Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Oh hi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

How you doin?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Inceltown posted:

How you doin?

Whoops, meant to swap accounts before replying. No wonder I lost my job as social media manager for Angus Taylor

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Inceltown posted:

Whoops, meant to swap accounts before replying. No wonder I lost my job as social media manager for Angus Taylor

Fantastic

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

This is a sea slug that uses photosynthesis to look like it's rocking dank nugs. A tree sea slug.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Inceltown posted:

This is a sea slug that uses photosynthesis to look like it's rocking dank nugs. A tree sea slug.

Here it is upside down

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
Well hello there lovely lady, how are you?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Jailbrekr posted:

Well hello there lovely lady, how are you?

:wmwink:

Pahilla the Hun
Jul 24, 2007

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

Inceltown posted:

more like Anus Taylor they make suits for your butthole

Pahilla the Hun
Jul 24, 2007

ohio

Pahilla the Hun
Jul 24, 2007

Inceltown posted:

How you doin?

i'm ok a little gassy but that will pass

Pahilla the Hun
Jul 24, 2007

gross dude

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

:mods:

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

zeroCool should post in here.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Bronze Fonz posted:

zeroCool should post in here.

maybe we shouldnt invoke our techno overlords

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

I went for a walk to cool down after seeing this post but it just made me realise that this is just wrong and really needs to be called out.

Along my walk I patted my favourite cat. It made me realise that cats are better than you because they say 'meow' and not 'ohio'. I've never heard a cat say 'ohio' like you did you sick freak.

By the end of the walk I'd come to the conclusion that I'm going to find out who you are and where you live. After this I'm going to make sure you can touch type - even if I have to fake a friendship and teach you. Once you're comfortable touch typing I'm going to break - in this order so you know just why it happened - your right hand ring finger, the 'o' finger, followed by your right hand index finger, just so you can't type 'h' easily any more.

With those two broken I'm going to smash your right hand middle finger. You will no longer be able to flip the bird nor type the 'i' in 'ohio'. As 'ohio' ends in an 'o' and your finger is already broken from the first one I'm just going to smash it again. Leaving you with a mangled 'ohio' hand and regret for what you've done.

Now I know what you're thinking. You're thinking "I can just phone post" but guess what. Your mangled hand will drop phones and crack the screen, leaving you unable to post 'ohio' that way too.

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017
Won't you take me to inceltown? I'd like to commiserate with incels even though I don't know their culture or ways.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Alan 00X posted:

Won't you take me to inceltown? I'd like to commiserate with incels even though I don't know their culture or ways.

If you want a ride you have to chip in for gas.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Inceltown posted:

Halal snack pack chips count as chipping in.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Inceltown posted:

Gas grass or rear end nobody posts for free

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

h1

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Nastyman posted:

Gas grass or rear end nobody posts for free

Just gas or grass. I don't want no sweaty goon rear end.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
You need the power of rah.

Rah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7pzF-leTZM

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

I do need the power of rah. Thank you for finally making a good post in this thread that wasn't me.

Not being ironic here. Drum and bass rhymes with cum vase for a reason.

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
this is good

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

other people posted:

this is good

sorry, I'll try better next time

pspoiler]no I won't[\spoiler[

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
clearly

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Hi. You smellin' good today? Give them pits a good whiff.

If not....

Take a goddamn shower.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Fartington Butts posted:

Hi. You smellin' good today? Give them pits a good whiff.

If not....

Take a goddamn shower.

I am smelling good today but will shower none the less. It is cold here being winter and all and showers are warm. Unless you have a cold shower but that is a whole other story. A story about cold showers.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar
did you know? it's actually a .gif

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Hey there! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soL8JK6kALc

Pahilla the Hun
Jul 24, 2007

Inceltown posted:

I went for a walk to cool down after seeing this post but it just made me realise that this is just wrong and really needs to be called out.

Along my walk I patted my favourite cat. It made me realise that cats are better than you because they say 'meow' and not 'ohio'. I've never heard a cat say 'ohio' like you did you sick freak.

By the end of the walk I'd come to the conclusion that I'm going to find out who you are and where you live. After this I'm going to make sure you can touch type - even if I have to fake a friendship and teach you. Once you're comfortable touch typing I'm going to break - in this order so you know just why it happened - your right hand ring finger, the 'o' finger, followed by your right hand index finger, just so you can't type 'h' easily any more.

With those two broken I'm going to smash your right hand middle finger. You will no longer be able to flip the bird nor type the 'i' in 'ohio'. As 'ohio' ends in an 'o' and your finger is already broken from the first one I'm just going to smash it again. Leaving you with a mangled 'ohio' hand and regret for what you've done.

Now I know what you're thinking. You're thinking "I can just phone post" but guess what. Your mangled hand will drop phones and crack the screen, leaving you unable to post 'ohio' that way too.

from my hospital bed, as i stare at my bandaged fingers "hey siri post ohio" :colbert:

your move, op

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Pahilla the Hun posted:

from my hospital bed, as i stare at my bandaged fingers "hey siri post ohio" :colbert:

your move, op

Coronavirus will stop you from speaking.

Bring it.

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017
I don't have nothing to give but my heart and soul

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Alan 00X posted:

I don't have nothing to give but my heart and soul

I want neither.

Do you have a big dick?

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017

Inceltown posted:

I want neither.

Do you have a big dick?

my dick is so small and I get acne in my nether regions. I can't help but pop the pimples, but sometimes I inadvertently pop my dick

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Alan 00X posted:

my dick is so small and I get acne in my nether regions. I can't help but pop the pimples, but sometimes I inadvertently pop my dick

I respect you for being honest here and like the fact that, even if accidental, you have learned to love yourself. I will kiss you on the mouth if we ever meet. Not erotically but like a mafiosa boss. Erotically costs.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
*farts*

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Please wear a butt mask in this thread before farting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017