Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Men! Listen to me!

I know that you are frightened. I'm frightened too. Frankly I poo poo my pants two times this morning just thinking about much this is gonna suck. Some of you are going to die. Maybe all of you will die. Maybe you will be struck down by a stray arrow from the man next to you, maybe you will be clubbed on the head like a baby seal, or maybe your tummy will be slashed open and all your guts spill out. For some of you maybe all of the above will happen. I too may die, and in all honesty I would rather not do that. I would rather be home, maybe eating a sandwich and playing with one or more dogs.

But men, hear my words!
When you ride with me, scared and about to die, trousers dripping with piss, just like mine, remember what you had for breakfast. I had scrambled eggs. They were a little overcooked and I could not find the salt shaker. I also stubbed my toe on the table when I sat down to eat. As I swallowed the last piece, I thought to myself "this could be my last meal and probably will be in fact". That was when I first shat my pants as I mentioned earlier. Men I want you to remember your last meal when you're bleeding out on the battlefield. The guy whose guts will spill out, you may even get to see your last meal one last time. You will be the luckiest of all on this most fateful day. I have a mustache. My mother used to say "if you grow a mustache like your father I will disown you". And she did. But that was yesterday. Remember also that you are here by your own choice and can leave whenever you wish. And before I forget: Jones? The hospital called, they said your cat got run over and may not make it. I also have a message for... Timothy? Do we have a Timothy? Your wife writes that it's actually Francis Bacon who is the child's father and she will be leaving you. Sorry about that Tim.

Alright then, let's do this! Men I promise you, go first and I'll be right behind you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

im an amazon tho

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Get me my red shirt and my brown pants, men! If I'm dying on the battlefield, I'm doing it in style!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Lol I had a fried chicken breast and smokey French toast for breakfast BIATCH hahahahaaa. :flipoff:

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Run, and you'll live, probably a pretty good life. But when dying in your beds many years from now surrounded by your loved ones, would you be willing to trade all that for the chance to tell them that they may take your lives, but they may never take... your freedom, unless they put you in prison. But at least you'll have your health, unless they poison you or you catch the plague. But they may never take your arm or an ear off, or maybe they can if they've got swords. Well. At least we'll always have our cock and balls.

It is time to celebrate independence day July 4th!

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
No retreat! No surrender!

*sees enemy force coming over a hill*

*pees pants*

Some retreat! Some surrender!

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

As for those I've assigned to be cannon fodder, I would never ask another to do something I would not do myself. I will proudly lead you into battle personally!

*amid wild cheering quietly ushers body double to the front lines

Barudak
May 7, 2007

slide 1: The Inevitable Horrific Casualties From Our Upcoming Final Assault on the Enemy's Capital
slide 2: Dead Men's Bonuses are Redistributed to the Living as Part of the Profit Sharing Scheme

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

“Don’t fire until you see the crust on the herpes sores on their lips, and their syphilis-ravaged abscessed noses!”

— *some general also suffering from STDs because everyone had them in the 18th century*

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

yeah we dead. Try stabbing a bitch anyway, it makes you feel better.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

History will, almost certainly, judge us harshly as we wantonly slaughter our unprepared enemies, execute their men, and take their women to be our wives. What I say to those future historians is, tough poo poo, I'm still your ancestor.

Faded Mars
Jul 1, 2004

It is I, his chronicler, who alone can tell thee of his saga.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCR8xV7fb5w

Take your pick.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

I'll kill any man here who dies on me during this battle

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Just remember that if you die here I am going to gently caress your wife :)

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
War!

Good god y'all

What is it good for?

Quite a few things actually

Say it again

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

"run awaaaaaaaay"

sorry wait no

The Persian Funk
Jun 13, 2006

by Athanatos

EorayMel posted:

Just remember that if you die here I am going to gently caress your wife :)

Yo, that's twisted! You Juggalo?

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

DICKS OUT... FOR HARAMBEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
ugh, I've got red on me. come on now, we hav'nt got all day, I want to be done with this so i can feed my cat the blood of the fallen, the non fallen, the standing up but maimed and all others who may or may not wish to donate any of their bodily flids for the bodily fluid throne i plan on, well, oozing on.
by the way, i have heard that beinbg shot in the teeth by their muskets is less painful than being shot in the back by ours, if you know what I mean, whelp, thats about all I have time for. tasrry ho, as i am not tarrying here any longer.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Wait, which one is my rifle and which is my gun?

*charges enemy with my erection*

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
we few. we happy few. we band of boners.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
for he today who sheds his blood with me shall be my boner.

and gentlemen in england, now abed, shall hold their boners cheap

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

There are two things that I want you to make up your minds to: first, that you are going to ride hard as long as you gently caress - I have no use for the weak-rode man - and next, that you are going to do something horny, that you are going to ride hard and gently caress the things you set out to gently caress.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I know what you're thinking. What right do I have to order you to go out there and kill? What right do I have to order you to go out there and die? You don't want to be here, that much I know. No sane man would. But you are here and that means you want to survive this. You want to go home, to your families. I want you to survive this so you can go home, to your families, secure in the knowledge that they will be safe. Safe because of what we have done here this day.

How can you know that you can trust me to do this? Well, know this: I have played a lot of turn-based strategy videogames.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

"Ready men?"

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH"

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

“For twelve years you have been asking: Who is John Galt?”

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Universe Master posted:

Wait, which one is my rifle and which is my gun?

*charges enemy with my erection*

Imagine the magnificent tombstone over this gallant man’s war efforts.

*tombstone is a giant turgid veiny dick made of polished granite*

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I assure I love tits and pussy and have sex with ladies all the time. I have never sucked a penis. That photograph was clearly fake.

Why would you even read a flyer dropped from an enemy plane?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
*Just tells the men they can loot and pillage a lot if we win*

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
"wait, we're doing what now?"

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

"Go that way."

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn! and the first one there can suck its dicks!

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I say to you comrades

Now the time long feared has come. We must free ourself from the weight of procrastination to break the bonds of tyranny. Lo we must act and act now. While the tasks will be long and arduous with much typing what awaits us is nothing less than a new world.

Join me as I pledge my sword to Jeffrey and make a home in a new site far from here. REGISTER AND JUST POST WITH ME!!!

^(if the time comes you will know)

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Gentlemen, to bed...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8BPP4ASQWo

Ez8
Aug 5, 2004
Guy's poo poo's hosed, I know. But, win or lose it's most important that you have fun out there.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
And so I say to you, give me absurdism or give me death!!!

*crowd makes variety of non-sequitur comments about random zany topics*

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
Like we practiced, gentleman *lowers visor and fixes lance*

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

CUNTS

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
*gives inspiring speech to an army 100,000 men strong*

*five rows of soldiers in and nobody understands what the gently caress I'm saying because it's the middle ages and megaphones haven't been invented yet*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XA Shere
Apr 18, 2019
"Some of you may die, but your heart will go on, and on". (end scene: Titanic).