Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
SA Forums helped foster the climate that led to enabling of abusive behavior on many levels and frankly, it seems like y'all just want to keep posting like nothing ever changed.

It's really not enough to just take Richard Kyanka's name off, not that you have even done that. It's the same place he built. It's a house built on abusive behavior and bullying and avoiding responsibility.

It should probably just stop. But if not that for fucksake it should be something diffferent than exactly what it was under Lowtax.

Good luck to you.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe
There you go abusing me.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
tihs guy gets it

ubachung
Jul 30, 2006
lol ok

PTSDeedly Do
Nov 24, 2014

VOID-DOME LOSER 2020

Lol

Comp-U-Shit
Nov 14, 2008
You're right. I'm sorry for being a bad poster.

Dick Jones
Jun 20, 2002

Number 2 Guy at OCP

I'm fostering a climate of farts and ball sweat as we speak, OP.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
time to Make Amends, Fuckass

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
You've got to wonder what's going on with all these ancient accounts coming out of the woodwork and posting as if they just got out of the cryogenic chamber they've been in for the last 15-20 years.

I've seen at least 2 in the lol@trump thread in the last few days.

He's not wrong though.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I apologize for that time I had an anime avatar that was a guy flipping people off

It was immature of me, and I realize now that anime middle finger could have done some damage.

I am sorry, please forgive me.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Valko posted:

You've got to wonder what's going on with all these ancient accounts coming out of the woodwork and posting as if they just got out of the cryogenic chamber they've been in for the last 15-20 years.

If I were a betting man, I'd bet that someone's buying old accounts from people who haven't cared about this place in decades.

Granted, I'm not a betting man. Not a very good one, anyway.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
op did you pay $15 to tell the website you hate it?

'cause that'd definitely be more than I've done to help the site since you decided you hate it. just saiyan

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
Predicting gas or just no one engages past page 2.

Anyone?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

gently caress Your Website posted:

SA Forums helped foster the climate that led to enabling of abusive behavior on many levels and frankly, it seems like y'all just want to keep posting like nothing ever changed.

It's really not enough to just take Richard Kyanka's name off, not that you have even done that. It's the same place he built. It's a house built on abusive behavior and bullying and avoiding responsibility.

It should probably just stop. But if not that for fucksake it should be something diffferent than exactly what it was under Lowtax.

Good luck to you.

I think buying a forums account to abuse people you feel are abusers is kinda ironic dont you think OP?

edit: but for real I hope you're doing okay because that kind of behavior suggests otherwise.

Poohs Packin fucked around with this message at 10:02 on Jan 10, 2021

Adult Illiteracy
Oct 10, 2012
There's no such thing as making amends, and it's not what you want anyway

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Posting is violence

I can't stop

Help me op

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Good luck to you.
nice virtue signaling

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Good luck to you.

:hmmyes:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
What harm? You mean 4chan? Lets plays? Memes?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Good luck to you.

Why would it change? The community built the forums, the community keeps going without Lowtax. Lowtax didn't do poo poo to help the forums, he was just here to beg for money a couple times a year.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

... sa forums???

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

I'm the extra f in diffferent, which f I leave up to your imagination

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

mikerock posted:

I'm the extra f in diffferent, which f I leave up to your imagination

Holy poo poo lmao

Have a Snickers and learn how to type op

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

thank you for paying the $15 to make sure i know that you are a good person. it helps further prove that it's not your fault you used to go out of your way to be a dickhead on here for many years

baalaagaa
Apr 9, 2004
Kiss my rear end! I will post how I want to! (Terribly).

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

I kind of a agree on a level more needs to be done to create justice for those that enabled low tax but uh, the worst we did was kinda be rude assholes.
The best amends there is to not be rude assholes, and I think we're making up ground there!

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Do you need a hug?

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
OP I agree. All of us deserve reparations and since this is a global forum I don’t think they should be monetary. Everyone here deserves candy or other tasty treats sent to us for free. I believe this will build a lot of goodwill to people who have felt abused and stop abusive people from abusing further because they will be too busy consuming candy from the internet. Like Lowtax stole from the people to fund his fascist cookie habit this site can signal that it’s a new day by returning those cookies (or chocolates or gummies) to its users.

Thank you

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
What specifically do you think should be changed? Other than "taking his name off" which is confusing since his name isn't actually on it?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Sorry about your poison womb op

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
gently caress This Post LOL

cubivore
Nov 30, 2006

fuck you, got mine
give me money op

cubivore
Nov 30, 2006

fuck you, got mine
im a minority and also a girl so do your part and give me money

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Good luck to you.

stfu bitch

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

Valko posted:

He's not wrong though.

It’s antifa

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
OP has had too much super soldier serum it seems.

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

take my name off my posts pls so i do not inadvertently abuse anybody

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

is it off yet i cant rea

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

Good luck to you.

like 90% of your posts are you making fun of /r/relationships posters so maybe its actually YOU who is a bully!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
suck my dick you fuckman