Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

No other robots are filled with milk. I can't even think of any machines that have milk in them other than, say, machines specifically designed to obtain, process, store or dispense milk. How does the milk stay fresh in the robots? What kind of milk is it? Is it cow milk, goat milk or people milk? Could it be some other sort of animal's milk? Can you ask for a soy milk filled robot? Weyland Yutani may be an evil corporation but I can't see them not offering a vegan robot option.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Milk does a bot good

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

nut

wait til u see what they put in the aliems (also milk)

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

also, why is nobody in the films ever seen drinking the robot milk. we've all beaten a robot until its head comes off, but imagine if such a normal, every-day action would bring a tremendous bounty of milk! sure, the characters in the film are always in tense, dangerous situations, but who, even in the most scary of scenarios wouldn't at least have a little taste?

nut

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

also, why is nobody in the films ever seen drinking the robot milk. we've all beaten a robot until its head comes off, but imagine if such a normal, every-day action would bring a tremendous bounty of milk! sure, the characters in the film are always in tense, dangerous situations, but who, even in the most scary of scenarios wouldn't at least have a little taste?

this one is easy op it's because the milk has electricity in it rendering u shocked to death if u drink it

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

nut posted:

this one is easy op it's because the milk has electricity in it rendering u shocked to death if u drink it

I would not be able to resist electric milk

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

I would not be able to resist electric milk

Robots dream of electric sheep.

Sheep make milk.

Ergo, robots drink their dreams.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

can the robots dispense the milk on command, or do people have to beat it out of them?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

oh, maybe robots need to be milked like cows and they get cranky because they haven't been milked and their udders hurt

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

robot udders are now Alien canon

Goons Are Gifts

Scott was being precise and realistic, as usual. He knows that he himself is filled with milk, so other robots obviously must, too.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Its semen

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I have also considered this possibility. Most of the same questions remain. What kind of animal did the semen originate from? does the semen not spoil? is there a vegan semen? why does nobody on the ship drink the semen? do the robots dispense semen on command(like the fully sexual commander data) or must it be beaten out of them?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I have also considered this possibility. Most of the same questions remain. What kind of animal did the semen originate from? does the semen not spoil? is there a vegan semen? why does nobody on the ship drink the semen? do the robots dispense semen on command(like the fully sexual commander data) or must it be beaten out of them?

I think everyone hides it in the robots out of shame

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

wait. hold up

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

hold up, dawg. I mean, are you saying people are loving the robots full of semen? because drat.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

hold up, dawg. I mean, are you saying people are loving the robots full of semen? because drat.

They're using spoons and giving it to the robots as food it's the only thing they can eat

nut

i mean it smells like semen but mayb still milk

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

They're using spoons and giving it to the robots as food it's the only thing they can eat

oh thank god

Escape From Noise

Because milk has calcium, which makes bones strong.

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
*shot of a xenomorph's freaky tongue holding an oreo that it dips into the blood of a fallen robot*

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

vanisher

i'd try it if everyone else was

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Macnult

oat milk robot versus almond milk robot

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Macnult posted:

oat milk robot versus almond milk robot

I like goat milk

joke_explainer

They cut the scene before breakfast where they all milked Ash for the milk for their cereal in Alien

joke_explainer fucked around with this message at 09:06 on Sep 19, 2019

My Asian Grandma

smoking bowls out of blaster rifle barrels
the best part about my Annalee Call body pillow is

this is a my asian grandma post © 2019 sig credit PSP

joke_explainer

I'm sorry I misremembered the name of the robot in Alien, thank you for steam messaging me to call me an idiot within a few minutes of me posting such an embarrassing thing

Escape From Noise

Oh man. You did it now.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Um I'll have you know that the robot clones of SG-1 in the show Stargate SG-1 have milky white fluids instead of blood. They were created by the Comtrya alien.

If memory serves it's the second time we see them that we see their fluids so Season 4 episode 21 according to the wiki article after googling Comtrya.

sig by owlhawk911

Escape From Noise

pixaal posted:

Um I'll have you know that the robot clones of SG-1 in the show Stargate SG-1 have milky white fluids instead of blood. They were created by the Comtrya alien.

If memory serves it's the second time we see them that we see their fluids so Season 4 episode 21 according to the wiki article after googling Comtrya.

More like Cumtrya

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

magic cactus posted:

*shot of a xenomorph's freaky tongue holding an oreo that it dips into the blood of a fallen robot*

Lol

treasure bear

it's the logical extension to the slippery slope of putting milk in bags + why milk bags should be banned

pixaal

treasure bear posted:

it's the logical extension to the slippery slope of putting milk in bags + why milk bags should be banned

ugly bags of mostly water milk

sig by owlhawk911

nut

what the frick is in batteries then

pixaal

batteries are temporal devices. They siphon power from the future and bring it into the past. Portable electricity wasn't invented until 4792 in the original timeline time travel was invented in 4819 when humanity was almost wiped out. Batteries are the hope that a portable energy source will help us defeat the evil invaders.

Sadly it's not working out in the original timeline we had a colony on Mars, turns out giving us portable energy just made us fat and lazy.

sig by owlhawk911

nut

pixaal posted:

batteries are temporal devices. They siphon power from the future and bring it into the past. Portable electricity wasn't invented until 4792 in the original timeline time travel was invented in 4819 when humanity was almost wiped out. Batteries are the hope that a portable energy source will help us defeat the evil invaders.

Sadly it's not working out in the original timeline we had a colony on Mars, turns out giving us portable energy just made us fat and lazy.

so milk?

pixaal

nut posted:

so milk?

future milk

sig by owlhawk911

Escape From Noise

Milking the past for energy.

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Milking the past for energy.

the past is stored in the balls

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

i have been contemplating Why the hell are the robots in the Alien franchise filled with milk for like 2 days now and i still can't figure it out

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!