Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seizon
Oct 10, 2011

Post em https://tiermaker.com/create/fast-food-restaurant-tier-list

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
And we’re off to the races! Be good goons

Seizon
Oct 10, 2011

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Steak 'n Shake is on par with Five guys, imho

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
i dont get hating on auntie annies, love a good mall pretz

Seizon
Oct 10, 2011

qnqnx posted:

Steak 'n Shake is on par with Five guys, imho

i havent had them as much.. theyre definitely good tho, maybe B+ tier while their application is pending

Scatsby
Dec 25, 2007

No braums, no wawa's, i'm a bit disappointed. But we do what we must.

Subway gets a boost because I used to work there like 10+ years ago and didn't have to eat the dogshit sandwcihes that came default. Cinnabon gets some credit for the Animorphs memes.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
like 90% of these dont exist in argentina lol

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

ArfJason posted:

A lot of them don’t appear outside the American south. I want to have whataburger again :(

Scatsby
Dec 25, 2007

UltraRed posted:

A lot of them don’t appear outside the American south. I want to have whataburger again :(

its honestly okay but as a notoriously dry person, i don't like their sauces, and that's like 90% of the burger.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

:hmmyes: legit teir list

edit: just saw chick fil a in F wtf

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

ArfJason posted:

the Argentinean fast food GIGATHREAD

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

16 of those places do not exist here, so it's kind of hard to rate them. I haven't even heard of some of them.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

que sera sera posted:

edit: just saw chick fil a in F wtf

I don't understand how some people can rate some of these places so low. Many are staple foods and you get your choice of sauces. You pretty much make it entirely your way. If it's trash tier it's kinda your fault.

Some people just don't like chicken, though. :shrug:

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Krystal's not on the list. :colbert:

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
whataburger is extremely F tier and an embarassing thing for a whole state to be proud of

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

rear end cobra posted:

whataburger is extremely F tier and an embarassing thing for a whole state to be proud of

I've only been there once but I thought it was good.

Tbh I looked at the list and thought to myself, if I saw these food options on an interstate exit and there was another hour of driving until the next opportunity, which one would I pick?

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
suspect chic-fil-a is suffering badly (but perhaps not unfairly) bc it's the one that has lines out the door everywhere due to being the evangelical psycho's choice; the sandwiches whip rear end

hardee's and wendy's are impossible to evaluate because they're so wildly inconsistent between locations, while mcd's deserves a +1 for its almost spooky consistency

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Taco Bell was the only F I handed out because I didn't like the food. I've only been there three times, three different locations, and each time the food made me horribly sick. Bazooka barfing sick.

I miss Chick-fil-A sometimes. The chicken nuggets, the waffle fries, the lemonade. (Omg that lemonade.) Jimmy John's is okay but nothing I would go out of my way to get.

Auntie Anne's has good pretzels but terrible lemonade. Wendy's lemonade is okay as long as you get it without ice.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Come at me.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

queserasera posted:

Taco Bell was the only F I handed out because I didn't like the food. I've only been there three times, three different locations, and each time the food made me horribly sick. Bazooka barfing sick.

D for food, B for the Mountain Dew.

In a world of bad pizza, the mediocre pizza that's only five bucks is king. Or rather, emperor.

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.

hungry while tier list making

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.
while tier listing

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

It's pretty bullshit how so many US fast food chains are regional, it's like the states that don't have those chains are a completely different country from those that do.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Most of those chains don't exist in the uk

excellent bird guy
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
KFC's 11 herbs and spices were grown from the late colonel's foreskin, thats why they are secret.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
honestly its all delicious op

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006
And despite some claims that it's an ode to their classic sandwich, it doesn't stand for “roast beef.” Rather, RB stands for Raffel Brothers, a nod to founders Leroy and Forrest Raffel, who opened the first Arby's in Boardman, Ohio, on July 23, 1964.

Seizon
Oct 10, 2011

i have political reasons for disliking chik fil a i know their food slaps unfortunately

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

super sweet best pal posted:

It's pretty bullshit how so many US fast food chains are regional, it's like the states that don't have those chains are a completely different country from those that do.

On that note, has anyone here been to Cook Out in North Carolina? I don't live there, but whenever I pass through I stop by because they have really good milkshakes. Maybe I only feel this way because it's somewhere I can only go very rarely, but they're S tier to me.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

white castle as a stand in for krystal

big nipples big life fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Feb 4, 2020

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

i wish there was a way to put subway lower on the tier list. like attaching it to a giant drill that bores into the center of the earth.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

apropos to nothing posted:

honestly its all delicious op

this is a good tier list

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
a little satisfying seeing very few high ranks given to in-n-out. Never thought they were anything special but they get hyped to an insane degree.

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

ASenileAnimal posted:

i wish there was a way to put subway lower on the tier list. like attaching it to a giant drill that bores into the center of the earth.

it makes it to d tier for me because at one point in my life the five dollar foot long used to rule it
now the ingredients are worse the prices are too high and getting subway breath at any time of the day sucks

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Jose posted:

Most of those chains don't exist in the uk
I dunno if Nando's is fast food, but it's probably better than any of these.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

i have no idea what half of these are and some of my c/d tier was stuff i had once or twice. also bumping white castle up alittle higher than everyone else cause its one of my favorite drunk foods.