Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I just stumbled across a post by a user named UP THE BUM NO BABY.

It's the best username I've ever seen on Something Awful forums. It's both funny and educational.

Here is UP THE BUM NO BABY's rap sheet:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=178850

What other SA usernames do people love? The user can be currently probed, banned or not. Remember you are rating the username only, not their posts or rap sheet. But pls do post their rap sheet link if you can be assed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
mom and dad fight a lot and my dog died im sad are two of my favorites

also that period of time when there was like a dozen X CURES Y names was kinda funny

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
Not necessarily the best name but Game Quoter had the best gimmick for sure.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Black Sunshine posted:

Was Game Quoter's gimmick, err, quoting games?

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Some years back, Lowtax's spine was having troubles and we all rallied to make money for the site. I decided to buy my friend an account. He didn't post much, but did enjoy BYOB. I think he eventually forgot about his account. Life moved on.

A couple months ago I'm browsing on my phone when I accidentally hit BYOB and see a thread with his name in the title.

"ButtTheShitmanFart is Lurking"

Someone had made a thread demanding that ButtTheShitmanFart post. It went on for over a year, people demanding his presence. Over 30 pages by the time I found it and made him aware. He did eventually post.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

BigBadSteve posted:

Was Game Quoter's gimmick, err, quoting games?

not even quoting - he (she?) would find a perfect screenshot from a video game for any occasion

the trick was to rarely post - they'd post maybe like what, five times a year? It never got old because you never knew when GQ would come about and the thread would immediately be derailed like you saw a unicorn or bigfoot or something

Latest post: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3943546&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=15#post508888584

SAClopedia entry: https://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=93

Seth Pecksniff fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Apr 23, 2021

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Nooner posted:

mom and dad fight a lot and my dog died im sad are two of my favorites

yes

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Thug Bonnet

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Black Sunshine posted:

came here to post Game Quoter

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Dad's Friend Steve always gets a chuckle out of me.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

it's cliche now because of his prominence but dad gay. so what made me laugh every time and i still think of it sometimes and laugh

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

RAPE STINK I'm going to explain my answer with the fact that this poster had id punk energy and just did not give a gently caress at all times. It informed you exactly who this person was and exactly what this person was about

LITTLE NIP BIG TIT

orkin mang

im gaye (the avatar he had with marvin gaye smiling with the biggest goofy smile made me laugh every time I focused on it)

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Apr 23, 2021

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
to this very day I think of DO YALL WANT A HAM and chuckle

in a similar vein, HOW HIGH THE MOON

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

it's cliche now because of his prominence but dad gay. so what made me laugh every time and i still think of it sometimes and laugh

yeah. that was the best name. it was like one of those cursed objects of legend that drives its user slowly insane and addicted to huffing duster.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Lieutenant Dan posted:

HOW HIGH THE MOON

lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

yeah. that was the best name. it was like one of those cursed objects of legend that drives its user slowly insane and addicted to huffing duster.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I Lust for Ape Death

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
Cuck, Cuck, I'm Gay had a great one, especially when all those words were being wordfiltered to something else.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Haunted horse

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Cuck, Cuck, I'm Gay had a great one, especially when all those words were being wordfiltered to something else.

lmao i forgot about that, everytime he was quoted it would filter it

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol yeah that was awesome

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Nooner posted:

lmao i forgot about that, everytime he was quoted it would filter it

I wish I could remember what it filtered to, but I can't. Hopefully someone else can.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

After the word filter, that username would have read: I AM A loving MORON, I AM A loving MORON, I AM OBSESSED WITH MY SEXUALITY

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

BigBadSteve posted:

After the word filter, that username would have read: I AM A loving MORON, I AM A loving MORON, I AM OBSESSED WITH MY SEXUALITY

Yes, thats it. It was the best. Thread over.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

I get the most joy out of this one. Most of my social circle is LGBT and every time the word "gay" comes up, my thoughts echo "so what?"

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

RAP

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007
Turn left Dale!! Noo

Rusty Rickshaw
Apr 30, 2008
HE ON THE TOILET

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Zaurg But a Horse

Whilst farting I

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

:same:

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Big Dick Cheney posted:

Turn left Dale!! Noo

gently caress this is what I was coming here to post

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

barnold posted:

gently caress this is what I was coming here to post

Same, lol. I figured I'd throw in some other runners-up instead though.

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Big Nipples Big Life

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
I play a lot of fantasy games and always think of forums poster elf help book (? Spacing) when I make an elf

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Big Dick Butt gently caress

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Cum in My Meowth

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i thought the title was "Best SA username or password?" and I loled but that's not the title and I can't take my lol back :ssj:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Cuck Cuck I'm Gay back when we had word filters for those phrases

E: F,B

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010
I really like GRINDCORE MEGGIDO because it sounds like the coolest strongest spell in some kind of music themed JRPG