Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inverse
Jun 30, 2010

Whenever I get off work at 5 am I gotta say, all fast food breakfast food sucks bad. It’s either closed or taste like melted plastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Taco Bell breakfast crunch wrap with steak is the best

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Who What Now posted:

This but sausage

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

BK has the worst breakfasts their biscuits are dry and crumbly and the croissants suck poo poo.

Carl Jr/Hardee’s has the best biscuits.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Does anyone remember the McSkillet steak burrito and have any idea why it’s gone. It was the best poo poo on God’s green earth.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Popeyes or Bojangles spicy chicken biscuits are probably at the top of my list.

If push comes to shove some kind of McMuffin is fine though.

BK breakfast items are trash tier.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

If we're talking potatoes, it's good. Every other breakfast fast food is bad, mostly due to eggs.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Chick-Fil-A is good.
McDonalds has good stuff too
Wendy's looks good
Hardee's/Carl Jr's is good.

Hard disagree on this my friend.

Xegaus
Sep 27, 2006
King of nothing!
I'd argue that most fast food places have better breakfast than their lunch/dinner. I believe this with McDonalds.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Someone else please confirm they’ve had the McSkillet burrito so I can stop feeling crazy. It was like 2x the density of what they call a burrito there now and had potato, steak and egg with optional hot sauce.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Taco Bell breakfast crunchwraps rule all fast food breakfasts. That poo poo is GOOD.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Hardees has every type of meat you can put on a biscuit: eggs, bacon, sausage, smoked sausage, country fried steak, ham, and chicken.

And they are all good

Gerbil Ambassador
Jan 24, 2020

Death To All Evil Demons! and Hamsters! and Sunflower Seeds!
Big fan of MickyDeez Steak Bagel, hash browns and Iced Coffee, with BK's French Toast Sticks and Mocha Joe in a close second. Really the only thing that puts BK in 2nd is that their breakfast potato rounds kinda blow.

grill youre saelf
Jan 22, 2006

Wormskull posted:

Someone else please confirm they’ve had the McSkillet burrito so I can stop feeling crazy. It was like 2x the density of what they call a burrito there now and had potato, steak and egg with optional hot sauce.

You are correct. The rojo sauce used in the McSkillet burrito is gone forever. Dust in the wind

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

The TB breakfast crunchwrap is god tier breakfast food. Feels like a goddamn pound of egg every time i get it.

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

McGriddle is delicious if you are a fat gently caress who can handle eating a mcmuffin with pancakes as the bun. A&W breakfast is also bomb do they have that in the States?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

grill youre saelf posted:

You are correct. The rojo sauce used in the McSkillet burrito is gone forever. Dust in the wind

but in the McDonald's drivethrough.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Wormskull posted:

but in the McDonald's drivethrough.

My face when I pull up to the drive-thru and they tell me the milkshake machine is broken.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
sausage-egg mcmuffin with a couple hashbrowns and a coffee is like the best value thing across all fast food. always hits the spot.

in short, fu op

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Sausage egg McMuffin is god tier.

I will be the dissenting voice that says BK breakfast is actually decent (at least the croissanwich is) unlike the rest of the menu.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Does anyone know if McDonalds will toast the English muffins if you ask?

For some reason I don't like soft, untoasted ones and thus I never order a McMuffin.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
They are toasted. Just the inside though.

I bet they'd toast it more if you asked.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
I like the pancakes from McD and the McMuffin. I've never even tried fast food breakfast from anywhere else, might as well get a scone from the coffee shop or something.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Jack in The Box Extreme Sausage Sandwiches 2x (1300 calories)
Hashbrown 1x
Cup of Coffee

You can now destroy the day or save it, your choice.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
just in terms of size, they seem pretty expensive compared to what you can get during regular hours. mostly talking about mcd.

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

Sausage Egg McMuffin was better before they started offering it all day, the buns arent as good and the sausage is different. I remember it being more peppery (and biting into peppercorns) back in the day now it's much more plain.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
As much as I love the McMuffin it's also tragically easy to make at home, like the only extra thing you really need is a ring mold to make the egg into the right shape but even then you can skip it and have some overhang.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
I could eat McGriddles til I’m dead

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

dudeness posted:

As much as I love the McMuffin it's also tragically easy to make at home, like the only extra thing you really need is a ring mold to make the egg into the right shape but even then you can skip it and have some overhang.

:eng99:

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

dudeness posted:

Pote the thread about making fast food at home

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Well clearly you don't like breakfast at all OP

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.
[dodging bullets] i wish dennys was fast and drive thru

aol keyword party
Sep 27, 2005

you can find a pleasure of shooting prolific amounts of pictures,
canadian option : a&w breakfast rocks

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

The grease from a McDonald’s sausage patty makes a passable sexual lubricant in a pinch.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

bomb posted:

Sausage Egg McMuffin was better before they started offering it all day, the buns arent as good and the sausage is different. I remember it being more peppery (and biting into peppercorns) back in the day now it's much more plain.

I’ve eaten approximately 6,000 sausage egg McMuffins over the last 30 years and never once bitten into a peppercorn.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Who What Now posted:

this but add nacho cheese if you're a real fat gently caress

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
coming here to spread the good word about Whataburg's honey butter chicken biscuit

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Snazzy Frocks posted:

coming here to spread the good word about Whataburg's honey butter chicken biscuit

woah that sounds good as gently caress

worth moving to Texas for??

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar

bomb posted:

Fake news.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
McDonald's breakfast is the only tolerable one imo.