Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
UFC is in China. Many people won't see this card, either because of the time it is airing, or because of the thick pollution

Anyway, here's what's what.

Main Card - 6AM ET, ESPN+

Prelims - 3AM ET, ESPN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
things i am excited for:

MIZUKI
kenan song i kinda recall being neat
kai kara-france also being vaguely cool (?)
EZ Dos Santos might do rad spins or maybe get his eyes squished, it is a pure toss-up

looking forward to someone on the prelims doing something cool and then forgetting it around tuesday

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

i hope rosa wins because i am thoroughly anti-cop(io)

e: great fight iq to drop procopio, avoid a ground engagement, but just stand there, kicking her legs instead of letting her back up while she's a little fuzzy-brained and continuing the face punching

LobsterMobster fucked around with this message at 08:39 on Aug 31, 2019

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
watching now - will prob fall asleep though

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

let's go uh, dana batgirl

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
rooting for batgrrl

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I've put this on in the hopes of it being one of those cards where I don't know anybody but we get a bunch of exciting fights/finishes.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Ismagulov lookin solid so far

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

jesus gently caress, ibragimov went nuts for like 30 seconds

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Ibragimov is nuts, he's gonna either KO or gas out.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Jung's lost his mouthpiece like 3 times each round it feels like

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

a standing choke on the tiredest man alive

hell yeah, light trashweight, you always come through

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

Cant wait to see how Andre Souk contrives to lose this fight

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Welp, a submission in the third round was NOT the ending I was expecting.

Caption Yaypants
Jun 12, 2013
Prime time in Australia baby. We’re a real country today.

Caption Yaypants
Jun 12, 2013
Asian wonderboy.

Szymanski
Jul 31, 2005

You down with OCP?
Sugartime Jones
Iron Turtle V Fluffy, wtf

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Szymanski posted:

Iron Turtle V Fluffy, wtf

lets go iron turtle

Caption Yaypants
Jun 12, 2013
Cool fight. Thought he was gonna get knocked out. Good cardio with the offensive wrestling.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Who the gently caress are you, Seal?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

MIZUKI time! :swoon:

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

lmao bisping

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

This lady missed weight and is fighting against someone from the weightclass below on short notice and is still throwing strikes after the bell.

Caption Yaypants
Jun 12, 2013
What did Bisping say before he said “we don’t objectify women”and the other guy said “ we don’t”? Seemed awkward but l didn’t catch it.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Alright I'm up for some punch sports

Note: I'm note 100% sure I'm fully awake yet.

I hope Zhang wins it

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

The only science that can defeat Andrade is Chinese science.

Caption Yaypants
Jun 12, 2013

Dan Didio posted:

Who the gently caress are you, Seal?

You get rejected by a reality show and are salty?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Caption Yaypants posted:

What did Bisping say before he said “we don’t objectify women”and the other guy said “ we don’t”? Seemed awkward but l didn’t catch it.

Fitzy was quoting Wu, who said she's bigger and better looking than MIZUKI, and Bisping said "well, she's taller". Fitzy jumped in to say "the rest is a matter of taste"

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Caption Yaypants posted:

You get rejected by a reality show and are salty?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9RWVEAQeC0

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

really good fight!

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

lol

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

well that was...certainly a third round

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer
That's some primo trashweight level gassing :discourse:

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 19 minutes!
Hahahahaha I thought I was gonna wake up for prelims

Anything worth catching up on?

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
That was a good fight. 2nd round had some nice transition that if Song wasn't as gassed and little more bjj skilled could have been more awesome.

Screama
Nov 25, 2007
Yes, I am very cereal.
Haha what a finish to the fight

Caption Yaypants
Jun 12, 2013

It is dumb but l don’t want to pay ten bucks to change it. Might have to be a douche in debate and discussion and some will give me a new one. Ice burn by the way.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Holy poo poo de la rosa's corner is just one nonstop sentence wtf

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Seems like there's just no microphone in Kai's corner? weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Caption Yaypants posted:

It is dumb but l don’t want to pay ten bucks to change it. Might have to be a douche in debate and discussion and some will give me a new one. Ice burn by the way.

It was a joke about Mizuki only having one name, it didn't have anything to do with you, don't worry.