inlaws*

"we should wait for everybody else!"

*hour and 45 minutes go by until the last family member arrives, waiters already took everybody else's drinks, appetizers, and meals*

*is also sandwiched by the last two family members that are 250 pounds overweight and absolutely cannot and will not shut the gently caress up about politics at every moment during every conversation*

*is bothered by a relative on the furthest possible spot on the table where I am sitting reaching over and loudly asking if she can have a piece of my steak, then complains equally loudly about how salty it is before ordering her third glass of pinot grigio*

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
The aristocrats!

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

*There's a projector set up for some reason*

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010

Grudgerm posted:

Breakfast table is closed, does not eat a thing.

*still expects you to pay an equal share towards the bill, having drunk cocktails and eaten caviar all night*

*sulks like hell when you don't and doesn't contribute to the tip*

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

*keeps ripping chicken fried steak farts all night*

guestimate
Nov 10, 2011

Big parties, ughhh.
Your waitress didn't want you, big parties famously won't tip well- the bill is going to be high and you probably are relying on the generosity of one person rather than multiple (if you work a typical multi-table restaurant shift.) So your waitress is pissed most likely.
Also, she hates your children. She will smile and say they are cute maybe but she is lying through gritted teeth. If kids are running around while she is carrying and serving plates of food you may be able to spot the hate, lol.
And have you ever looked at a kid's table when they are done? Prebussing french fry milk soup bowls is gross. The highchair(s)? Those are the dirtiest loving things in the entire restaurant and I'm counting the urinals. I worked in a hotel/restaurant for 13 years, not a shithole, we had 4 of those heavy blond wood narrow triangular highchairs: never saw them being cleaned, ever. Obviously a busser must have swiped at some baby puke at some point with his filthy bar towel but :shrug:

hayden.
Sep 11, 2007

here's a goat on a pig or something
What's with all the bad tipping stories? Virtually every restaurant has required gratuity for parties bigger than 6.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

hayden. posted:

What's with all the bad tipping stories? Virtually every restaurant has required gratuity for parties bigger than 6.

The server has the option of not applying the grat if they think they’ll get a better tip out of it.

Always apply the grat