Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homo Simpson

by Smythe
Meeting the guys at the bowling alley for a night away from the wifeys. "Idk about you guys, but I NEEDED tonight."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

divorcing the wife and leaving my kids so I can bowl with the boys for life

google THIS

Shuffling a handful of cigars with a smoldering playing card clenched between my teeth.

I'm a little new at this fellas but I think I got the gist of it.

google THIS

Constantly trying to get everyone's attention by saying "Guys, guys, hey guys," to increase the sense of manly camaraderie.

Goons Are Gifts

We just need to be exactly this uncomfortably loud that our wives refers to us as "the boys".

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
stocking the man cave with bats, stalactites, and tiny passages you can get stuck in

thanks Manifisto!

super sweet best pal

Going out past the city limits and turning around so we can blast The Boys Are Back in Town and pretend we're them.

alnilam

me, heading up to bed: "Guys, 'night"

all the Guys start hootin and hollerin, busting open beers and spraying them all over, getting the cigars ready. here we go again :sigh:

ty manifisto

google THIS

Cracking open a cold Juan with the boys, hoping this autopsy will help us apprehend the serial killer targeting Latinos in the area.

Amateur Saboteur

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

google THIS posted:

Cracking open a cold Juan with the boys, hoping this autopsy will help us apprehend the serial killer targeting Latinos in the area.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

google THIS posted:

meanwhile the killer is at a typewriter composing a convincing, but ultimately fake and misleading, manifesto to send to the press.

it's guise night.

ty manifisto

Amateur Saboteur

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Homo Simpson posted:

Meeting the guys at the bowling alley for a night away from the wifeys. "Idk about you guys, but I NEEDED tonight."
guys real spill, my wife has been closed for business. it's been over 300 days since the last accident, and I feel as though the doors are never going to re-open. not even a final liquidation. what do i do...?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

Twenty Four

making all the women go to the other side of the planet for "guys night"

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Dearest, have you seen the cribbage board? It is time for me to retire to my gentleman's cavern for an evening with the fellows.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

mailorder bees! posted:

stocking the man cave with bats, stalactites, and tiny passages you can get stuck in

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

google THIS posted:

alnilam posted:

meanwhile the killer is at a typewriter composing a convincing, but ultimately fake and misleading, manifesto to send to the press.

it's guise night.

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Bumming a candy cigarette from one of the boys

Manifisto

the holiday known as "guys night" (aka "dudeoween") actually began as the evening before the much older and stuffier mensday. celebrants (of all genders) would dress up as "guys" and go from door to door collecting such treats as tobacco products, playing cards, beer, sports paraphernelia, power tools, and occasionally automobiles.

ty nesamdoom!

Macnult

the wife is gone! time to move the 'man cave' sign to the front door of the house

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

No men allowed.

Guys ONLY

Goons Are Gifts

Finally! Let's do something that from any external perspective will definitely sound dangerously homosexual.

Homo Simpson

by Smythe
Calling it guys night to make it seem like there is in fact, a girls night.

LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday
Me and "the boys" sitting around in the attic, talking about what sandwich we're having for lunch tomorrow while slapping each other on the back and screaming through the tears.

High on the hog, 90's style.

google THIS

Got my strongest M:tG deck and my finest Cuban cigar-flavored vape juice, let us whilst away the hours without our m'ladies nagging us or begging to have their cases laundered.

Robot Made of Meat

Goons Are Great posted:

Finally! Let's do something that from any external perspective will definitely sound dangerously homosexual.

I'm in!

drat! Did that sound dangerously homosexual?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

FutonForensic

me and the boys, getting wild, getting nuts

Goons Are Gifts

Robot Made of Meat posted:

I'm in!

drat! Did that sound dangerously homosexual?

FutonForensic posted:

me and the boys, getting wild, getting nuts

Yes.

Now, let's beat each other's prostate up!!

alnilam

My name's Guy-to
I have manly joints
Beat up my prostate
And earn 15 silver points

ty manifisto

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

alnilam posted:

My name's Guy-to
I have manly joints
Beat up my prostate

thanks Manifisto!

Goons Are Gifts

alnilam posted:

My name's Guy-to
I have manly joints
Beat up my prostate

Macnult

alnilam posted:

My name's Guy-to
I have manly joints
Beat up my prostate

lol

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
a sign on the wall reads "WORK-FREE DRUG PLACE" so everyone knows it's guys night

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

FutonForensic

alnilam posted:

My name's Guy-to
I have manly joints
Beat up my prostate

Gay Weed Dad

cool dude, flyin' high
Saying "get a load of these guys" but finally doing it for a change

vanisher

(wife, tired at work, talking to her coworker) "ugh another guys night so the sun never set for us gals"

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

alnilam posted:

My name's Guy-to
I have manly joints
Beat up my prostate

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Guys Night, But Girls And Non-Binary Friends Are Also Invited

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dis-guise night in which we all go to ComicCon and make fun of the really bad costumes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

brothers! tonight, the night belongs to us. I have edited out all the action scenes from the film Heat, leaving nothing but the riveting emotional core, and also that scene where Al Pacino talks about asses